Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » pray for me

Author Topic: pray for me
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can count on me to be praying for you. The
children in the childrens ministry will also be praying for you. It is encouraging that you know where to turn in your times of need. I only wish all teenagers knew where to turn. I would like to remind you, do not give up, Gods' time is different than our time. God knows all about your situation, and He deeply cares. Romans 8:28 tells us that "All things work together for good to those who love Him" and there is good in this somewhere. I know of many cases where the doctors said there was NO hope, then suddenly there was a cure!! Perhaps this is His way of saying, "Don't worry or fret, I am going to bring unto you a complete restoration!!" I know this is a very hard time for you, and I will specifically pray that you will be encouraged. A short prayer for you---"Father, we love You, we thank you for your love so great you gave Your only Son for us. Because of Him, we have hope, faith, and peace. We ask you to send encouraging words to this hurting young girl. Give us the patience to wait upon You. Be with the family, also, that they may realize You are the only one who can heal this precious child of Yours. We know she loves You, and we esk that even right
NOW You may be with her. In Jesus' name, amen."
Please keep us posted as to how you are progressing, and when God gives to you a HEALING!!
I hope that this gives you encouragement, Jesus is the best encourager there is!! God bless you richly as you wait upon Him!! Keep looking up!
You probably have so many praying that you couldn't count them. You will soon have a great many more. We love you, but God loves you ten times more!!! Phil. 4:6-8 ---- Phil.4:19 Read these verses and let God encourage your heart!!

Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM CERTAINLY GOING TO BE PRAYING FOR YOU. I AM SO THANKFUL THAT, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A YOUNG PERSON, YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL ON FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS. JESUS IS THERE.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john_powell
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello christiangal and welcome.

We will certainly be praying for your healing, and also that God would strengthen your faith during this time.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sure will pray for you christiangal
.. [spiny]

You may have lost your doctor, But you still have "The Great Physcian.

Jesus is faithful, i dont know your situation at all but that does not matter, Jesus Does ! [thumbsup]

And my LORD is more than able to meet what ever need you have little sister...
[Prayer]
Father, so gracious and full of tender mercies, please touch my little sister chirstiangal. She's is such pain, Father have mercy as you did on the
people you healed through your Son Jesus in the Bible....

You know christiangal Father and she needs you, Father touch her by your Holy Spirit in the precious name of Jesus...amen
[Prayer]

Thankyou Father for hearing us today and for bringing us a new little sister, chirtiangal, that we did not know we had.. [Smile]

amen

"Be not weary in well doing for in due season YOU shall reap if you faint not"

Keep praying christiangal and believing Jesus...

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christiangal
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like for everyone to pray for me and my family-I was diagnosed with scoliosis 2 years ago. Scoliosis is where your spine is not straight. I had never had any pain untill about 7 months ago. Then all of a sudden I could barely move. I was a very active person in sports until this happened. I'm only 14 years old almost and have had a really hard time in life. I love God with all my heart, and I've been praying for as long as i can remember. Well thats not so bad. I was supposed to have surgery on my back this summer so that I could play sports again and be back to my normal self. Well you see my doctor is leaving town. He's moving and no other doctor will take me in town because I'm so young. I'm still in pain and with out a doctor. I have tried to understand that this is all part of God's plan for my life but its been rough. Please pray for me and for my mother and father that they will have strength for me.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement