Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Members Photos   » David Campbell

Author Topic: David Campbell
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures Brother Marc and WildB!
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -  -

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother Marc's photos

Little buddy 2

Little buddy squirrel

My little buddy

Wood from broken trees left by an F4 tornado that went through our back yard

fence6

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking family!

God bless.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Me and my children and grandchildren and my sister-in-law Debbie, at a cancer fundraiser we did for Jan last Sunday.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WildB,

Need a bigger picture. I am too old to see it. [Wink]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bout time.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good pic! [thumbsup2]
Chrispy0515
Advanced Member
Member # 8717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrispy0515         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one of yours truely taken back in January of 2011.

-

--------------------
Taking Things One Day At A Time.

Posts: 38 | From: Tampa, Fl | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crixus
Advanced Member
Member # 8527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crixus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures everyone. Thank's for sharing. [hyper]

--------------------
Keepin' the faith!

Posts: 26 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

[Smile]
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pictures!!!!

WOW look at all the old graybeards.... [cool_shades]

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

[ March 12, 2011, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: Carol Swenson ]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ March 12, 2011, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Carol Swenson ]

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to photobucket.com

get a free account, then upload from up hard drive any pic and they will give you a link to post on the bbs...

need any help call me and I will try to walk you through it...Joy showed me how...you taught me most evrything esle I know about computers...

love you Brother

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

ill try to fig out how to post pics

[1zhelp]

--------------------

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pictures and beautiful family Carol. Thank you for sharing Sis.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom and brothers, "Cookie", and some of my service photos from the Navy and Security. I'm 60 now.

-

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because He Lives,

Thanks for the links. I listened to Betty's testimony. What a blessing she is!
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree!!!
[thumbsup2]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 21 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need more pictures. Post more pictures..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pic Drew....Yahweh bless you and your wife

me and my wife Deb are also celebrating 37 years of oneness this year....July 7th 1972 and we praise Yahweh for a reality of knowing a little of the oneness shared by The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit...

congratulations Betty....you and hubby hold the record on the board with 39 years...I pray Yahweh continue to bless your home...

I am also praying with your Pastor that Yahshua will return soon....

here is a story that will bless you I hope...I know this story is true, i meet this lady 30 years ago..she is still alive, telling the same story... this was before TBN went apostate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xgTgnNz1CY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pP0XZEZEb8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9DlztDRmSs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnabEA4sMI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yC3HlAIteQ&feature=related

http://www.geocities.com/bettybaxterstory/index2.html

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Hubby turns 60 next week. We will be married 39 years July 3rd this year.
I don't take credit for raising my husband when the kids would say why can't we do such and such I would tell them not my fault I did not raise him. [Razz] But truth is we both did a lot of growing up since we got married.
Reality is I pray that I never have to live without him. That the rapture will happen before we both die. My Pastor is 81 and he is praying to see the rapture so I guess it is okay for me to pray that way.
Tell your lovely wife, I said hello. She ought to come by and talk to us sometimes.
betty

--------------------

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless your heart Sis;

Jan and I will both be 56 this year, so we oldies be pretty close in age. Her birthday is in June and mine in Sept. so for three months I kid her about being a year older than me, and she just says she had to "raise me'... [hyper]

Jan, my precious one and I met in senior English, in high school, and were married a year after graduation. We have been married 37 years in May and we have three children and six grandchildren. To hear the patter of running little feet and the joy-filled cries of, "Pawpa" is God's greatest blessing in my life.

-

We have been married 37 years May 6th, and this was taken two years ago next December:

-

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

My hair is now shoulder length. Last summer my daughter complained that I have worn bangs for the whole 57 years of my life (some of those times it was awful because my mom cut my bangs when I was a kid [Big Grin] ) Anyway, I decided to grow out my bangs.
I ran it to my hair dresser shortly after that and she complained that I had not been in the shop in a while and I told her I was growing my hair out and she told me I could never grow my hair out because it would drive me crazy. I decided to take it as a dare and prove I could ( I know still childish at 57 [Razz] ) Now I am trying to see how long I can get my hair before it really does drive me crazy and I get it cut.
Usually my bangs would drive me crazy so much that I would get up in the night and trim them myself. Since I cut a straight line just like my mom [happyhappy] I would have to run to the shop the next day and have Linda fix them.
Now my bangs are down to my nose so I have to wear a hair band to keep them back. So now you know a little more about this crazy old woman.
betty

--------------------

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly awesome pictures!!!!!

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

I am thankful that God healed your daughter and saved your soul. God is indeed faithful.
betty

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you Bettie, I am blessed...a little testimony to Yahshua;s Love would be appropriate....

last but not least back right my daughter Jackie, her husband Jon and their 10 children (Malachi, Abigail, Moriah, Obediah, Jochebed, Keturah, Havilah, Cherith, Tirza and Eden)

Jackie is the reason I am a believer today....

when she was 14 months old we discovered Jackie had cancer of the Kidneys (medical term is a "Whelms Tumor")...(discovered when blood was found in diaper from urine)

we were told by the medical world she would never see her 5th birthday.... another little baby girl died 2 day after we arrived with the same thing...

Jackie is now 35 years old and has not seen a doctor since the day Debbie and I put Jackie in Yahweh's hands.

Under protest of Dr. Harburg and other officials at Texas Children's in Houston we took her out of Hospital and stopped all treatment.

When I meet Yahshua in my bedroom on the floor after about a month of crying an endless sea of tears....peace that passes all understanding flooded my soul....for the first time since I had been told my little girl was going to die, I had perfect peace....

Yahweh said to me that night give her to me....I did not know what it meant but because I was filled with such peace I knew I could trust Him...

I drove to Houston that night,I told my wife what had happen to me and what Yahweh had said, she agreed and we went to the Doctor....

we told him our decision... it wasn't about Jackie living or dying.....that was in Yahweh's hand....

our decision was to obey Yahweh's voice....

the rest is history.... Yahweh is so good, He is good all the time.... in good time and bad times!

All 10 of Jackie's children have been born at home, delivered by her husband Jon....

in fact all 17 grandchildren have all been born at home delivered by their dads....

Jackie is my only daughter I did not deliver, but I was lost before her cancer....

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

sorry Dale. I totally missed it.
Thank you Carol. Dale you are blessed to have a large family. More of my family is in Heaven then on earth, these days.
betty

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Betty

The picture of becauseHElives and his family is posted just above yours.

It's wonderful to see all of you.

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Your Welcome BHL. Now we need a picture of you.
betty

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David and Betty thank for the pics...seeing faces just seem a little more personal...

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

This is my family. I am the old lady with the sweat shirt with the cats on it. The guy on the left of me is hubby, Ronnie, the kid in the back is my son Jeff, my daughter, Jennifer is standing beside me and her hubby Mark and her daughter Brittany.

-

This picture was taken this this time last year when we were moving from Washington to Texas. We flew my daughter and her family from Houston to drive our car, because hubby and I are handicapped and can't drive great distances any more. The picture was taken at Mount Rushmore.
betty

[ May 13, 2009, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: KnowHim ]

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 21 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hisspace

I'm the one with the beard... Dale ...
my wife of 36 years Debbie is beside me...
my mom and dad are in front of me seated...
my daughter Joanna is beside Debbie....
my daughter Joy is next to me....
my daughter Joanni and husband Hunter are next to Joanna with their five boys (Jonathan, David, James, Paul and Wesley)....
very front left kneeling is my daughter Julie and her husband Brad and their 2 girls Kaylyn and Taylor...
last but not least back right my daughter Jackie, her husband Jon and their 10 children (Malachi, Abigail, Moriah, Obediah, Jochebed, Keturah, Havilah, Cherith, Tirza and Eden)

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is me:

-
I turned 50 this past April.

My Family:
 -
This is my family. I am the one in the middle top. My wife Pauli is on the right and my daughter Carla is on the left. My son Caleb is in the middle bottom.

If you don't know how to post your photo on here you are welcome to email it to me and I will post it for you.

Just private message me and I will give you the email address to send the photo to.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement