Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Transgender goal met?

Author Topic: Transgender goal met?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amy Schneider Is The ‘First Woman To Win $1 Million On ‘Jeopardy’ But the real truth, Amy Is 100% Still A Man?

Even FOX News forwarded this fake headline.

In his own words, this is a world worthy goal can be verified and freely posted now.

Schneider is known for writing lengthy post-game threads. Schneider spoke to The Associated Press recently about her time on the show and the "pinch me" experiences she's had. "Just seeing myself on TV still is almost a shock, even though I was there when it all happened," she told The Associated Press. Which then feeds the Media Meat Grinder for the sour milk gulpers.

"Most" happily jumped off the Fox News media deception a number of years ago, the only thing I can still stomach on there is Tucker, and then only in isolation through YouTube segments. God help you if you are still getting your news from Fox because they aren’t giving you any.

So what was the goal, real prize?

As Mr Schneider (Amy) spoke to The Associated Press recently about her time on the show and the “pinch me” experiences she’s had.

“Just seeing myself on TV still is almost a shock, even though I was there when it all happened,” she told The Associated Press.

“I thought I could win some games, but I didn’t think I would do this well. The other day, my girlfriend mentioned some famous people that had gone to her high school, and I was thinking, ‘I know there was somebody who went to mine.’ I looked it up on Wikipedia and there I was, listed under notable alumni. That was a very weird moment to see that.” READ MORE

No longer is the hope of hearing ones name read from the Lambs Book of Life fashionable.

-

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:
but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Just in case you didn’t know, transgenders have no intention of any kind of allowing society to refer to them as transgender for too much longer, not at all. The goal of the transgender agenda is to force you to accept them as whatever gender it is they are pretending to be, as if they actually were that gender. It is disingenuous and deceitful for any news organization, that is actually giving you truthful news, to go along with the charade that a man can become a woman, then calling him ‘her’ and ‘she’.

-

Funny thing, Fox News is actually promoting the O~Biden"Serpentine"agenda, that they pretend to be against, when they publish false and misleading stories about a woman who is actually a man.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement