Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Vaccine Fallout From 1976?

Author Topic: Vaccine Fallout From 1976?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 3 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“I will not take another shot that my government tells me to take.”

After viewing the video below, I have to believe that many of you will come up with the same conclusion as myself after watching.

What we are dealing with today in America concerning the likes of the federal government, the CDC, the medical field, and corruption within these organizations is the same from yesteryear's. Had Americans dealt with this corruption long ago, we would not be in the position that we are in today (Isaiah 26:9).

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

When will Americans learn to avail the lessons taught from the past (Hosea 4:6)?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

[Brighteon Video] https://vimeo.com/446532996

So, without further ado, learn from the past so we do not repeat this horrific history.

Mike Wallace 60 Minutes Exposes Swine Flu Pandemic Vaccine Fallout of 1976

https://newswithviews.com/do-you-remember-the-60-minutes-vaccine-fallout-from-1976-fraud-then-fraud-now/

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement