Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Gaymonizum in America

Author Topic: Gaymonizum in America
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/614452348757372928/photo/1

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/kevindeyoung/2015/07/01/40-questions-for-christians-now-waving-rainbow-flags/

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OBAMA INC has lost God's protection by lightening up our Nation's Capital with the gay mockery of the rainbow of peace.

Genesis 9 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

--------------------
That is all.....

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes me so angry. My deductible is so high on my insurance that I cant get my hip ex rayed but a murdeor gets a sex change on tax payers dime
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Federal Judge Orders California DOC To Provide Sex Change Operation To Transgender Murderer -
Jeffrey Norsworthy’s “constitutional right” to elective genital mutilation surgery will cost California taxpayers up to $100,000. -

-

See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2015/04/federal-judge-orders-california-to-provide-100k-sex-change-surgery-to-transgender-murderer/#sthash.RGxzjRy8.dpuf

--------------------
That is all.....

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard about that . Good for them.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An update on the PCUSA matter:

The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI), a faith-based coalition of 34,000 churches comprised of 15 denominations and 15.7 million African-Americans, has broken its fellowship with Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA) following its recent vote to approve same-sex marriage.

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

http://prayinjesusname.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=3598d379eb&id=e963c9a9a2&e=99de5c9648

Dr. Ben Carson criticized for standing up against Homosexual Sin.....

--------------------
That is all.....

Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Presbyterian Church USA--the largest Presbyterian denomination in America--just voted to rewrite God's definition of marriage and allow marriage between homosexuals... [Roll Eyes]

Marriage will not pardon the sin! [Cross]

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

ABC FAMILY’S ‘THE FOSTERS’ AIRS YOUNGEST-EVER GAY KISS BETWEEN TWO 13-YEAR-OLD BOYS!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/03/04/abc-familys-the-fosters-airs-youngest-ever-gay-kiss-between-two-13-year-old-boys/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Alabama Supreme Court ordered probate judges on Tuesday to stop issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples in apparent defiance of the U.S. Supreme Court, underscoring the depth of opposition to gay matrimony in the socially conservative state.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/04/us-usa-gaymarriage-alabama-idUSKBN0M003220150304

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Wow just had a pastors wife on my FB just promote this.
Gaymonizum is a State sanctioned religion/cult who's core beliefs are that they are born this way and its not just another sin on the list. She is a member of the Church of the Later day Gaymonites. She recruits thru the audience submission, celebration and then acceptance..

http://ellennation.com/8182/jsa-arts-extravaganza-2015?show=8182#q8182

Nation of Ellen DeGeneres
Welcome to ellenNation, The Nation of Ellen DeGeneres, where you can showcase your submissions, add videos, images and receive opinions from other ellen fans & the members of the community. - ellenNation

--------------------
That is all.....

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

I agree.
Betty

--------------------

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to Win the Christian Baker/Same-Sex “Wedding” Cake Debate....
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/69944
A homosexual couple goes into a known Christian bakery and asks for a wedding cake for a same-sex “marriage,” is refused and then files a government complaint or sues. “Intolerance! Bigotry! Equal access!” is the cry. Many Americans have read of such stories in the news. Often the attempted purchase is a set-up, with activist-minded individuals targeting bakers whom they know will decline the request and then be vulnerable to state persecution by zealous bureaucrats.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.redstate.com/2015/02/19/the-life-between-islamic-extremists-and-gay-rights-extremists/

Barronelle Stutzman is now going to lose her business, her life savings, and possibly her own home for putting her faith into practice. Both her customer and the State of Oregon are taking everything she has for not bowing at the altar of sexual sin.

--------------------
That is all.....

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

This makes me sick. How many seniors have to pick and choose what medications they can afford? And a criminal gets elective and unnecessary surgery for free

--------------------

WildB
Member # 2917

More "Special" rights paid for by Christian tax payers.

When/where does this end?

-

WASHINGTON — In a first for the Army, Chelsea Manning, the convicted national-security secrets leaker, has been approved for hormone therapy for transition to a woman at the Army's Fort Leavenworth prison, according to a memo obtained Thursday by USA TODAY.

Manning remains a soldier as well as an inmate.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/12/chelsea-manning-hormone-therapy/23311813/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

-
A local military veteran is suing the US Department of Veterans Affairs and doctors at the VA Hospital in Houston because it wants a sex change operation, a procedure he/she says is medically necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/KTRKHouston?fref=nf

--------------------
That is all.....

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

I am from the Houston area and upset. Democratic mayors for decades have been going to black Churches right before elections giving speeches to get the black votes for decades. Now we have a gay mayor who is pushing the gay and different genders agendas.
She will face God one day.
Betty

--------------------

WildB
Member # 2917

Why the City of Houston wanted the sermons of five Christian pastors?
The City of Houston ignited a First Amendment free-speech debate by issuing subpoenas to evangelical Christian leaders demanding they turn over their sermons – and all other communications – regarding a new city ordinance providing protections to the LGBT community.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/14/city-houston-demands-pastors-turn-over-sermons.html

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaymonizum is a State sanctioned religion/cult who's core beliefs are that they are born this way and its not just another sin on the list.

The American U S Constitution and KJV Bible corrects both errors.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion!

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;)

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement