Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » ISLAM the Terror Cult (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: ISLAM the Terror Cult
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rioting Muslims, We Don’t Care if You’re “Offended”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-word-to-rioting-muslims-we-dont-care-if-youre-offended/#zMiLmxK1jdggVWmy.99

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://voiceofthepersecuted.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/largest-massacre-of-christians-in-syria-ignored/

-

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.siotw.org/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=263&cid=1#.UpZpz2RDshw

Final moment
Before being stoned to death by a mob of muslim lunatics and according to Sharia law. Can you imagine if every country functioned like this? This is Islams goal. This is an Islamic country. Can you imagine the dark age the world will be in? With the internet we are at a point of exposing these MOZTECS!...

BY SIOTW.ORG

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-fine-art-of-teaching-islam-style.html

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://diretribune.com/saudi-family-hang-ethiopian-maid-from-hook-brutally-beat-her-liveleak/

Saudi Arabian Family hang their Ethiopian maid upside down from a hook and beat her to a bloody pulp. She is drenched in blood from the whips and sticks that the Saudi men use to beat her.
Non-European Foreign workers in the Gulf states are treated as de-facto Slaves, with no human rights and are kept as virtual prisoners by their respective “employers” and forced to endure harsh treatment for little pay.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Anti Islamic World Wide Movement
19 hours ago
DRINKING BLOOD IS EVIL AND SATANIC! Syrian jihadists are not only drinking Christian's blood, but eating out hearts and intestines, cooking heads over barbecues, and feeding human remains to their dogs!
Q: WHERE DID THEY LEARN THIS? A: IDI AMIN!
Idi Amin converted to Islam and became president of Uganda. Palestinian and German terrorists seized Entebbe airport and took hostages. On America's bicentennial (July 4, 1976) Israel boldly raided them and freed the hostages SHOWING FAR MORE GONADS THAN PAPER-TIGER US PRESIDENTS HAVE RECENTLY!

Idi Amin was so incredibly evil that not only did he drink the blood of his enemies, but he also maintained a collection of decapitated human heads (leaving one to wonder whether he also had a taxidermist) in much the same way as elk hunters mount their prizes above their fireplaces. But beyond that, Idi Amin also fed human remains to dogs and crocodiles - in much the same way as Syrian jihadists are doing today!

How did Syrian jihadists learn this? Simple. Indirectly through Palestinian terrorists that were financed and supported by Idi Amin in Uganda! Now these Syrian jihadists are taking over right where Idi Amin left off!

The morale of the story is: Liberals are blind to the stunning uncomfortable reality that Islam is legalized devil worship! Sure - not all Muslims behave this way or believe this way. But calling these terrorists "extremists" is misleading. Sure they are in the minority. But they are not in the "EXTREME MINORITY"! Syrian rebels - WHICH OBAMA IS FUNDING - are modern-day Idi Amin copycats!
https://www.facebook.com/AntiIslamicWorldWideMovementAiwwm

-

--------------------
That is all.....

Gregree
Advanced Member
Member # 11060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregree         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd toss out something I wrote to friends back in 2010.

I was wondering; was it Marx, Lenin or Stalin, who referred to the pathetic Soviet sympathizers in the West as being "Useful Idiots" to their cause as they set out to destroy a great country with a Godless ideology we know today as Communism.
I believe it was Lenin, but what's notable is how little they thought of the gender, creed, race, or political party of those useful idiots at the time. There was no return appreciation planned as Stalin slaughtered millions of men and woman of various political, religious, and intellectual backgrounds, many of them, only because of their potential to resist the regime "change".
Throughout it all he was mocking the fools who backed his preposterous lies. Many of them were prominent citizens in Britain and the U.S.

Today we hear and see the new useful idiots. As they profess themselves to be wise, they turn into fools before our very eye's, and we hardly know what they're going to do next but we can be sure it won't be useful and probably not safe. Of course I'm referring to those left leaning liberals and in particular, all who sympathize with Islamic peoples and the Koran. I only wish we could clarify the term religion as it's referred to in the First Amendment because if there's anything the good people of this planet know; Islam is not a religion, it's a totalitarian regime of enslavement, hatred, and war, with zero proof otherwise in this world, even for the majority of the centuries it's stained.

Now, after 9-11, in their narcissistic way, the Muslims have gifted themselves to the United States like the Greeks gifted Troy. Only today the useful idiots have invited them in, because the leader of the useful idiots is one of them.

How should we judge religion? I suppose in the day's of our founding fathers it was all too obvious; They braved the ocean, and fought a war to free themselves, and us, from violent theocracy. Never the less, cults and ism's ran amok on the shores of the New World also, but I suppose what gave them longevity and not a firing squad, was their ability to be beneficial to the societies that ultimately tolerated them. Keeping their quirk's to themselves by night, all the while assimilating into a unified nation by day. And that, whether you are a religious practitioner or not, is how to esteem religion today in comparison to Islam. Not by what they do, but generally, by what they don't do! ...I'll have mine without the dynamite vest please...!

(A friend, who is a cartoonist, drew a mock picture of a nervous Muslim suicide bomber just before detonating his explosives, and he's shouting, "There better be 72 virgins...".) That still cracks me up.

How about this for instance; we've all seen the bumper sticker with the different faith symbols including the Jewish star of David, Christian cross, Muslim crescent moon & star, Eastern yin-yang, and even a 60's peace symbol, telling us to "co-exist", right? The answer becomes clear when you consider which of those beliefs shown doesn't co-exist at all, (Islam), and which ones do, and have been, for a long time!!! This is another useful idiot who puts Islam into that equation and wants us to think, "yes, maybe it's me and my religion that needs to change". Well, I say, the odds are you and your religion are on the right track to co-existence, so don't be fooled by these wolves in sheep's clothing who are out to confuse and devour the infidels.

Islam, unlike 99% of religions in the world today, is a sinister bully. Cowardly and pathetic in appearance, yet devilish and destructive in practice. No sympathy, no self-respect, no respect for women be they adult or child, no respect for human life, no understanding of human rights, no respect for architecture and art in historical cultures outside their own, no appreciation for literature, be it ancient or contemporary outside their own, no appreciation for the contributions of great men, including medicine and technology, given to the society of mankind as a whole, and most important, no respect for the established beliefs of others who also feel compelled and convicted and have given great sacrifice to endure over centuries too.

This is not a promotion of religion, it's just an observance of the fact that whatever religions flourish in these United States today, they are indeed granted permission by the Constitution as well as the agreement of the people to it's validity, generally because of some kind of benevolence bestowed by it's practitioners and/or the fact, it's just keeps itself out of our face's.

I think I've made my point. Now how about this; We the people start to call Muslims what they are and stop allowing them to define themselves as a "religion of peace", backed by the useful idiots of the press and the President. Faith and religion are choice's to be made with our God given free will, but not according to Islam, it's do or die. Muslims are soldiers, not parishioners. And, Unlike the Bible, the Koran brings men to Jihad and not God.

Greg

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KnowHim:
These people are sick.

But they shur know how to treat there goats.
US ARMY Camera Catches Afghans gangbanging a goat
Part of channel(s): Afghanistan (current event)

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379#GT4yiKeC1BzOEclT.99

x-rated animal man sex sick

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith:

Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military
December 1, 2011 - 1:55 PM
On Nov. 15, the Senate Armed Services Committee had unanimously approved S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a provision to repeal Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).

Article 125 of the UCMJ makes it illegal to engage in both sodomy with humans and sex with animals.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/senate-approves-bill-legalizes-sodomy-and-bestiality-us-military

--------------------
That is all.....

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These people are sick.
Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/08/06/chechen-muslims-cannibalistic-slaughter-of-russian-soldiers-warning-graphic-images/

Chechen Moztecs’ barbaric beheadings of Russian soldiers in Dagestan (WARNING: Graphic Images)
Only the Cult of terror could promote, condone, and take such obvious joy in this kind of killing.

Muslims are Muslims..period. The are taught to be butchers from early childhood, as young as 3 years old they start teaching their children how to do this. Spread this around so your liberal friends see exactly what Obama supports with our tax dollars.

--------------------
That is all.....

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got your head in the sand. A+ for peaceful

Christian Girl Saved By Rescue Christians: Muslims "rapidly raped me and forced me to embrace Islam"

http://vimeo.com/74998437#

-

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 14 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the camp-fire Brother_Marc! I to spent a few months in Bellboa Naval Hospital for a knee injury. The fix lasted 34 years. Im now on disability for that and my heart.
To much excitement over the years I guess lol.

--------------------
That is all.....

Brother_Marc
Community Member
Member # 11034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brother_Marc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were so much younger, and had my health back, I would seriously consider moving to Australia. The only country with the Brass to say it like it is. I'm sure if the terrible groups of up to 50 Blacks beating and kicking in the head of 1 White person happened in Australia as it is in America. Ever since obama went on T.V. and made his racist statements about the Zimmerman verdict, before the media even had it is what started this Black on white crime. Always with groups of up to 50 and main line media never even carried it.I'm sure Obama is behind Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in recruiting Blacks to do all of this, from coast to coast. Yes, I'm mad, even go through PTSD with seeing the violence that's going on all around us, and no one has the courage to pick up the ball and step up to the plate. At this late time in my life, in a wheel chair, all I can do is Pray for Our Fathers intervention to fight the Evil that surrounds us, and so many other country's. obama is the spawn of satan, and should be made to go through a Psychiatric Panel to determine his mental fitness to rule as President. Never in my life have I been ashamed of our America for letting obama tear it apart.

W O W ! She Did It again!!!
Australia says NO -- Second Time she has done this!
She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to
appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen.
A breath of fresh air to see someone lead. Australian Prime Minister
does it again!!
The whole world needs a leader like this!
Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia
Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia Law were told on Wednesday to
get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali,we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'
'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'
'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part
of our society, learn the language!'
'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on
Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is
that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow
you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our
Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great
Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here.
You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
NOTE: IF we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA , WE will
find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know...

Posts: 8 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/25/president-obama-declares-the-future-must-not-belong-to-practicing-christians/

President Obama Declares The Future Must Not Belong to Practicing Christians

--------------------
That is all.....

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother Bill, thanks for all the work you put into
this topic...so many people are fat and happy...and have their head in the sand.

A rude awakening is coming...

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/14/christian-persecution-how-many-are-being-killed-where-are-being-killed.html

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/01/islamic-law-horrific-video-of-execution-of-girl-19-stoned-to-death-with-her-lover-for-running-away-f.html

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CEHQU3w7Drc
ISLAMIC STATES OF AMERICA

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz4PjxSmtoI

There's no racist like a liberal racist

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 8 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/americas-crisis-danger-or-opportunity/#ooid=F4Z2Z2ZDp6q6A9WCi7QnrfHa89kJJKPA

More Moztec Madness of EVIL!

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

-

While President Obama shouts “It’s for the Children”, we have to ask ourselves is it really? This is a child. This is now an Orphan. Her parents were not butchered in front of her by Assad but by the very group he broke international law to fund. She didn’t ask for Al Queda to free her. Her parents didn’t ask to be butchered by Al Queda. Assad hasn’t talked about butchering every last Christian, Jew, Hindu, or Buddhist left in the country. No that would be the “Free Syrian Army” of Al Queda and death row inmates from Iraq and Iran shipped to the country to fight Assad, that WE are funding. - See more at:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/toddler-forced-to-watch-execution-of-parents-while-chained-by-syrian-rebels/

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/999309_596642400355823_447371115_n.jpg
CNN why did you not reported on that 7 year-old? Syria: Child Tied by OBAMA INC-Supported Jihadis and Forced to Watch Killing of Parents, then cut her heart out and posted it!
06/23/2013
Obama Inc.Sunni jihadis did this— and she was made to watch as her mother and father killed for being Shia. Here is how the Obama administration used our tax dollars — mockingly in the name of “freedom.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Look what these MOZTECS are doing in front of children now! THIS is who Li'l O wants to help. Can you guess WHY?? Obama's buddies... Great Job Obama!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/09/14/syria-obama-backed-al-qaeda-linked-fsa-rebels-executebehead-syrian-soldiers-in-front-of-children/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

This video of a Syrian rebel committing unspeakable acts is going viral:
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/viral-syrian-video/
It's gross, but people MUST see who we're arming and supporting. We have to stop this before more innocent people die. Please spread the word.

--------------------
That is all.....

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

If you are a non-Muslim then these peaceful Muslims could be waiting on a street near you if we don't do something about it now! Yes this could be you! Yes they shoot them in the BACK!

A new video has surfaced on YouTube portraying what is said to be Sunni Muslims executing 3 Syrian truck drivers. The Al Qaeda linked terrorists are waving over the drivers and questioning them about their religious affiliations to ascertain whether they be Muslim or not. Upon finding them to be non-Muslim, the men are lined up and shot execution style. Their bodies then appearing to be posthumously shot multiple times.

NOTE: This video contains extremely graphic material.

Don't stick your head in the sand! Wake-up!

-

View Video

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 11 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://freepatriot.org/2013/08/27/shocking-graphic-video-surfaces-alleging-execution-truck-drivers-non-muslim-ties/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=614782855210089

Muslim man beats his wife because she joined his singing.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://chainsoff.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/more-muslim-cannibalism-muslims-in-burma-eating-murdered-buddhist/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Her father tied her to a car, dragged her to a well, beat her, and threw her in still alive. How can honor be used to describe this?
 -
Follow link: http://www.yourmiddleeast.com/news/west-bank-murder-smashed-the-lie-of-honour-killings_738
By: Anti Islamic World Wide Movement

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/palestinian-terror-group-claims-credit-arizona-wildfires

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

A Disturbing Peek Inside Hamas’ Summer Camps for Children
Ever wonder what a children’s summer camp organized by a designated terrorist organization would look like? If you guessed the kids be chanting about the destruction of Israel while holding toy guns, you’d seemingly be right. Video posted by the Israel Defense Forces titled “Hamas Summer Camp Brainwashes Gaza Children to Hate”...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/12/a-disturbing-peek-inside-hamas-summer-camps-for-children/

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 8 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catholic Priest Beheaded in Syria by Al-Qaeda-Linked Rebels as Men and Children Take Pictures and Cheer
Syrian Catholic priest Francois Murad killed last weekend by jihadi fighters was beheaded, according to a report by Catholic Online which is linking to video purportedly showing the brutal murder.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/30/catholic-priest-beheaded-in-syria-by-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-as-men-and-children-take-pictures-and-cheer/
...Murad, 49, was setting up a monastery in Gassanieh, northern Syria. Last Sunday, on the Christian leader’s Sabbath, extremist militants trying to topple President Bashar Assad breached the monastery and grabbed Murad.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5kJswovp7Y

Ann Barnhardt - Female Genital Mutilation in Islamic culture.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 13 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/26/britain-anti-islam-bloger-pamela-geller-robert-spencer-banned/2460011/

Anti-Muslim US bloggers barred from Britain
Two US political bloggers who founded an anti-Muslim group have been banned from entering Britain following reports they were to attend a march by the far-right English Defence League (EDL), the government said on Wednesday. Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, who set up Stop Islamization of America and operate the website Jihad Watch, have been forbidden from entering Britain on the grounds their presence would "not be conducive to the public good".

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

CHRISTIANS WHO ARE BEING MURDERED JUST FOR PROCLAIMING JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR. THE SYSTEMATIC ATTEMPTS TO TO DISARM LAW ABIDING AMERICAN CITIZENS WHILE GIVING ARMED CONSENT WITH NO PUBLIC WORD AGAINST THESE ATROCITIES IS PROOF THAT HE FAVORS AND WANTS SHARIA LAW TO PREVAIL WORLDWIDE.
Congress has issued their silent consent for the murder of these Christians by not stopping any and all funding for weapons. They are both making all Americans proxy to these murders. How can Americans not rise up in anger and begin the process to stop this travesty. We need a Congress and a President who boldly act in the true American spirit of freedom.
Join US as we assist you in finding the best people in your states and districts to serve you and by serving you they also serve this nation. ~Benghazi~MLB

https://www.facebook.com/NationalVoteOutIncumbents

MORE! ......Egypt crisis worsens as gov't blamed for these lynchings......
Tensions are high in Egypt ahead of a planned opposition protest scheduled for next Sunday. Egypt’s government promised “exemplary punishment” on Monday after a mob killed four Shi’ites near Cairo, raising fears of wider sectarian bloodshed at a time of grave national crisis. But Shi’ite minority leaders and the liberal opposition accused the government itself...of whipping up sectarian anger over the war in Syria... and the Jew/Christian is the 1st on hit list!....

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Egypt-crisis-worsens-as-govt-blamed-for-lynchings-317620

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No a couple Moztecs had a problem with me when I asked them why they were investigating our cars. They left and said I threatened them. I denied this and asked the officers why they would have any need to be down in this section of the park checking out our cars. As they were all parked a half a mile away and had the rest rooms down there? I was pointing out the 2 that couldn't/wouldn't give me any reason why they were wandering around checking out our cars and taking plate numbers?

[Confused]

--------------------
That is all.....

Chaplain Bob
Advanced Member
Member # 5019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaplain Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
 -

Me pointing out the Moztec that was checking our plates at last weeks 70s class reunion.

I challenged him behind our cars and he called Milfords best after I walked him back to where he came from.

Do you have a problem with law enforcement officers?

--------------------
In His Service,
Bob Allen

Posts: 209 | From: Checotah, Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Syria Moztec rebels 'beheaded a Christian and fed him to the dogs' as fears grow over Islamist atrocities Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255103/Syria-rebels-beheaded-Christian-fed-dogs-fears-grow-Islamist-atrocities.html

[Prayer]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 19 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Feds suggest anti-Muslim speech can be punished
A U.S. attorney in Tennessee is reportedly vowing to use federal civil rights statutes to clamp down on offensive and inflammatory speech about Islam. Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, was quoted by the Tullahoma News this week suggesting that some inflammatory material on Islam might run afoul of federal civil rights laws.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/05/feds-suggest-antimuslim-speech-can-be-punished-165163.html

[cool_shades] [rapture]

Muslims Pushing Obama Administration to Prosecute Speech Against Islam?
http://www.tullahomanews.com/?p=15360

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 20 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feds suggest anti-Muslim speech can be punished
A U.S. attorney in Tennessee is reportedly vowing to use federal civil rights statutes to clamp down on offensive and inflammatory speech about Islam. Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, was quoted by the Tullahoma News this week suggesting that some inflammatory material on Islam might run afoul of federal civil rights laws.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/05/feds-suggest-antimuslim-speech-can-be-punished-165163.html

[cool_shades] [rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/54370-jesus-vs-muhammad-quran-challenge-ii/

Jesus vs. Muhammad.

Watch this controversial video that Fox News contributor Steven Crowder says could get him killed...

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 16 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow these people don't even know OUR PLEDGE BASEBALL FANS!

Bill GainerWXYZ-TV Channel 7
The real thing that happened was they waved MY FLAG, OUR FLAG for the Media and when the true Nature of the BEAST came forward, THESE MOZTECS balled up MY FLAG! OUR FLAG! and raising their flag they moved forward upon our position. THEY WERE REPEALED not by what the MEDIA SHOWED. THEY were already STOPPED buy one man standing in the gap, LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymILH4GI7mA
Joshua 23:10 One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you.

I WAS THAT MAN THAT DAY!

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/wayne_county/pastor-terry-jones-to-protest-at-dearborn-city-hall-on-friday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymILH4GI7mA

[Prayer]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

SHARIA LAW AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CAN NOT CO-EXIST.
Under Sharia law:
* There is no freedom of religion
* There is no freedom of speech
* There is no freedom of the press
* There is no equality of people (a non-muslim is never equal to a muslim
* There are no equal rights for women
* Women can be beaten
* Non-muslims can not bear arms
* There is no democracy and all governments must ruled by Sharia
* There is no equal protection for different classes of people..Justice is dualistic… one set of laws for muslims males and a different set of laws for muslim females and non muslims.
It is the responsibility of all Americans to learn about Sharia law and political islam… Religious Islam and Political Islam do not exist separately. Where one takes root, the other follows.. Turning a blind eye in the name of religious tolerance is part of the plan.
THEIR PLAN… NOT MINE…
EDUCATION IS THE FIRST STEP TO STOPPING THE ISLAMIZATION OF THE WEST. – (C) JAN MORGAN —

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

The following is from Slavery, Terrorism & Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:
Islam is not a religion it is a terror cult. It is a complete system. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.
Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called "religious rights."
When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to "the reasonable" Muslim demands for their "religious rights," they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris — car burnings, etc.). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam — Mohammed cartoons).
Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%
After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.
"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel". — Leon Uris, "The Haj"
It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

When average citizens become afraid to offend Muslims - when they fear for their lives that a book (6), a painting (7), a cartoon, or a news reportwill cause their death or destruction and forgo that book or that cartoon, then we have reached a point when there are too many Muslims in our country.
Amazingly Muslims are only 1% of our population now and we have already reached a point where Random House publicly admits that they are abandoning a book printing (8) for fear of offending Muslims who may kill/torture/burn/behead them. Imagine how much fun it will be in America when they are 5% or 10% of the population - wheeeeeee.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0958454981?ie=UTF8&tag=plancksconsta-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0958454981

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Islamophobophobia: Politically Correct Persecution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_664367&feature=iv&src_vid=L8nwTV_nuwM&v=oqUuTaK-zMo
[cool_shades] GONE!

Archived- https://archive.org/details/davidwoodislamophobophobiapoliticallycorrectpersecution

--------------------
That is all.....

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is impossible for a Muslim who is following his religion to the letter to be tolerant of others. The Koran dictates that. Its a sad day when Americans fall down and worship these Muslim ways because they fear their Koran. I'm sorry Jesus did more for me than any Muslim could. Jesus was born of Virgin Mary, claimed to be the son of the Living God, died on the cross and risen from the dead three days later having victory of death and the tomb who sits at the Father's right hand, who in all power is God. Every one will bow at his feet either by decision or by royal decree.
ROMANS 14:11-19
Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
Rom 14:14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
Rom 14:15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.
Rom 14:16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Islam shows its face again. And of course where would it come from, but Dearborn, Michigan?

Arabs in Dearborn, Michigan have sued McDonald’s for not serving a halal chicken sandwich. How ridiculous will it get? Islam, a religion that is not compatible with a western society. It has no intention to integrate into our free, American way of life.

The only goal Islam has is to be a bully. It does not matter if it’s a bully in the Middle East, a bully in America, and of course in Dearborn, Michigan.

Islam repeats itself again because it is the nature of Islam to be a bully. It is a historical fact that Muslims become bullies. As soon as the population grows, as in Dearborn, we have more and more of this type of activity that tries to force companies, independent companies, to do exactly what they want. If the companies refuse, then they are immediately sued.

Now McDonald’s is paying out$ 700,000, which of course we will all pay for, because two of its stores in Dearborn have been accused by Muslims of not serving a halal chicken sandwich.

How ridiculous has the world become? How ridiculous has our court system become? Why are we, as Americans, so eager to compromise, so willing to give in to the ridiculous threats and intimidating demands of Islam, which come from individuals such as, Majed Moughni?

I would suggest to all Muslims if you do not like America, if you do not like the way that we do things, you should pack your bags and go back to Iran, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or some other God-forsaken Middle Eastern desert.

We, in America, will not tolerate such activity. We will stand up against it. We will do whatever is necessary to make sure the Islamic agenda, which is one of death and destruction, does not get a foothold in America.

Exception if no Halal is available

If there is absolutely no other food available, then a Muslim is allowed to eat non-halal food.[3] Surah 2:173 states:
If one is forced because there is no other choice, neither craving nor transgressing, there is no sin on him.
"This day (all) the good things are allowed to you; and the food of those who have been given the Book is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them; and the chaste from among the believing women and the chaste from among those who have been given the Book before you (are lawful for you); when you have given them their dowries, taking (them) in marriage, not fornicating nor taking them for paramours in secret; and whoever denies faith, his work indeed is of no account, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."
— Quran, Sura 5 (Al-Maidah)

These Moztecs have other options and have NO RIGHT BY OUR LAWS to force their religious beliefs on local business.

These people are Liars and Now thiefs. My just like their sea daddy Muhammad. What's next KILLING THE INFIDELS!

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Grobler:
Or suled we?

http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007889

[Prayer]

--------------------
That is all.....

Jonathan Grobler
Community Member
Member # 10656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonathan Grobler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or suled we?
Posts: 11 | From: South Africa, Gueteng , Henly on klip | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Grobler
Community Member
Member # 10656

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Jonathan Grobler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

quote:Originally posted by Carol Swenson:
ISIL

I’m not an Obama fan, or a Muslim fan, but facts are facts. Islam is not the terror cult, ISIL is.

YIKES!

Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Islam is a cult that worships the Quran.

Some of its teachings are commandments of TERROR.

ISIS/ISIL is the militant arm of these teachings.

The Moztec militant chops the head off while the Moderate muslim holds the feet.

Therefore Islam is a cult of TERROR! no matter what stage it is at.

The war started in the 7th century and lasted through the 17th century. I would contend it never stopped but historically the facts below are correct.

This is why I choke when I hear someone say we will defeat or contain these Islamic terrorists in a few years or even 30 years as recently stated by Leon Panetta.

If the latest batch of murders, beheadings, and killing of innocent Christians has shocked you, maybe you should read this compilation of historical facts about the hatred of Muslims.

WE, THE STUPID

This is all factually (and historically) correct - and verifiable:

In 732 A.D. the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris , was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

In 1571 A.D. the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austriansas they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lapano.

In 1683 A.D. the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.

This **** has been going on for 1,400 years and half of the politicians don't even know it.

If these battles had not been won, we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non-existent; Judaism certainly would not exist.

Reflecting:

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment and reflect back.

These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember?:

1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.

2. In 1972, at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.

3. In 1972, a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach. Shortly after landing it was blown up by Muslim males.

4. In 1973, a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.

5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.

6. During the 1980s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.

7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.

8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70-year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.

9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.

10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.

11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim males.

12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.

13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males.

14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.

15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by - you guessed it - a Muslim male. (Plus two other American journalists were just recently beheaded).

16. In 2013, the Boston Marathon Bombing resulted in 4 innocent people, including a child, being killed plus 264 people injured by Muslim males.

AND THE BLOOD HASN'T YET DRIED FROM THE 50!

No Obama, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.

So, ask yourself "Just how stupid are we???"

Absolutely No Profiling! They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the Obama's security detail, 85-year-old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor recipients and former Governor Joe Foss.

BUT... leave Muslim males alone lest we be guilty of profiling.

Ask yourself, "Just how stupid are we?" Have the American people completely lost their minds or just their Power of Reason???

As the writer of the award winning story "Forrest Gump" so aptly put it, "Stupid Is As Stupid Does."

Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews..

Politically - no.Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression.. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation. ... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish, it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLqVL4GHVU

Three Stages of Jihad

And now 5 years later~ In this podcast Savage regretfully reminds us that there’s a very real threat of Islamic jihad right here in our homeland. It is NOT xenophobia when we see a man forcing his wife to wear a burqa and judge him to be a remnant of 8th century barbarism. Nor is it xenophobia when we acknowledge that 9/11 was carried out by militant Muslim jihadists hoping for paradise with 72 virgins. In “A short history lesson”, Savage enumerates the vicious crimes committed over the past half century by Muslim males. From Sirhan Sirhan killing Robert F. Kennedy in 1968, to the hijacking of commercial flights in the 1970s, the military barracks bombing in Beirut, the Achille Lauro, the Boston bombing, the Ft. Hood shooting, etc. Right up to modern day attacks by Palestinians against Jews in our city streets. Muslim males celebrate their vicious attacks with shouts of “Allahu Akbar!” If not a religious motivation, then why shout a religious motto? Savage then hosts a GREAT INTERVIEW with Steven Emerson, a foremost Muslim scholar who tells us that the likelhood of new jihadist terror within the borders of the United States, is very high. Thanks to Biden’s submissive international stance combined with his importing of 100,000 unvetted Afghan refugees. He believes the “inspirational” aspect of the Kabul Taliban victory will create terror cells around the world.

https://michaelsavage.com/not-if-but-when-we-are-going-to-be-hit-by-a-terrorist-attack-the-michael-savage-show-tuesday-september-14-2021/

[ August 12, 2022, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: WildB ]

Posts: 11 | From: South Africa, Gueteng , Henly on klip | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement