Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » fisher price and Nintendo

Author Topic: fisher price and Nintendo
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ENOUGH SAID!

[thumbsup2]

[hug]

[wave3]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"typo" It was Jack Chick trats...sry

[hug]

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not every Bible Book Store is the same. In Washington State in the town where we lived the Bible book store had very few Bibles. The ones here in Houston have rows and rows of Bibles.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Be Not afraid states:

quote:
In my opinion Christians are to blame for allowing our faith to be slowly fading into the back of the store. I have been noticing a trend in all the stores where there used to be a lot of religious greeting cards, books etc the supply is almost gone.. I know about supply and demand so this means to me there s no demand so the money is not going there so the buyers are not supplieing the Christian items. We all better be vigilant and stop sitting on our hands with our heads in the sand and take our country back!!

i and im sure Brother Dale will remember when you walked into a "christian" book store and the front of the store was full of Bibles, concordances, bible dictionaries, reference materials, maps etc., etc.

i walked into one the other day and could have fallen down and WEPT!

The front was full of "trinket" JUNK.... made me SICK:

At the very back...in a spare "closet" of a room was the bibles.......... [1zhelp]

[mad2]

Pillow Prophets, pie in the sky religion.......

YHWH help us!

when i first was born of YHWH, 1/18/1983... i went to a christian book store in Bridge City, Texas 8 miles from Orange; and i ask for some "KACK CHICK" tracts...the lady at the counter ask me...what church do you go to...i said i was just saved and told that she had some of the tracts and i wanted to read them and pass them out!

She said ok...She had them under the conter in a shoe box (i think it was), and i asked her "why are they under the counter" she said "HER LIFE WAS THREATNED" if she continued to sell those tracts!

That was over 20 years ago; ......Her very life was threatnedby some Roman Catholics and others in the area for promoting "false doctrines"

Where and what are we becoming???

--------------------

BeNotAfraid
Community Member
Member # 8269

Icon 16 posted      Profile for BeNotAfraid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion Christians are to blame for allowing our faith to be slowly fading into the back of the store. I have been noticing a trend in all the stores where there used to be a lot of religious greeting cards, books etc the supply is almost gone.. I know about supply and demand so this means to me there s no demand so the money is not going there so the buyers are not supplieing the Christian items. We all better be vigilant and stop sitting on our hands with our heads in the sand and take our country back!!

--------------------
Genesis: 12-3 I will bless them that bless you!" Jesus loves YOU!

Posts: 9 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are slowly loosing our freedom to worship Jesus in America. It is coming on slowly like a frog warming from cool water to boiling. If the rapture does not happen soon, we will most likely face physical persecution in America.
So, my friend you are right. Nothing will be done about the toy.
Every day I cry out asking Jesus to come today.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you the government won't prosecute Ninetiendo for the message, "Islam is the light" nor will ACLU bother with such a thing because it doesn't advocate Christianity. Over the years if a toy advocated Christianity the civil authorities, ACLU and National Atheist Association would be all over it, claiming foul play or false advertisement. How dare you advocate Christ.?

I think this must be trick of the President Cabinet.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLXffdEBgA&feature=player_embedded

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement