Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » 666 is it "in" or "on" the forehead and right hand?

Author Topic: 666 is it "in" or "on" the forehead and right hand?
Sha'ul
Advanced Member
Member # 8294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sha'ul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eduardo, I think that's a good accessment of it being seen yet partially under the skin. I think the same way. As for this message board not supporting Hebrew is irrelavent, scripture says that God will restore everything back to the way it was. The way it was before Adam and Eve fell. There will be one language for all and it will not be english,greek,latin or any other. Hebrew is and always will be the chosen Holy language of YHWH. satan will always do anything he can to pervert God's word. Digging into the original writings of scripture can only bless us in our knowledge and personal relationship with our creator. Plus there were many words that the greek,latin and other languages that did not have proper translation to match. So what it boils down to is are we seeking the absolute truth in all God's word or just what we are comfortable with. Jeremiah29:13 "If you seek me you will find me when you seek me with ALL your heart." Isn't that what it's all about? Shalom, Sha'ul
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This program with in the Christian Message board does not support the Hebrew, however you could use transliteralize interpretation, but that doesn't show the correct letters be as it may Greek during the time of Christ was considered lingua franca (langauge of the letter).Although Latin was the language of Roman law it was not the language of middle eastern people. Which idiom was more concise? Or is the Holy Spirit God enough to maintain what He wants to tell us. I truly believe that God who has inspired the Holy Scriptures is capable of preserving the message He intended us to have. I believe the mark of the beast will be placed in the outer dermal layer of the skin to allow it be seen by all at the same time secured enough not to wash off or be lost. Dexter RIFD chip is an interesting term. It literally means Righthanded RIFD chip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtW2-d6UHM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6RfZU0GIlY

I thought these 11 episodes were interesting

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sha'ul
Advanced Member
Member # 8294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sha'ul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eduardo, all those languages are impressive. But one thing that everyone always misses is the hebrew. Unfortunately it's been a false teaching for centuries(due to Constantine)that the Brit HaDashah(Renewed Covenant)(New Testament is another incorrect translation of the hebrew)was written in greek, when it was hebrew and aramaic. Constantine when the government sanctioned religion called catholicism was created(for the sole purpose of controing all religion)he did everything in his power to erase the original scrolls to so to erase all jewish connection to Messiah. That's partly why we see blondish haired blue eyed pictures of Jesus, people forget that He was a full blown Jew of the tribe of Judah, and is as middle eastern looking as they get, point to all this is I have an aquaintance who is one of the few people in the world who can read and translate all dead sea scrolls and other original or copies of originals that exists of the entire Bible. The original word for Rev.13:16 is upon(which is also the same as on) So (in) in my opinion is suggestively different. But on a lighter note when we all get to be with YHWH(GOD) we're gonna all find out just how much we have wrong.lol, Shalom, Sha'ul
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings my Brothers and Sisters,

I thought I would place the verse Rev 13:16 in some languages I work with. Usually if their is a question prepositional usuage it is always good to investigate the words. We do know that the New Testament was written in Greek. When I was in Bible School it was instructed that the King James Bible as well as Martin Lurther German Bible was translated out of the Textes Receptus Manuscripts in the holy land. So here it goes,

(
Rev 13:16

(ABP+) AndG2532 he causesG4160 all,G3956 theG3588 smallG3397 andG2532 theG3588 great,G3173 andG2532 theG3588 richG4145 andG2532 theG3588 poor,G4434 andG2532 theG3588 freeG1658 andG2532 theG3588 bondmen,G1401 thatG2443 there should be givenG1325 to themG1473 an imprintG5480 uponG1909 G3588 [3handG5495 1theirG1473 G3588 2right],G1188 orG2228 uponG1909 G3588 [2foreheadsG3359 1their].G1473

(ABP-G+) καιG2532 ποιειG4160 πανταςG3956 τουςG3588 μικρουςG3397 καιG2532 τουςG3588 μεγαλουςG3173 καιG2532 τουςG3588 πλουσιουςG4145 καιG2532 τουςG3588 πτωχουςG4434 καιG2532 τουςG3588 ελευθερουςG1658 καιG2532 τουςG3588 δουλουςG1401 ιναG2443 δωσηG1325 αυτοιςG1473 χαραγμαG5480 επιG1909 τηςG3588 χειροςG5495 αυτωνG1473 τηςG3588 δεξιαςG1188 ηG2228 επιG1909 τωνG3588 μετωπωνG3359 αυτωνG1473

(EMTV) And he causes all, small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, that they should receive marks on their right hand, or on their foreheads,

(FDB) Et elle fait qu'à tous, petits et grands, et riches et pauvres, et libres et esclaves, on leur donne une marque sur leur main droite ou sur leur front;

(GLB) Und es macht, daß die Kleinen und die Großen, die Reichen und die Armen, die Freien und die Knechte-allesamt sich ein Malzeichen geben an ihre rechte Hand oder an ihre Stirn,

(IRL) E faceva sì che a tutti, piccoli e grandi, ricchi e poveri, liberi e servi, fosse posto un marchio sulla mano destra o sulla fronte;

(ISV) The second beast forces all people-important and unimportant, rich and poor, free and slaves-to be marked on their right hands or on their foreheads,

(KJV) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

(KJV+) AndG2532 he causethG4160 all,G3956 both smallG3398 andG2532 great,G3173(G2532) richG4145 andG2532 poor,G4434 (G2532) freeG1658 andG2532 bond,G1401 toG2443 receiveG1325 G846 a markG5480 inG1909 theirG848 rightG1188 hand,G5495 orG2228 inG1909 theirG848 foreheads:G3359

(KJV-1611) And he causeth all, both smal and great rich and poore, free and bond, to receiue a marke in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

(KJVA) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

(LBLA) Y hace que a todos, pequeños y grandes, ricos y pobres, libres y esclavos, se les dé una marca en la mano derecha o en la frente,

(LITV) And the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the slaves, it causes that they give to them all a mark on their right hand, or on their foreheads,

(MKJV) And it causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand, or in their foreheads,

(PJFA) E fez que a todos, pequenos e grandes, ricos e pobres, livres e escravos, lhes fosse posto um sinal na mão direita, ou na fronte,

(Vulgate) et faciet omnes pusillos et magnos et divites et pauperes et liberos et servos habere caracter in dextera manu aut in frontibus suis

(YLT) And it maketh all, the small, and the great, and the rich, and the poor, and the freemen, and the servants, that it may give to them a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads,

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sha'ul
Advanced Member
Member # 8294

Rev. 13:16 says ON their foreheads and ON the back of the RIGHT hand. So this clearly indicates a literal mark.
laundry sack abs
Member # 8280

Icon 20 posted      Profile for laundry sack abs   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in jr high school we were the longhorns. my grandson is in school now and they are the bobcats. all our schools give our children the name of beasts. do be a good bee. Don't be a don't Bee. We were given the name of beasts at school. Technically, We were marked when we enrolled in Public Schools. I wonder if Public Schools got the idea of naming children after Beasts from the bible. They follow hard after Satan don't they?
Posts: 5 | From: goodspring | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skeeter
Member # 8236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skeeter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a hard time believing that the mark is a physical mark. There's way too many people who don't follow Christ who wouldn't accept it simply because they despise the government. Think about militia groups and the like. There's also people in far-flung places and remote tribes who don't give a rip about government and don't need to buy or sell. I mean really, a person can refuse to get tagged and still choose to reject God.
Posts: 6 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hisvessel1
Community Member
Member # 2424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hisvessel1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Scripture it says: on the right hand or on the forehead. KJV Study Bible.

--------------------
HV1

Posts: 9 | From: N.Y. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnZLight
unregistered

Icon 15 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is one of the sources I used for the above text:

If you do any independent research on the RFID implantable chip, you will quickly discover it is approximately the size of a grain of rice and is quite easily implanted with a "specifically" designed needle.

Logically, if it is an actual "Mark", this could potentially be it. If you can't buy or sell without your "chip", that fulfills the Book of Revelation's prophecy about such things and technically, the best place to put the "chip" would be in a person's head or hand - This way, you either have to cut off your hand or your head to no longer be "trackable". Either way, Revelation's says that those who will not serve "the beast" and receive his "mark" will die.

Needless to say, if this chip can be programmed to track you, realistically it can also have a self-destruct feature (in case you should choose to no longer to serve satan at some point). I'm certain many people will just be dropping like flies in the streets and everyone will say, "Oh no, his chip was deactivated and he has been deleted."

Thoughts anyone?

Sister ~D~

[ April 30, 2020, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: knowHim ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnZLight
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to know what the views of people here are on this (there are thousands of web pages about):

-

The RFID human implantable chip.

Chip Implants Already Here.

Reporting technology currently in place which eventually could be used when the edict is issued to take the mark in the right hand or in the forehead in order to buy or sell or be killed?

Are you ready to "Get Chipped"?

Story: (Chipless Mark Of The Beast?) Invisible RFID Ink Safe For Humans, Cattle, Co. Says (BeforeItsNews; Apr. 14, 2010)

Story: Driver's License to be the Next Debit Card (Slashdot; May 18, 2007)

Story: Health-care chips could get under your skin (PhysOrg; June 12, 2006)

Story: Computer chips get under skin of US enthusiasts (Reuters; Jan. 5, 2006)

Story: Under-the-skin ID chips move toward U.S. hospitals (CNet; July 27, 2004)

Story: ATM chip implant available [back-up] (MSMBC; Nov. 25, 2003)

Story: Chips to be Implanted in Humans (LATimes, May 10, 2002)

Story: They're standing in line to get their chips now (Wired News. Feb. 6, 2002)

Story: Meet the Chipsons (Time, Mar. 11, 2002, pp.56,57)

Story: I, chip (ABC News, Feb. 25, 2002)

Chips Ahoy!! -- New Meaning of "Micro-Management"

RFID tags: Big Brother in small packages - Could we be constantly tracked through our clothes, shoes or even our cash in the future?

-

" . . . and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." -- Revelation 13:15-17

You are here: Greater Things > News > Chip Implants for Humans Already Here and in Use

Chip Implants Already Here

Index

Reporting technology currently in place which eventually could be used when the edict is issued to take the mark of the beast in the right hand or in the forehead in order to buy or sell or be killed.

Are you ready to "Get Chipped"?

Story: (Chipless Mark Of The Beast?) Invisible RFID Ink Safe For Humans, Cattle, Co. Says (BeforeItsNews; Apr. 14, 2010)
Story: Driver's License to be the Next Debit Card (Slashdot; May 18, 2007)
Story: Health-care chips could get under your skin (PhysOrg; June 12, 2006)
Story: Computer chips get under skin of US enthusiasts (Reuters; Jan. 5, 2006)
Story: Under-the-skin ID chips move toward U.S. hospitals (CNet; July 27, 2004)
Story: ATM chip implant available [back-up] (MSMBC; Nov. 25, 2003)
Story: Chips to be Implanted in Humans (LATimes, May 10, 2002)
Story: They're standing in line to get their chips now (Wired News. Feb. 6, 2002)
Story: Meet the Chipsons (Time, Mar. 11, 2002, pp.56,57)
Story: I, chip (ABC News, Feb. 25, 2002)

Chips Ahoy!! -- New Meaning of "Micro-Management"

RFID tags: Big Brother in small packages - Could we be constantly tracked through our clothes, shoes or even our cash in the future?

Mondex (PPS 411 kb) - mon = money; dex = hand: money implanted in your hand. They won't admit it now, but the name says it all. See: mondex.com (owned by Master Card.)

Index Contents:
Microchip Implants • Tracking Devices • Government Snooping • TIPS - Citizen Spy Program • Social Security Number • Bar Code • RFID • Smart Cards • Biometric Devices • Government Going Digital • Fighting Back • Chip Removal / Deactivation • Articles • See also

Will you take it?

The actual implant is invisible on the surface, being the size of a grain of rice but much more thin and injected subdermally

mark: charagma; from Greek charax
meaning to stake down into or "stick into"

Sign Petition Against National ID

Microchip Implants

Digital Angel
VeriChip™ Miniaturized, Implantable Identification Technology
With Multiple Medical, Security and Emergency Applications.

Yahoo! > Identification Systems > Verichip - directory listing
Company to Sell ID-Only Computer Chip Implant (AP) - FDA Approves VeriChip so long as medical data is not included. April 4, 2002

911 Provides Green Light for Chip Implant Go-Ahead [back-up copy](LA Times) - "Other potential applications would put the chips in the role of an ultimate ID, capable of performing many of the roles that are performed by keys and ATM cards." (Dec. 19, 2001)

Meet the Chipsons (Time) - "In the next few years, it wants to add sensors that will read your vital signs . . . and a satellite receiver that can track where you are." (March 11, 2002, pp. 56,57) [back-up copy]

U.S. to Weigh Computer Chip Implant (AP News, Excite.com) - A Florida technology company is poised to ask the government to market a first-ever computer ID chip that could be embedded beneath a person's skin. (Feb. 26, 2002) [also at Yahoo! News] [also at Salt Lake Tribune]

DigitalAngel.net - Presenting a microchip that can be either implanted in or closely bonded to the body. $200 billion market expected.
Digital Angel Unveiled Nov. 1, 2000 (WND) "...will be a connection from yourself to the electronic world. It will be your guardian, protector." "[Humans] will be a hybrid of electronic intelligence and our own soul."
Digital Angels Beta Testing on Humans (WND) - beginning June 14, 2001

Digital Angel Abandons Under Skin Human Implants (WND) - public wariness spurs backtrack (June 16, 2001)

Digital Angel's Latest Press Releases

Implanted Electronic Tag Can Track Terrorist Suspects (AFP) - A tiny chip, implanted under the skin, that can track the location of terrorist suspects; "Big Brother" device raises serious questions for civil liberties, as governments could use it to track innocent people. (9/21/01)
British Army to be Microchipped (Soldier Magazine, April, 2001) - test phase underway.

Will Terrorism Spawn the Mark of the Beast? (RaiderNews)
Denunciation of Technology and Beastly Ramifications - by Chip's Primary Inventor, Carl W. Sanders
PALM - Technology to Place Chip in Hand - reported on the Bloomberg report on WLS radio in Chicago, 4:30 AM, Jan. 12, 2001.

Humor > BBspot - Latest Executive Craze: Palm Pilot Implants (BBspot)

Spoof (Hoax) > IDChip.com claims to offer $250 to give you an implant and set up your computer for you. (confession of spoof | funny?)

PC Computing Article about Human Implants in Use
Researchers develop 'bionic chip' for human use
4mm x 4mm chips for tracking pets, vehicles, children, VIPs - Sky-Eye, Gen-Etics
Microchips of the Rich and Famous! - Computer chip surgery for 'kidnapping targets'

e-purse in European Transit

Palm Pilot to Integrate e-Wallet Features (CNET) Jan. 7, 2001

Related WorldNetDaily articles Big Brother gets under your skin

Meet the 'Digital Angel' -- from Hell
Revelation about 'Digital Angels'
Microchips Required for Adopted Animals - L.A. requires electronic implants for pets leaving shelters (8/7/00)

Retinal implants to record a person's life's experiences (UK Telegraph, July 18, 1996) - "Soul Catcher 2025"

John Hale
unregistered

Hosea 9:10 (KJV)
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Jeremiah 24 (KJV)
1 The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.
2 One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad.
3 Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.
4 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
5 Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.
6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.
7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
10 And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.

Jeremiah 29:17 (KJV)
17 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

Ezekiel 20:39-44 (KJV)
39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.
40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.
41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.
42 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.
43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
44 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

John Hale
unregistered

BTW this is no reason to be any more antisemitic than people already are. Less hopefully because the Lord God loves the Jewish people and wept over them. But this is also all the more reason to win them to Christ to spare them the time of the false messiah as well as the hell everyone is born to that does not believe in Jesus.

I would suggest studying the Old Testament to learn how to witness to Jewish people from their own Bible. It will also strengthen your faith and fill in a lot of blanks focusing only on the New Testament leaves unanswered.

You will also learn how Jewish the Christian faith is... was supposed to be. Legalism aside... far too much Jewishness was removed in the name of riding the faith of legalism...

John Hale
unregistered

Babel
Uruk
Akkad
Calneh
Nineveh
Rehoboth-Ir
Calah

Seven Kings (kingdoms) of Nimrod

Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) the eighth king (kingdom).

John Hale
unregistered

God called Abram son of Terah of Ur of the Chaldeans to institute a vehicle in the people of his lineage to usher into this dark world God's light and truth in both written form (the Bible) and personified (the Christ).

It is also through the misuse of this vehicle that Satan devised opposition to the very Truth God ushered in through that same vehicle. Hence the Sanhedrin's opposition to Jesus.

Jesus did not gloat over this vehicle (the Jewish people) which rejected him in Luke 19:41-44... he wept.

He wept over the death and destruction that would befall his people in 70 AD and the pogroms and the inquisition and the crusades and the holocaust... and Armageddon and the events leading up to it. All because the Jewish people by and large rejected him and therefore the very Torah they venerate.

Go away from God there is only one place to end up. Lesson for us all. Go away from God and we make ourselves all the more vulnerable to misuse and abuse by the evil ones roaming the earth in spirit and in flesh.

The Jews who rejected the true Messiah will be duped by the false messiah. And they will really believe he is the true messiah. How else could he get near the holiest of places in the temple without a major revolt?

Remember... Jesus said pray your flight when these things happen be not in winter nor on the Sabbath. This is a clue that the Jews will be in power in Jerusalem when the beast ascends to the temple to claim to be God of Gods etc. while the Jews applaud completely snookered by this son of perdition... because the Sabbath laws would not apply during fight or flight in Israel (never have in all history). So, unless this is what Jesus was saying... it would make no sense for him to say what he said.

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)
27 And he shall confirm THE COVENANT with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

"The Covenant" in Daniel refers to the Holy Covenant God made with Moses on Mt. Horeb. The fig tree Jesus fulfilled and cursed never again to produce fruit and instituting the new covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-34, Matthew 26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 22:20, 1 Corinthians 11:25, 2 Corinthians 3:6 Hebrews 9:15) in its place.

But the beast will affirm the Mosaic covenant the Jews have clung to all these millennia. And he will claim to be the true messiah. And if he comes as (I believe the Bible says he will) a resurrected Judas Iscariot and can prove scientifically that he is who he says he is (i.e. Judas from 2000 years ago) then nearly all the world will believe just about anything he says.

That includes other religions, atheists, skeptics, cultists, secularists, you name it.

Jesus said even the very elect (that's we who believe in him) would be fooled if that were possible. But we have the Holy Spirit living in us. The rest of the world does not.

And he will confirm the Mosaic covenant to the many (the world). And the Jews will be elated that the temple is being rebuilt and all the world believes that theirs is the true religion.

Except for those pesky refusenik Jesus loving Christians. Bah!

Hence the tribulation of the believers in the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel. Great catastrophes will be blamed on the Christians for refusing to go along with the world on this venture. And a very simple tracking device will be employed... the mark of Judaism will be placed on the hand or the foreheads of every man woman and child and no one can buy or sell food or clothing or shelter without the simple mark.

-

Commonly called the star of David but history records it was the seal of solomon the king who led Israel into idolatry and who seal was of occult origin. It is today the symbol of the nation of Israel because it was the stamp of Hitler during the holocaust and they took it on as like Americans did the Yankee put down of the British (old fashioned guile).

But the actual symbol of Israel is the seven candle menorah (or as Carol S. pointed out the Olive Tree). But this star has 6 points, 6 triangles around a 6 sided center.

And the calculation of the number of the beast is the number of years between the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Jewish temples destroyed on the same date 666 (360 day) years apart. The same type of 360 day prophetic years used to determine the 70 week prophecy...

Look up 666 in your Bible search and you will find it appears only 4 times in the Bible two of which refer to Solomon's gold wages... and gold has a mystic value of spiritism...

Solomon was the builder of the first Jewish Temple... which he did (even with David's admonition) of his own will. Zechariah 6:12-13 validates God's intentions in 2 Samuel 7:12-13 was meant to refer to the Messiah not Solomon.

And although God conceded to deal with Israel through the Temple system from that point forward (like the way he did the monarchy read 1 Samuel 8) it was with the temple rarely in a state where it was undefiled and rarely when the people were not in idolatry or in such disobedience that they were exiled (both kingdoms).

Jesus is the builder of the temple (Matthew 16:18, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 1 Peter 2:3-9).

That being said... the mark of the beast is of no mystery to those who allow the Bible to speak for itself. It will be the mark of a misused Judaism in the last days that will be itself reneged on after the Christians are thought killed off (the last few of which who survive to that point will be the actual rapturees) then the devil will turn on the Jews from Shinar (Babylon) see Zechariah 5:5-11 reverting to his "Moses" Nimrod's religion.

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know there are other subjects besides Left Behind Books and Movies.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ezekiel 13:20
unregistered

You're right,Daniel
It's not on the "fleshly forehead or fleshly hand as the "movies" and "books" and some poor translations of the Bible say.

It's embedded in minds and hands of the deceived.

It's believing the lies of satan and working to promote those lies.

Like those who write fiction books [Roll Eyes]

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ezekiel,
Is this question of yours like asking.......

Is the number 666 on your "fleshly" forehead and on your "fleshly" right hand or is the number 666 on your "spiritual" forehead and on your "spiritual" right hand .......Can we see it on each other? or can only God see it?

My personal opinion........We have the seal of the One/one whom we give our allegiance to......and only God can see it.

So my vote would be "in".

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ezekiel 13:20
unregistered

Is anti-christ's mark in your forehead and in your hand or is it on your forehead and on your hand?
Knowing the difference makes all the difference.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement