Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Judaism infiltration to the real faith in Jesus!

Author Topic: Judaism infiltration to the real faith in Jesus!
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.videosift.com/video/Frontline-The-Nazi-Holocaust-documentary-from-1945

we soon may see the same thing in America, happening to Christians and Jews!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I share with your feelings and also attempt to do what I can about Israel.

Satan has a pretty big crew but who wants to just throw their hands up and buy all the News Media has to say and/or not say about it. Even when something is said, who knows if it is the truth, between commercials?

I can understand why God made it a point to tell us that the Israilies were not chosen for a reason to boast. Their enemies usually think they have good reason to get rid of Jews but they don't know that their is a penalty.

Have you read the book Eye to Eye, written by William Koenig ? If you have an interest in Israel it is a must read, but if you get it you may be shocked what you read. It rates a WOW!
It's not a big book and it's not a fast read.
It'll knock your socks off.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Antisemitism has been raised nowadays, and in the last days antisemitism and persecution increases towards Jews. Antisemitism is hating Israel and hoping that Israel and the Jews shall be destroyed. He who loves Yeshua the Messiah can't be antisemitic, but must love the nation of Israel. Loving of Israel means also telling the truth the Jews about Yeshua the Messiah! The Bible urge to pray peace for Jerusalem and bless Israel. God has put nation of Israel in my heart, and I will bless it with all of my heart, and same I praise God, that every promise of God to Israel will become true. Unfortunately, Israel and its position have been perverted as first by Orthodox Jews and by some believers who believe that Jesus is the Messiah. My love for Israel doesn't close eyes about wrong teachings concerning Jews and their position. To blessing and loving belongs also standing accordance with the truth, and for this reason I bring up teachings and matters, which are perverted concerning position of Israel and Jews. If I know that an accident will face those that I love, and if I can prevent it by warning them, I would be loveless if I would be quiet. For this reason I open my mouth, and write this writing from love to Israel and Jews, and I pray and hope that, they will receive the salvation in Jesus (Yeshua) the Messiah.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/twocovenants.html

Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement