Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Boston Legal Firm takes on Scientologist

Author Topic: Boston Legal Firm takes on Scientologist
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was pretty busy in the past week and then I couldn't remember where this thread was and what it was called...must be a sign that I am getting older... [zzzzzz]

I know and understand that Scientology is a cult and that it is something to stay away from, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever anyways, and I am not interested...

What I couldn't and still can't understand is first of all the dialogues going back and forth from one actor to another because the sceneries keep changing so fast...and what roles are the lawyers playing?...
I get where the judge stands, I get where the man sitting at the seat next to the judge stands, he is being judged...but what about the other two???...where do they stand???...which one is defending the man on the stand and which one is against him?...

I have been trying to watch that video again tonight and I can't seem to be able to watch it entirely...I can watch the first few minutes and then it just jumps to the last few minutes...I am missing the middle part...

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.xenu.net/roland-intro.html
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch it a few times and section out your points of not understanding.

The reason I posted it was that it was a good explanation of what I understand Scientology to be.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello WildB...

This is where my ability of understanding the English language well enough seems to fail me...
I can understand that they are talking about Scientology and religious freedom but they were talking way too fast for me and I completely got lost there... [Confused]
Could you please explain it to me?... [1zhelp]

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 3 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABC's Boston Legal Firm takes on Scientologist and religious freedom!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wfial.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=resources.scientology

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement