Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » How could Mohammed cheat so many people?

Author Topic: How could Mohammed cheat so many people?
tandsrfun
Member # 6857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tandsrfun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope as a new member I can chime in.

Mohammed was a pedophile, he took a 9 year old girl as a wife. He was a grown man. He also waited until the most opportune time to spin his lie of a visit from Gabriel. His goal was to rule but he was not string enough until everything line up in the region where he lived. He pillaged villages, he was a blood thisty warrior. This is all documented in history.

The reason he was able to gain so large a following is simple.

Christianity has it roots in Judeaism. Of course the Jews are hated by all non-jewish arabs. "Being a JEW has nothing to do with race as does White "Celtic, Aryan, Slavic, Semite" , Asian, Black, The term Jew relates directly to a religous following linked of course to the old convenant. All Arabs are classed as Semite. Thsu Jews and Arabs are all semite. They are seprated by the fact that Abraham decided to have a child with Haggar thus Ismhmael was born. The majority of non Jewish, Semite race will never, ever accept Judiaism or Christianity as their faith. Thus a perverted murderer like Mohammed was exactly what the jew haters ordered.

Does that make sense?

--------------------
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.

Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until you learn to do the below you will NEVER be able to understand the bible:

Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth

'Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the world of truth."(2 Tim. 2.15)

· Have you ever wondered why today's Christians can eat pork even though in the Old Testament men were forbidden to do so?

· Or, do you know people (or, perhaps yourself) who shun Christianity because Christians can't seem to agree on anything?

· And what about all those contractions in the Bible?

These are all valid concerns, but when a person begins to "rightly divide" the word of truth, as admonished by Paul to Timothy, these seeming difficulties and disputations are resolved. To "rightly divide" means that God has dealt with mankind at different times with different expectations from him. Although it is profitable for us to read the entire Bible (2Tim.3:16), it is imperative that we understand which part of the Bible is intended primarily for us in this time of Grace. The following excerpt from the book "Things That Differ" by C.R. Stam explains:

"If I should step inside a modern United States Post Office all would doubtless seem very confusing to me. But it would be a mistake to suggest piling all the mail neatly into one corner and handing it out promiscuously to all comers as some would do with the Bible. The postal employees must rightly divide the mail so that each person receives what is addressed to him. What seems like confusion to the novice is really a simplification of the work to be done in getting each person's private mail
to him.

It is granted that in the Bible even that which was addressed to those of other dispensations is given to us for our learning and profit, but we must not confuse this with our own private mail or make the mistake of carrying out instructions meant particularly for others.

While I am reading mail addressed personally to me, a friend may hand me, for my interest or information, mail addressed to him. His mail and mine may all prove informative and profitable, but I must still be careful not to confuse the two, expecting to receive things promised to him or carrying out instructions addressed to him.

Thus, all the Bible is for us, but it is not all addressed to us or written about us, and if we would really understand and enjoy it; if we would really know how to use it effectively in service for Christ, we must be careful always to note who is addressing whom, about what and when and why" (p.20).

In every dispensation, righteousness before God has always been achieved by believing what God has said and acting upon it. For example, the law required every male child to be circumcised, but that is not God's requirement today.

The LAW says: And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. Gen. 17:14.

But GRACE says: And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands...Col. 2:10,11.

There were also many dietary laws, and one in particular many people remember is the prohibition not to eat pork. But under the dispensation of Grace, we are not under those prohibitions.

The LAW says: And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass. Deut. 14:8

But GRACE says: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. 1Tim: 4:4

And the Sabbath day. In our day of grace, one day is like unto another. All are to be lived to the glory of God.

The Law says: Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy. But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God...Ex. 20:8,10.

But GRACE says: Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days... Col.2:16,17

And because of the finished work of Jesus Christ at the Cross, we are no longer under any provision of the law for the forgiveness of sin.

The Law says: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. (Matt. 6:12) For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matt. 6:14,15.

But GRACE says: And ye be kind one to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. Eph. 4.32.

The ultimate example of the difference between law and grace is the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. The law required annual blood sacrifices for the forgiveness of sins, which we now understand were but a foreshadow of the ultimate sacrifice Christ Jesus would make for the complete payment for all of our sins.

The Law says: The blood of bulls and goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifiethto the purifying of the flesh. Heb. 9:13

But GRACE says: Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. Heb. 9:12

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. (Romans 10:4)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph. 2:8,9)

Where the dispensation of the law was entrusted to Moses (John 1:17), the dispensation of the grace of God was entrusted to Paul. Why is understanding this so important? Because it is by this message of grace, dispensed by Paul, that God will judge us. Remember, righteousness comes by believing what God says (i.e., what God is saying to us in this age of Grace) and acting on it. That is what faith is: believing God; trusting Him and His Word. Paul says in Romans 2:16:

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to MY Gospel.

Paul tells us that he was appointed by God to be the Apostle to the Gentiles, "For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle of the Gentiles,..." (Ro. 11:13) and that his message was revealed to him directly by Jesus Christ:

But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached to of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by revelation of Jesus Christ. (Gal.1:11,12)

How then does Paul's gospel differ? Pastor Thomas Brusha, in his booklet "Dictionary of the Gospel" gives a clear explanation:

God promised in the Old Testament to set up a Kingdom here on earth through the nation Israel, in which Christ would reign as King! Christ was here; and the good news proclaimed was that the Kingdom was at hand. In Matthew 10:7 we find this to be the same gospel the Twelve Apostles were sent to preach. Also, in Matthew 10:5,6 we learn that this gospel was good news for the Nation of Israel. It is amazing, yet true, that after the Twelve Apostles had been preaching this gospel now, for some time, they still did not know about Christ's purpose to go to the Cross and die for their sins. We know this is true because when Christ began later to tell his Apostles that he was going to Jerusalem to die, they didn't believe him, nor did they understand what he was talking about. The reason being, they were preaching the good news about the Kingdom. They expected Christ to establish Israel's Kingdom and to take the throne as their King - see Matthew 16:21,22; Luke 18:31-34: and Luke 19:11.

How then, could the twelve Apostles have preached the same gospel the Apostle Paul later preached, when they did not know or understand anything about the Cross at that time? Paul preached :

"THE CROSS" and "CHRIST CRUCIFIED (1 Corinthians 1:18,23)

The point is this. The gospel that the Twelve Apostles preached during the earthly ministry of Christ is not the same gospel the Apostle Paul was sent to preach later. According to 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 the gospel Paul preached was the GOOD NEWS of the DEATH, BURIAL, and RESURRECTION of Christ FOR OUR SINS.

Paul tells us in Galatians 1:11,12 where his gospel originated. It was after the resurrection and ascension that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed to the Apostle Paul all that was accomplished on the Cross. In acts 20:24 Paul calls this message "THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD." In Galatians 2:1,2 we see that this gospel is intended for the Gentiles as well as the Jews; and in Galatians 2:6-10 we find that the Twelve Apostles learned of this gospel from Paul.

In this present age of "GRACE", God has set Israel as a nation aside, and the Kingdom promised to them has been postponed until a future time. Therefore the "GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM" is NOT God's message of good news for today, but rather the good news of how the Cross saves Sinners of all nationalities. This is God's message for today! (pp6-8).

The following books are recommended:

"Dictionary of the Gospel" by Thomas Bruscha
"Things That Differ" by C. R. Stam
"The Dispensations" by Hazel I. Brown

http://www.rightlydividing.org/secondarypages/rightlydividing.html

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth,

When you signed up to use this message board you were told that we believe:

The Holy Scriptures as originally given, inspired by God, to be the only infallible authority in all matters of faith and practice.

The Apostle Paul is not a lier and if you continue to state that He is YOU WILL BE BANNED from this message board.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One link about the Sabbath Day...by Pastor Doug Batchelor...I am listening to it as I am posting it...

web page

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening to a sermon online by Pastor Doug Batchelor a few days ago about the Sabbath...I emailed him my concern about it since I work seven days in a row every two weeks...I am looking forward to his response...
Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

quote:
God said keep the Sabbath, Passover etc. Christians keep pagan holi-days and call them holy. Sad Sad Sad. Why do Christians despise the Law of God?
I cannot answer your other questions but I can say this, you are right about the Sabbath...The Sabbath is on the seventh day which is on Saturday...the Church I go to is open for service on Sundays only...supposedly more convenient for the people...

On a personal note, I work in a Home for elderly people...we, the employees, work seven days and then have seven days off...I did not make those rules, men did...but we need to consider that those elderly people need constant care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year...I suppose then that there must be exceptions?...I do speak of Jesus quite often to them though. And sometimes, words are not necessary, actions talk for themselves...

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand firmly with the elders of the Church:

Acts 20:
7: And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.
18: And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,
19: Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:
20: And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,
21: Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
22: And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
23: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
24: But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
25: And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
26: Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
27: For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28: Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
29: For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30: Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31: Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
32: And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
33: I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.
34: Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.
35: I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
36: And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.
37: And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck, and kissed him,
38: Sorrowing most of all for the words which he spake, that they should see his face no more. And they accompanied him unto the ship.

I stand with the Lord:

Acts 18:
9: Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:
10: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
11: And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In denying the Epistles of Paul you wrest the Word of God and do not bring "Truth".

I will stand with Brother Peter:

2 Peter 3:

15: And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16: As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17: Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiopj
Advanced Member
Member # 6768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiopj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you here to try to defeat the Word of God? Cuz it ain't working.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Maybe this link might help, Truth...start listening to it at 19:10 until 23:40...you might find it interesting...

web page

If this link has nothing to do with your post, then I apologize for not getting your point...

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

quote:
Paul: For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? Romans 3:7 NKJ
''Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?" ...Romans 3:7 ...NIV
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Truth........you are taking this verse completely out of context....
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

quote:
Originally posted by Truth:
If we are going to discuss false teaching I believe we need to start with the false teaching in the Church. As Americans we are quick to say others are wromg and we are right.

But if we were to take an objective and impartial look at the history of what it is we have been taught we will soon find that we too believe in a lie

What lie would that be?

Truth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we are going to discuss false teaching I believe we need to start with the false teaching in the Church. As Americans we are quick to say others are wromg and we are right.

But if we were to take an objective and impartial look at the history of what it is we have been taught we will soon find that we too believe in a lie

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiopj
Advanced Member
Member # 6768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiopj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't cheat anyone who didn't want to be cheated.

Knowledge of the Truth sets you free.

Mohammed didn't bind anyone with his lies. If they were bound, it is because the Spirit of the Lord, through Jesus, was not with them, for where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty.

Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thy enemy.
-------Matthew 5:43

That's what Lord had told us.Jesus is love against Islam seems to be hatred.I still remember the catastrophy on Sep 11.Even in Sinkiang in PRC, buses and offices are often targeted by the East Turkistan terrorists.
Lord,come,save us.

--------------------
In the world you have distress, but have confidence, for I have overcome the world. Thank Lord.

Posts: 14 | From: China | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Lou
Advanced Member
Member # 6713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people are becoming aware of the lies of Mohammed, but remember the Bible makes it clear that some prefer a lie to the truth.

Jhn 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I believe God deals with us individuals and there are those who reject this dealing because it interferes with their own desires. There comes a time when God will no longer deal with a person who will not listen. There heart becomes so hardened that nothing can break the seal. The truth at this point is foreign to them and they will not see it or understand.
Yes, God could have killed Mohammed at birth. But just as God gave you and me a choice, he gave Mohammed a choice and a choice to those who follow his teachings. It is easy for us to want God to give us freedom of choice but complain when our neighbor who makes choices that inconveniences us or even hurts us, has this same freedom.

The biggest thing to remember is this life is so short compared to an eternity in Heaven. Those who use their choices for bad have a very short period to do so. Even though Mohammed's choices are still working many many years after his death, it will seem small compared to eternity.

Posts: 35 | From: Washington State | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChimpanzeePrier
Community Member
Member # 6793

Icon 20 posted      Profile for ChimpanzeePrier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mohammed the falsed prophet said, I'm the greatest prophet of Allah! and make him a hero of Arab.However, we all know that he is no prophet at all.
But how could he cheat so many people?Didn't Lord make his lies exposed to others?

--------------------
In the world you have distress, but have confidence, for I have overcome the world. Thank Lord.

Posts: 14 | From: China | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement