Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » reponse to freddie05

Author Topic: reponse to freddie05
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all the tabernacles and temples in scripture,
only one was not desecrated by man and forsaken by YHWH.
Only one has a scriptual prophesied promise of restoration.
Only one is open, with no walls and no veil, no separation of the people, the priest, and the presence of YHWH.

The Tabernacle of David;
to David YHWH gave the due order of divine praise and worship.
Singing, accompanied by stringed, percussion, wind, and other instrument;
before the Ark of the Covenant where the presence of GOD dwelt, (the Mercy Seat where YHWH sits):
24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
when one course of musicians went out praising another was coming in praising.

That is the due order of divine praise and worship that YHWH has set in scripture and has prophised a restoration of.
HE is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea man, these guys play the Hard Rock but they are SOOOO into Jesus and what it really means to be a Christian.

They don't hold back.

www.kutless.com

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddy05
Advanced Member
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:

The Truth is there was no true repentance in the majority of the lives.

These people your talking about, will sit, stand, scream and shout for 3 hours a Music Concert (any kind of so called Christian Music) but you will never find them a prayer meeting for longer than 10 minutes.

Even if only 1 person in the entire group was truly saved through that, isn´t that good enough to send the angels in heaven into a fit of rejoicing? And if even just 1 person was affected positively (though I would guess many more!), then that means God HAS used it.

And these people that will "will sit, stand, scream and shout for 3 hours a Music Concert", may well be leading prayer groups in the future. There ARE many people who would never attend a church service... a friend brings them to a concert, they enjoy it. They have a positive experience. Their heart opens bit by bit to the idea of spiritual things. Years later, perhaps they are leading revivals.

You talk as if you know the hearts of millions of people you´ve never met, and the fact is, YOU DONT.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Dale. That response really hit my heart in a positive way.
Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
freddy05
One thing you seem to have completely missed apparently... is that God HAS used both Rap and Rock. Note the use of the word "HAS"... past tense. God has already used it.

I remember in my younger years going to a DC Talk concert (they do BOTH Rock and Rap, even heavy metal!) and I remember seeing quite the alter call after the concert and their message. There had to have been people in the thousands dedicating or rededicating their lives to Christ.

God can’t use it huh?

I remember seeing quite the alter call after the concert and their message. There had to have been people in the thousands dedicating or rededicating their lives to Christ.

If there were thousands dedicating or rededicating their lives to Christ, where is the fruit of the lives today? We should see righteousness flourishing if what you say were true.

The Truth is there was no true repentance in the majority of the lives.

These people your talking about, will sit, stand, scream and shout for 3 hours a Music Concert (any kind of so called Christian Music) but you will never find them a prayer meeting for longer than 10 minutes.

Why because Music tickles the ears, soothes the flesh, appeals to the side of mankind that Yeshua declare must die, if they ever think to enter eternal live.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement