Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Bringing God into the world

Author Topic: Bringing God into the world
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from thelordswill: Hi everyone how are you all?

I have been online for around 5 years now and everywhere i look i see so many non believers, those who doubt or ignore the way of our lord.

This makes me sad and i tell my self that this is because as human society has always taught us fear, fear of failure and fear of that which we do not know.

from Eden: you should not be said, thelordswill, because the Lord Jesus said, that "few would find the narrow way."

If you try to make the volume of ones who find the narrow way bigger than the amount the Lord had in mind, He said "few", the net result of "few" is that "many do not believer".

Truth is not something to be sad about, but to acknowledge. Truth does not change. We are sad because the truth is that only few earthlings, "will find the narrow way of redemption in Jesus Christ Alone".

Not sad, but truth.

Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be that Rick (the owner, name taken from WhoIs data) has bought it and currently has it parked. It looks like the registrar is a budget one that put's search pages on parked domains to make a bit of money.

http://help.securepaynet.net/article.php?article_id=336&topic_id=161&prog_id=lal1954&

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that is also what I saw. I ment there was not a Christian website there.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I clicked on details and this appeared:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Domain Name THELORDSWILL.COM / thelordswill.com
Description Awesome and most perfect name for any church or religious group who wish to preach the lords will.

What more can i say?
Category Society / Religion
Minimum Offer $560.00
Asking Price $560.00
Reserve Met No

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is the originator of the thread advertising the domain name for sale, or have they purchased the domain and are constructing the relevent website?

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the website and there was nothing there?
Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thelordswill
First Post
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thelordswill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone how are you all?

I have been online for around 5 years now and everywhere i look i see so many non believers, those who doubt or ignore the way of our lord.

This makes me sad and i tell my self that this is because as human society has always taught us fear, fear of failure and fear of that which we do not know.

these people are not ignorant or pagans they are merely lost, they are in the dark and do not know how to find the light switch to turn on the brilliant aura and beauty of having god in their lives and i think i have found a way for this.

I have bought and am building a website to show those who do not believe or those who do not yet know how to have a little faith and open themselves to the glory of god and being saved.

http://www.thelordswill.com

will show not only those mentioned but all other religions true faith and love and how they to can be found in the dark.

would anyone be interested in helping out with my long journey?

Posts: 1 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement