Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Branch Davidians

Author Topic: Branch Davidians
dave23
Community Member
Member # 5558

Icon 8 posted      Profile for dave23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this web site when looking over the links offered. It's scarry!http://religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu/welcome/welcome.htm
Posts: 11 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by David:
They came from the Seventh Day Adventist Church. See:

http://www.watchman.org/cults/reformer.htm

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/b10a02.html

Dave Love you , understand your post. My Plan is a mission for a few of us to be interested and log on dirrectly. Lets see what dondi thinks.

If thats agreeable with the brothers here?

Lets stop this at the source and save many souls.

I seen the picts of the little girls dead burned crisp bodies. I could both taste and smell the picture...

Lets Fix what satan thinks he dirrects.

Bible, King James Version
1 match.

Eph.6

1. [17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They came from the Seventh Day Adventist Church. See:

http://www.watchman.org/cults/reformer.htm

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/b10a02.html

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dondi:
Yes I am talking about the followers of david koresh. Some of them got out of jail the other day and I have been watching their message board to see if anything happens. Well, it seems they have brought the message board back to life; it had been shut down for quite awhile after I kept posting there.
The problem I have with them is their interpertation of scripture. They believe the big comet; I believe they are refering to " Wormwood"; will hit the earth on March 10, 2012. Not only will it hit but it will hit the U.S..They have in the past told people to get their shots and passports ready to leave the U.S..
I was afraid after these people got out of jail that they would start up again and I believe my fears are true.
I'll update this later as I'm kinda bummed right now that they are back and spreading their lies again.
In Christ,
Dondi

Can some of us visit this web site?

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not even sure what these guys believe other than they thought that David Kerish (or whatever) was Christ. Or at least that's what the press was saying if you believe them.
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dondi
Advanced Member
Member # 4966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dondi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I am talking about the followers of david koresh. Some of them got out of jail the other day and I have been watching their message board to see if anything happens. Well, it seems they have brought the message board back to life; it had been shut down for quite awhile after I kept posting there.
The problem I have with them is their interpertation of scripture. They believe the big comet; I believe they are refering to " Wormwood"; will hit the earth on March 10, 2012. Not only will it hit but it will hit the U.S..They have in the past told people to get their shots and passports ready to leave the U.S..
I was afraid after these people got out of jail that they would start up again and I believe my fears are true.
I'll update this later as I'm kinda bummed right now that they are back and spreading their lies again.
In Christ,
Dondi

--------------------
Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and him with Me. Rev. 3:20

Posts: 33 | From: Ceres,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement