Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » The Danger of Baha'i

Author Topic: The Danger of Baha'i
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes sense. I watched a show from LinkTv and there are lots of stuff from Muslims. I saw that many women are converting to Islam, there was even a pretenting-christian became Muslim. I call this way because a true Christian does not change to anything else. The only reason they do is because they never been what they said they were.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refer to web site www.apologeticscourses.com

I have been studying some apologetic courses from this web site. One in particular is THE RELIGION OF BAHA.I

Baha'i is a break off from the form of shiite Islam. It was founded in Persia in 1844, which today is Iran.The originial name Baha'ism was called Babism You would think that this religion's headquarters would be centered in Iran but it is not. It is headquartered out of Israel of all places.
If you go on and read there are some things you should know about this religion how it may even be tied to end time events!

MAJOR BELIEFS IN BAHA'I:

PROGRESSIVE REVELATION: meaning In this belief there are different manifestations of God during different periods of time. For an example ABRAHAM was an manifestation of God; like ZOROASTER,BUDDHA, CHRIST, MUHAMMAND, THE BAB and by BAHA'U'LLAH. Each manifestations builds on the previous ones and at time eliminates the previous structure of belief.

ONENESS AND UNITY: the baha'i faith teaches the oneness of God, the oneness of all religions, and the oneness of mankind. The emphasis on oneness IS A CORE concept of the system. Unity is sought, taught and preached today and is the goal for tomorrow.

THE GOAL OF BAHA'I LIFE IS TO BRING TO FRUITION OF ALL MANKIND IN A DIVINE CIVILIZATION PAYING FINAL HOMOMAGE TO THIS ONE LEADER TO UTOPIAN LIVING.

LAWS AND OBLIGATIONS:

1- PRAY EVERYDAY 2- OBSERVE BAHA'I FAST FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET MARCH 2- 21
3- CONSIDER YOUR WORK AS YOUR WORSHIP
4-TEACH THE CAUSE OF GOD
5-AVOID ALCOHOLIC DRINKS AND ANY DRUGS
6-OBSERVE BAHA'I MARRAIGE
7- OBEY ITS GOVERNMENT AND DO NOT PARTICIPATATE IN POLITICS
8-AVOID BACKBITING AND GOSSIP
9-OBSERVE BAHA'I HOLY DAYS
10- CONTRIBUTE ALL WEALTH TO BAHA'I

The following are the 12 principles of the BAHA'I PHILOSOPHY.

HERE IT IS SAID "EARTH IS ONE COUNTRY AND MANKIND ITS CITIZENS

1- ONENESS OF GOD
2- ONENESS OF RELIGION
3- ONENESS OF MANKIND
4- ELIMINATE ANYONE CAUSING PREJUDIC AGAINST THIS
5- INDIVIDUAL SEARCH FOR TRUTH
6- UNIVERSAL AUXILLARY LANGUAGE
7- UNIVERSAL EDUCATION- BAHA'I CONTROL
8- EQUALITY OF MEN AN WOMEN
9- HARMONY OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
10- ELIMINATE EXTREMES OF WEALTH AND POVERTY
11-A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
12- PROTECT CULTURAL DIVERSITY

Why mention this at all you wonder. Firstly, if you would read about this religion its particular goals coincide with the beast mentioned in the Bible. If this religion should become more concrete, powerful and absorbed in the world, we would be heading for the end of the earth. The goal of this religion speaks of peace, however if anyone does not pay homage and accept it, they will be eliminated. Baha'i headguarters in near the foot of Mt Carmel in Haifa. IT is said the headquarters and the buildings of Baha'i are so appealing to people who see them, that the people walk inside and are indoctrinated sublimingly to evidently shed any concrete belief in Christ.

WE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE CALLED UPON THE ONLY SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, MUST UNDERSTAND OUR ENEMY.
We have only one Enemy and that is Satan. Satan will use any guide or device to distribute hatred and elimination of the church of Christ. Church of Christ is that church of believers united in the blood sacrifice of the Holy Lamb of God, who didn't stay dead but resurrected taking victory over it. THE BIBLE IS COMPLETE. In book of Psalms it is said, THY WORD IS SETTLED IN HEAVEN PS 119:89. No one can ever add to it or take away from it. Those who do, are only fulling themselves. For it is written in the final chapter of the Revelations of John- You will loose your life.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement