Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Exposing False Teaching   » Islam is violent religion

Author Topic: Islam is violent religion
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John 10:10
The thief comes not but for to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The thief is Luficer-Satan, who at this point is so furious now that he has been cast down to the earth and knows that the time is short before Lucifer-Satan is thrown in the lake of fire.

Therefore Lucifer-Satan is using Islam as his front to try to take as many people down with him as he possibly can.

Islam was created by Lucifer-Satan to be Lucifer-Satan's Islamic army to help put Lucifer-Satan on the throne of the Prince in the holy oblation of land reserved for the Prince by Jerualem (see, Ezekiel 45 and Ezekiel 48).

Therefore Islam is a violent religion; its commander-in-chief is Lucifer-Satan himself, and he is so furious that he has been kicked out of heaven that now Lucifer-Satan created Islam to kill, steal and destroy anyone who comes within reach. Even promising eternal life to suicide bombers if that's what it takes.

It is very interesting in this context that the thief Lucifer-Satan, who would like to be Prince, has come to kill, steal, and destroy, but the Lord God Jeshua-Jesus, the Real Prince, says:

John 10:10
The thief comes not but for to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.Now that's a Real Prince who would make a Great Ruler in the holy oblation of land by Jerusalem.

God bless, BORN AGAIN

(Brother David, protect my private information; always check with me first if anyone ever asks about my personal information, please always first check to see if it's really me. thanks.)

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saved1948
Advanced Member
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saved1948     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Q]Islam is violent religion and Koran is not word of God.[/Q]

I agree with you on that.<><

--------------------
John 3:16+6\[/p..................For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,that whoever believed in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone knows Islam is the religion of piece. If you don't believe in it, they'll chop you up and blow you to pieces.
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/Islam_and_Jesus2

Islam is violent religion and Koran is not word of God.

Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement