Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » media bias

Author Topic: media bias
Job511
Advanced Member
Member # 8154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Job511     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard some deny a liberal bias among the media, but all you have to do to see how wrong they are is watch MSNBC. Their own Chris Matthews will have a special titled "The Rise of the New Right" on June 16th. Undoubtedly, he'll do everything he can to make conservatives look bad. Keith Olbermann constantly ranks known conservatives among his top 3 "worst persons in the world." So, those denials are like denying that water is wet!

You seem to hear all the time about a conservative bias at Fox News, and I'll give them that, but it's not nearly to the extreme that MSNBC goes the other way. At least FNC interviews Democrats. One in particular that drives me nuts every time he's on there is Bob Beckel, who appears on Sean Hannity's "Great American Panel" from time to time. MSNBC treats conservatism like some deadly communicable disease and won't even touch Republicans w/ a 10-ft. pole, as the adage goes. That is, unless they are belittling them.

Here is a link to a Youtube video of US Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) calling them out on their own network.

--------------------
The lowly He sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
--Job 5:11, NIV

Posts: 28 | From: metro slc | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement