Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Obama

Author Topic: Obama
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MentorsRiddle ...I hope your right....

but I don't think so.....

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you to some extent.

America as a government and world power still exists.

But words, like symbols, have power and meaning.

America -- which once stood for something strong -- now stands for something corrupt.

That's why I said America is not what it used to be.

I don't think the land of America will be destroyed, I think our country will become completley bankrupt and thus no longer capable of fending for herself.

Then other countries may come in and take over.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MentorsRiddle said
quote:
My friend, America was destroyed a long time ago from within our own government.
America has never been what it appeared from day 1...

but as for being destroyed as a Government and a world power America is still strong as a World power...

but that will all change very soon....

America will be destroyed off the face of the earth by natural forces or nuclear attack I am not sure but destroyed America will be....

America is Mystery Babylon ......

James 5:1-5 - Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered innocent men, who were not opposing you.

If you read Revelation 18, and the description given of Mystery Babylon the Great, it sounds a lot like the description given in James 5:1-5...

And the description given in James 5:1-5 sounds a lot like America.

More specifically, it appears to describe rich, evil men who run major corporations.

Think Wall Street.

According to the Bible, the Anti-Christ does not hail from Mystery Babylon the Great.

He destroys it.

In 'one day and one hour' Mystery Babylon the Great is destroyed by its enemies; the Bible reports that God lets this destruction happen to bring about his wrath. In other words, because God is angry at Mystery Babylon for its wickedness, he lets it be destroyed and gives its 'kingdom' to the Anti-Christ and other nations.

Revelation 17:15-18 - "...the waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated are peoples, multitudes, nations, and languages. The 10 horns you saw, and the beast, will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, devour her flesh, and burn her up with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to carry out His plan by having one purpose, and to give their kingdom to the beast until God's words are accomplished. And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth."

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HERE http://www.dailycommonsense.com/2012-galactic-alignment-hoax/

this is a link to un-hoax the 2012 myth.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

quote:
Oh, and I have given consideration to another possibly significant date. With all the buzz about 2012 being a doomsday year, I have wondered if 911 would repeat. Not the nineth month and the eleventh day, but the nineth month of the twenty-eleventh year!
My friend,

Do not give into the buzz of the year 2012 -- december 21st, 2012 to be accurate.

This is just an astrological year in the Myan solar cycles, which they beleive will be the end of the world.

No one knows what the Myans knew... if it is the end of life "as we know it" so be it.

But the reason 9-11 is so significant is because of the numbers it represents.

In sacred numbers, the number 10 represents God... so 9-11 skips the number 10 which represents God -- basically it is an occult number.

I would be more inclined to think of this year on the 11th month -- or the 9th month of 2011 -- IF anything were to happen again.... just a thought.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Carol I was going to have to look that up...

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
becauseHElives posted 60 reasons why Iraq cannot be Mystery Babylon.

http://thechristianbbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006686#000000

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MH I believe America is Mystery Babylon....I believe America will soon be destroyed completely as a nation....

I didn't read it, but didn't you post the 60 reasons America is not Babylon? Perhaps I have confused your stand.

Yea, it hurts. I would like to have seen America stand for my lifetime. Yet, all my Christian life I have somehow known of it's demise. But I vacillate between believing we will survive for a while, albeit crippled, or if we will sink all the way in the next three years.

Oh, and I have given consideration to another possibly significant date. With all the buzz about 2012 being a doomsday year, I have wondered if 911 would repeat. Not the nineth month and the eleventh day, but the nineth month of the twenty-eleventh year!

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

quote:
I believe America will soon be destroyed completely as a nation....

My friend, America was destroyed a long time ago from within our own government.

We, the people, were sold out by "big brother" for profits and power.

But, we can't blame the government very much... a child will always take from the cookie jar when they are not watched. [Wink]

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you sharing this. I posted it on another Christian board.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

MH I believe America is Mystery Babylon....I believe America will soon be destroyed completely as a nation....

--------------------

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Powerful stuff becausehelives. Let's not forget that in his most provocative statement yet he said that "Islam is a beautiful religion." I have this news for him, that islam is as beautiful as slavery. Yea! Tell him I said it.

But something you evidently do not appreciate is that Babylon 'whores' with the religions of the world. As Babylon, America may be in for the embrace of Islam, for which it will be ultimately judged.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U. S. needs to know....

Something happened.... H.R. 1388 was passed yesterday, behind our backs. You may want to read about it. It wasn't mentioned on the news... just went by on the ticker tape at the bottom of t he CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA . This is the news that didn't make the headlines...

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza .

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States , was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement
(Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review...itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just here within the U. S. , but within the world, using U. S. tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the "terror20attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for yourself:

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

PLEASE PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW! WE are losing this country at a rapid pace.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement