Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Is it conspiracy?

Author Topic: Is it conspiracy?
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if I am wrong? It would be embarrasing. But neither can I avoid sounding the alarm just because in being compared, I would invariably sound eccentric, and alarmist, like one of the stupid people who panics and goes off of his rocker. I say the stimulus bill is community organizing. I say it is designed to prop up subservient organizations. I say it is designed to empower the underclass. I say it is designed with the next election in mind, to enable a certain voting block. I say it is to 'wreck' the economy, rather than build it up.

And if anyone doubts this, he or she can pay attention, (if they would like a profile on the instigator), to the 'associations' of the instigator, from Rev. Wright (though he is grossly wrong), and Bill Ayers (the B/A could stand for something else), to Saul Alinsky. These are all for 'overthrow' of America. And there are others. And yet Obama is not reconciled to the facts represented by these as though it is not what he also represents, for whatever reason. I can only call it the 'mystery' of iniquity.

There is a conspiracy to undermine America, and it is on the one hand, hard to make that claim, and on another, it is like a highway billboard in a curve, impossible not to be noticed, and focused upon by passing headlights. But it is the MTV generation. To them is is psychedelic excitement! They don't know what it will really be like when they come down.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement