Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Obamamania!

Author Topic: Obamamania!
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the book "Dreams of my father," which was penned by Barack, he relates how that he sat behind a desk at a corporation. He relates that he felt like a spy, and further noted, "If they only knew!" Now he is behind the desk of the most powerful country to date.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can say that again. It would be interesting to see where this ends up! Are we going to be enemies of the new founded state or embrace the new world order? For me I will stand for the Cornerstone, which is Jesus Christ alone.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama seems docile, interested, and dynamic at this stage of his assumption of authority, which is perhaps good, should it remain that way. However I do not trust this, for I know that he knows that he has to 'gain' people's trust before he can pull anything. Even a dummy knows you don't just go out and start making proclamations, and edicts, or otherwise telling people what to do, or how it is going to be. But I remember what he rose up out of. I remember the things that were so disagreeable so as to cause stomache upset, even to consider about him.

I heard someone describe what took place at a Paula White sermon the other day. It was descried to me that she mentioned something about having our first 'black' president, to which the audience exploded into applause. I was dumbfounded. I wish I could celebrate with them, our having a black president, but not on this one. There is a problem in that they so easily overlook this man's counter productive understanding, from which he wishes to implement his horrific ideology, to 'fix' things, and they are willing to celebrate so nonsensically. That in fact is what got him to where he is, simple, blind, misappropiation, or misplacement of the confidence of so many, in these perilous times. Perhaps they should wait for three years before they participate in such unbridled celebration.

Dread.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement