Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Terrorists

Author Topic: Terrorists
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All one has to do is watch the video where he is campaigning for his step brother whose gang of terrorist burned alive Christian women and children seeking refuge in a Church and see where his roots run. If he wins, Christians will began to see their freedom of Religion begin to disappear one by one. By the time, most have realized that have voted for the wrong person, it will be too late.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Post MH.

Hey, if you get time, read Gen 6:13

the word "Violence" in that verse is "Hamas" in Hebrew. Makes me wonder, hmm. Be blessed

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama is a terrorist! When one looks 'at' him, one does not see it. However, when one looks around him, and looks at his associations, transactions (such as voting record), abortion record, and so many other things, he is exposed as a radical, a cancer on 'hope', which we all have. He is more like Medusa, the Greek god thing which entrances whomever looks at it, whom he then devours because they are hypnotized.

Another thing; When Obama entered the race he was just a senator with the most liberal record of all (never minding the rest). Since he entered the presidential race, he has gone from the 'liberal' with such and such ideas, to now campaigning as a republican. Really! Listen to the difference. He makes it up as he goes, to sound like what will appeal to voters. Who will believe that he means any of the things which he has 'changed' his position on so that he can appeal to voters so that he can win?

I don't feel sorry for you people who are bankrupt in understanding. I am angry! Because to make it even worse, you label it as descrimination. You are right however. I do descriminate against error, and that on behalf of everyone. Once again, sorry that you don't see it. For "I told you so," just isn't worth anything after the fact. It doesn't make the pain go away.

Nevertheless, I do not expect him to win. So cheer up everyone. But pay close attention: He is like 911 trying to happen again, only to the country as a whole. So one had best fear, and realize how close we came, because this spirit is trying to win this nation, and to be drunk in the night is to be visited by this evil.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement