Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Punished with a Baby? (Barack Obama's View of Child Bearing)

Author Topic: Punished with a Baby? (Barack Obama's View of Child Bearing)
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama does not like the bible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2u4xvYhjw

you can see for your self. He makes fun of it.

How could anyone who claims to be a Christian vote for someone who makes fun of their God?

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama's #1 Priority

What is Barack Obama's motivations and what are his priorities if he becomes President?
Obama, who claims to be a Christian, has spent a lot of time talking about the economy, war, social justice and various other hot button issues sense becoming the Democrat nominee. It's odd that he hasn't been focusing on his top priority lately.
What is the first thing he will do as president?
In July 2007, Obama stated : "The first thing I will do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act."

As a Christian I find it inconceivable that the very first thing Obama, who claims to be a Christian, would do is to sign this Act.
But Obama, who claims to be a Christian, has always made abortion a top priority.
On the 35th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade Decision Obama said

"Throughout my career, I've been a consistent and strong supporter of reproductive justice, and have consistently had a 100% pro-choice rating with Planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America."

Many politicians claim to be personally against abortion while supporting a "woman's right to chose". Christians use this argument as a way of justifying their abortion position with their faith. I have always found this a weak argument at best. Many in the church agree.
Obama, who claims to be a Christian, goes far beyond this. He actually adopts a pro abortion when he states:

"look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

Maybe he missed the part in the Bible that says:
"Children are a gift of the Lord; they are his reward."

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Barack Obama doesn't want people who "make a mistake" to be "punished with a baby." And that is what over 90% of all abortions are all about. Do you think this is right?"

http://www.jesusclips.com/view_video.php?viewkey=d9fcb6867c7bdc89be7e

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement