Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Political Discussion   » Obama a Christian?

Author Topic: Obama a Christian?
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I said it before, and I will say it again here: The only thing that I am aware that Obama has said is that he believes that Christ died for his sins. That can be meaningless. Utterly! It is not a statement of surrender to He who accomplished this on Obama's behalf. A true Christian recognizes that the belief that Jesus died for one's sins includes surrender to HIS will for it to be in effect. A distorted view however can evolve out of this notion that Jesus died for one's sins, in that one feels that whatever he (or she) does, is ok because Jesus did. That of course is perverse. But it works for some people, yet not to salvation, but justification for their actions. And Obama is determined (I heard him say so) that Christians and Muslims (and whomever else) will come together as one. Therefore, persecution may not be far off when he realizes that we do not bow to baal.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you my brother. When in a interview he said "my Muslim faith" at first I bought in to the comment he was tired, but then the Holy Spirit quicken my heart. No matter how tired a Christian is he/she would never say "my Muslim faith, my Buddhist faith. I believe he is Muslim but went to the Christian Church because of his political aspirations and the influence of his wife, who is prejudice, by the way. There is no way a person who is not prejudice could sit under the preaching of a Pastor who hates any body for 20 years.
Even after Sept 11th a Pastor right with God would not teach hate of Arab people. We are to love others not hate.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Michael I understand that, the bigger picture is Obama's direct involvement in removing the constitution and making this an Islamic state or at best another zone of the New World Alliance State. I do not prejudice against people with Arab names, but I do know what the Koran says and I am quite fluent in many languages to include Yisa-Arabic. Every since shortly after the founding of the US, the Central Bank of Europe wanted to get its hands on the US and every country in the Western Hemispehre and they have suceded. Obama's father native country is Kenya and their National Anthem is: Anthem: Ee Mungu Nguvu Yetu (meaning Oh God of All Creation). Apart from Swahili being native language English is Governmental language a (Roman Zone Nation). Most ex-colonies of European countries carry commonwealth status. If you look at the world the Roman Empire has capture nearly all contries to include the Western Hemisphere. I do not trust a man who is indecisive in his ways. One minute he says he is a Christian the next he is a Muslim. Even in the bible it states that a man who teetures on the fence will be spit out of God's mouth.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am happy to say that the neighbor changed his mind before the election and even put a McCain sign in his yard. I think his Pastor set him straight.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSemkPChvHo

I often wonder will I be alive tomorrow. I often wonder will I have to go underground for my beliefs. Did you know that a good part of the world have to meet underground to even praise the Lord. America! it is coming to us through the Hate Crime Laws.

www.persecution.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_E4bysLOTs&feature=related

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Regina Edwards said;
quote:
Am I too radical?

That is exactly what held a lot of people back from resisting this which has befallen us. They were intimidated by the 'charge'.

But here is something to think about yall! I know that the way that communist governments hold power is by creating an atmosphere of fear. At the same time there are 'agents', who may only be the common people, who are true to the regime, who tattle at every chance on those who dissagree. Here is something to think about, and an example of how it works. In the future there will be people coming to the open sites like this one, who will sound like us, but who will pose questions to find out where others stand. This they will do to 'expose' what are thought to be 'subversive' elements. And of course, these radicles will become household names in government circles, and persecution will follow them, if not something else. See how that would work to create an atmosphere of fear? People will be afraid to be open in a discussion forum. Is that not evil enough for anyone? It will come. People had better get an education on the tactics of the usurpers of freedom if they want to combat it. Because it is vile what they will do to surpress the masses in order to lord themselves over them.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Grequi, you completely and entirely misunderstand. Obama's ideal is to let you work, and let them (whoever they are) stay home and still benefit. That is why there is all of this talk about the 401K's being heisted from people who earned them. That is why there is all the talk about redistribution. It is why there is all the talk about 'bailouts'.

Father Flagler himself, in the early part of the election process said that 401k's should be taken from people, and given to those that we 'deprived'. I don't know any of those people. I don't know anyone who does. They all died eighty years before my time, or earlier.

It is a guilt thing. It is what got Obama elected. People who feel guilty, and who are intimidated by not being allowed to say certain 'code words', were intimidated into not taking action against this evil. It was exactly as you said, a politically correct thing which has usurped the good sense of people who think that they should give something back. I agree that they should, but this is not the way. To give back somehow, which helps, but does not create dependents, seems proper. But when the government takes responsibility for doing it, it is rape of the citizens. It is counter intuitive according to our worthy constitution.

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Consider your steps Regina, and pace yourself. It is certainly not wrong to oppose evil. But the wake up call needs to go out to a wicked church which is too caught up in wanting to prosper to see the evil which has yet caught them unawares.

• Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Because of the prosperity message, the church has completely lost its savor. It is not that the prosperity message is wrong. It is misunderstood. But no more about that here.

Let wisdom guide you, for this is big. It is also nasty, though it has yet to be discovered how much. But above all, be patient, and yet persistent.

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Obama may fit the kind of a Christian and that is, politically correctness. Obama's Christianity extends from the new age movement where One can define Christ as anything and whorship it. But one thing I can say, I haven't heard African Americans complaining about how they were cheated equal rights. It would be great that Obama will re-educate the African Americans to go get a job and stop mouching off the government strips and be a proud and outstanding race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGD14tDxa4

Regina L Edwards
Community Member
Member # 7457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Regina L Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I being to radical? My prayer for our country is for God to deliver us from evil and to interven. Recall the angels who met with Abraham before the destruction of Sodom and Gromorrah (sp) God would have spared the cities for the sake of 10. I alo think we need to scream to the media and politicians. Am I too radical?
Posts: 12 | From: Canton Mississippi | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

All I know about Obama's Christianity is the statement he has made which he does not waver from, being: "I believe that Christ died for my sins." That does not make him a Christian. For he could believe that he could destroy the world, but since Jesus died for his sins, it would just be ok. Therefore he could justify killing babies. He could justify supporting Marxist governments. All of this would be ok if he simply believes that Christ died for his sins. But in fact, these indicate that he 'rejects' the meaning of what Christ's dying for his sins means. In short, he rejects Christ.

Now, I gave him the benefit of the doubt when I first knew that. But no more! There is a satanic move afoot in this country to curse the lives of all of us. Do not think that you will not suffer as much, or more, if this happens.

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Miss Alisha, part of the scourage of community organizing is that people are 'coached' to engage talk radio, and community forums with positive rhetoric in order to soften some of the people in order to win them over. I suspect that you fit this mold. The Lord rebuke your kind.

I know that it is easy to want to believe in Obama if you fit the description of a certain cross-section of this country, but it is not being objective. It is not being objective just the same way that the jury was not objective in the OJ Simpson case. But you don't see that either, do you? The bible says to 'try the spirits to see if they are from God'. Obama fails. Scripture says that "ye shall know them by their fruits." Obama fails. Jesus associated with sinners, however I don't believe that that is what is happening, not in the same way, with Obama's associations.

Scripture also says that "friendship with the world is emnity with God." Friendship with a bomber, who teaches Stallinism in a university, or friendship with the likes of the America hater, and muslim, Farrakahn, together with someone who claims to be a Reverend, who works against America, is three strikes. And they are not the only three. So Obama's legacy is clear.

He is a dangerous man, not only for us, but for you also. For what he promises will throw the country into an irreversable tail spin. And we will go down the drain, never to recover. Obama has already harmed the country badly either way it goes.

You sicken me. I am sorry.

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama makes fun of the bible. He is not a Christian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2u4xvYhjw

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Alisha:
I have personally heard Obama say that he is a Christian and that he gave his life to Christ over twenty years ago. There would be no way I would be voting for him if he was not saved. I believe he is a Christian just like I believe Bush is a Christian. Even though Bush has undoubtedly done some very corrupt evil things, I still take him at his word when he says that he is a Christian and so I also take Obama at his word.

The spiritual fruit of Barak Obama is not Christian in nature.

A Christian would not condemn babies to the butcher.

A Christian would follow Christ not the false "christ" of the Trinity United Church of Christ. The UCC left Christ far behind years ago, and the black racist Trinity deifies their race above God Almighty.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Alisha
Community Member
Member # 7438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Alisha         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jrlaw:
How can a Christian can keep a satanic name?

Barack: (Muhammad's magical horse)
Hussein: (Muhammad's handome grandson)
Obama: (based on the tribal Luo word which means crooked or twisted . . . .) (source = WikiAnswers)

Considering the so-called church he belonged to for 20 years, I guess my question is answered.

Actually, the question is who doesn't keep the name given to them at birth. First of all Obama and Hussein are both Arabic names-not a Muslim name. But the bigger question is are you realy judging someone based on what their name is? The Senator's first name, Barack, is a Swahili name that has its origins in the Arabic language. The original Arabic root of the name (B-R-K) means "blessed." In Arabic, the root word is used in many other phrases to denote blessings and to describe people who are blessed:

Mabruk! = "Congratulations!"
Barakallah feek = "May God bless you"
Barakah = blessings from God (feminine version of the name)
Senator Obama's middle name is Hussein, which was his grandfather's first name. The name, of Arabic origin, means "good" or "handsome one." It is common in African cultures for children (both boys and girls) to have a middle name which directly connects them to their father or grandfather.
Senator Obama's surname is not uncommon among the Luo tribe, one of the three largest ethnic groups in Kenya. They speak the Dhoulou language.

--------------------
For surely, we shall behold Him!

Posts: 14 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Alisha
Community Member
Member # 7438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Alisha         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have personally heard Obama say that he is a Christian and that he gave his life to Christ over twenty years ago. There would be no way I would be voting for him if he was not saved. I believe he is a Christian just like I believe Bush is a Christian. Even though Bush has undoubtedly done some very corrupt evil things, I still take him at his word when he says that he is a Christian and so I also take Obama at his word.

--------------------
For surely, we shall behold Him!

Posts: 14 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

If we are complacent, something will overtake us which didn't have to, and we will wonder why we weren't more alert!
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yea! I remember that song too now that you mentioned. But I quess I was so young and naive I didn't think about the lyrics one way or the other back then.

Anywayssssss now I see where it stimulated.

But to tell you the truth I am skeptical about both parties. I just feel there is something about to take place that's unstoppable regardless of who wins it.

Prayer is our only key to this race.

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

I took anatomy in college also. But it is irrelevant. No, I have noticed different treatment just within the past few weeks. There is a confidence that ebony skins are experiencing. They identify with Obama and feel more validated in the midst of pale faces. On the other hand, there is room for conspiracy theories also, because the underground has been working to coach people how to behave to help pull off the biggest upheaveal in the history of the world; even bigger than the Trojan Horse! For this work has been going on in order to support the next democrat, whoever he is. However, this time they got lucky and got a break.

Another evidence of the work of the underground is the fraudlent work of ACORN. Then there are the bits and pieces which everyday people cannot assemble, which are out there in plain sight to those who know and recognize the operating of the spirit of communism. It has been in the country since way back. It is not new as though some paranoid fanatic just went over the deep end for thinking about it.

Now, I have Repulican friends of ebony burnish. And even the other day I heard an ebony minister call a radio station and explain how that 'blacks' should not vote for Obama just because he is black. He said that he reported to his immediate minister who was not preaching correctly, and named three things wrong with Obama which would forbid Christians to vote for him. The one I remember is the one about infanticide. Yet, 96 percent of ebony people, including Christians who are caught up in this because sin blinds their eyes, are going to vote for the one they more easily identify with (believing the false promise of 'better living'). (That is unless we PRAY!)

But the term 'ebony' probably evolved from a song published by Paul McCartney, and Stevie Wonder over two decades ago. It was called 'Ebony and Ivory' after the keys on a keyboard. I like ebony better than 'black'. But burnished may be more descript.

Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh what tangle web we weave
When first we practice to deceive.

Obama/Biden McCain/Palin

They are all politicians that tell you things just to get votes, put your faith in no man nor woman.

To many broken promises have been made in Washington D.C. [youpi] Yup! Yup! Yup! they all have a whole lot of talk.

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm so sick of everybody tip toeing around this topic. obama is no more a Christian then the man on the moon is. I take my Salvation very seriously and I'm not going to stand by and watch this guy say he is saved. obama is an evil man and the bottom line is evil and Saved cant apply to the same person.
I personally don't believe there are any True Christian's in Washington.....

Yahshua, the author and finisher of salvation said only a few will be saved of those that are striving to enter the Kingdom ...this people that only mouth Faith in Washington are at best tares, some are demons....

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Ebony Lady WOW [Confused]

Ebony- Is a medium-sized ever green reaching bearing a small berry fruit 2cm diameter. Ebony heartwood is one of the most intensely black woods known. It has a very high density, fine texture, and the ability to polish very smoothly and is known to be very valuable for an ornamental wood.

Ebony is a valuable tree of some sort, don't see why anyone would name a magazine after it; or name a person's color by it. I have heard people called;

Mexicians, Puerto Ricans, Caucasions, Africian Americans, Europeans and so on. Never heard no one described as being Ebony Cheeeezzz!

So glad God doesn't look at the color of our skin or judge us that way. Nor does He classify any of us in any race as "These People".

Salvation has a way of making some of us color blind that we can love all man regardless of race the same because that's the "Love of God" in us.

I have talked with some Africian Americians who feel Obama is not the right man. So just because this lady who you call Ebony was asking you for help Michael don't read it the wrong way. Every African American along with some of the other races are not Obama fans just as every white American along with other races are not McCain fans.

Before I gave my life to Christ a person's skin color was what I judged them by. But after begin saved, having a relationship with God and letting His Spirit teach me and guide me I now look pass their color and judge them by their character.

I took anatomy in College and one thing I found out after we take off the skin and it's color we all are the same. And when we all get to heaven color won't be there nor flesh.

Yes, there maybe something about Obama that is not showing as of yet. I too said something to this effect when he first started compaigning. But if it's in God's plan that he wins then he will if it's not in God"s plan for him to win "Then Lose he Will."

This is why we have to realize where I hope lies it's not in man but God.

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

I know! It is like being put into a Middle Ages torture device to see or hear of someone ignoring such tender things. I mean, immorality produces babies, and the cure for it is to kill them? Who doesn't have a problem with that? It goes to that word reprobate, which I have represented as meaning, 'not having a knowledge and awareness of God.'

Here is an illustration of someone who is in the world, and 'of' the world. How can one say that he is Christian and feel that way? It is possible. God allows us to grow. Therefore we shouldn't be judgmental, but it is painful to go through.

We must pray! Obama could be the judgment of America! We know it is coming, but perhaps our Lord will forstall it a bit more! Amen!

And it makes me to think. How would the person feel if, since it was their immorality which resulted in an innocent life who didn't cause this, if they were told that they were going to have to be aborted - as an adult?

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

I understand where you coming from. A neighbor of my parents, my dad's age, is voting for Obama. This man is a Christian who is very conservative and yet he is voting for a man who is for abortion on demand.
I just don't understand it.
betty

--------------------

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

An ebony lady asked me in the parking lot of Low's Home Improvement today, if I would load for her, her bottled water and two propane cylinders into the back of her car. I am not likely going to decline! But when she asked, I felt as though it was Obama related. Lots of these people lately, seem to come off as awfully nice! It has something to do with the ebony candidate. But I had to wonder if this girl didn't just want 'bragging rights'. After all, she came out without a store assistant. And she evidently thought to load this stuff in the car herself. This doesn't happen to me every day. So it makes me wonder. I can read a lot into it. But I have to be careful, I jump to conclusions sometimes.

But there seems to be this confidence out there among them. Why? Again, I can come to conclusions. And it doesn't help to hear on the radio about 'community organizers' whose labors in the community are to resurrect dead people. If you don't know what I am talking about, many times of late there have been 'dead people' regestered to vote. In other words, if one cannot win fairly, it is fair game to them to get in any way that they can.

She said, "Have a blessed day." I don't know of anyone but Christians who say that, but perhaps Jehova's Witness do. Anyway, that Christians can be so blind to the danger of one such as Obama, indicates the state of their heart. For I have no doubt that many Christians do identify with Obama. It is easy to identify with someone who seems as though he would comfort, validate and defend them. But if one is in violation of the Constitution of this country, it simply cannot be headed down a decent road. It is a warning sign.

What I don't understand is how so many can be oblivious to this in favor of getting a little bit of their own thing so they can be in the face of others. It is a dangerous situation.

Saved08
Member # 7377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saved08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sick of everybody tip toeing around this topic. obama is no more a Christian then the man on the moon is. I take my Salvation very seriously and I'm not going to stand by and watch this guy say he is saved. obama is an evil man and the bottom line is evil and Saved cant apply to the same person.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jrlaw
Advanced Member
Member # 7285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jrlaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can a Christian can keep a satanic name?

Barack: (Muhammad's magical horse)
Hussein: (Muhammad's handome grandson)
Obama: (based on the tribal Luo word which means crooked or twisted . . . .) (source = WikiAnswers)

Considering the so-called church he belonged to for 20 years, I guess my question is answered.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

It is a perfect way for a Marxist to set himself up, by gaining acceptance from people who do not look deeper into what he is saying. It is like a Trojan horse thing. Because what he is really about, he is likely concealing by saying neutral things that people cannot fault. This works well because people who are attracted by his charisma don't get any alarms going off and telling them to question him to be sure. In fact, they will not want to anyway, seeing that they seem to relate to him, and find security in someone who they think represents them more than another.

Well, whether he is a Marxist or not, when it comes to the leadership of the United States of America, I do not want anyone whom one can even suspect of being soft on Marxism. It is way too serious a matter. They have to be decidedly against it, as a matter of principle.

I will tell you, that when the revolution set in in the Soviet Union, many people (many) who thought the new way meant a better life for themselves, found themselves at the bottom of the food chain, if not in prison. It is that bad. Better to be poor in America, than at the wrong end of a bayonet in a socialist society.

But about America, I think it is a dismal failure. (Surprised?) Yet it is still the best this world has had to offer, and I am more than intensly aware of how fortunate I am to be her's.

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Jam 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

--------------------

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

I have heard him say it. I have him say it several times now, and it is always the same choice of words. "I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins." So what! It doesn't make you a Christian. For if you do not participate by going under the Cross, you do not benefit. It doesn't make you a Christian to believe He died for your sins if you are not surrendered to HIs will. You are yet in your sins, and HIs death is of no effect.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement