Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hi there!

Author Topic: Hi there!
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dacastro:
Detroit beats brewers again ,bummer

Go Detroit!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dacastro
Member # 5820

Icon 9 posted      Profile for dacastro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Detroit beats brewers again ,bummer
Posts: 4 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SrvnHim
Advanced Member
Member # 5439

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SrvnHim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sarah! Welcome!! [Big Grin] [wave3]
Posts: 66 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Heeeeeeeey, Sarah... That's a pretty name. I'm 18 too, born in '88... I love the Lord, and I am interested in hearing more from you... I look forward to your posts.

-

Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 7 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, and welcome!

[wave3]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tr0pica1rain
First Post
Member # 5756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tr0pica1rain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3] Hi everyone! How are you?
My name is Sarah, I'm 18 (I act like I'm 4), and I've been a Christian for almost 5 years now. =) I'm here to mostly find some help on questions I have (I have sooo many questions), and also to find some Christian friends, AND, to help anyone that I can.
Woohoo!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement