Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello to everyone...

Author Topic: Hello to everyone...
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whitewolf:
We serve an AWESOME GOD!!!

We certainly do and welcome to the Board Whitewolf. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome WhiteWolf!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitewolf
Member # 5175

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Whitewolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,everyone.
My name is Whitewolf. I am a 39 year old network marketer from Pennsylvania. I work online in internet sales selling a variety of merchandise from my websites. Primarily,I own and operate a Christian bookstore online.

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior 20 years ago and am SOOO thankful to Him for saving me from the mess my life was in.He has given me a peace
and joy I never thought possible.
We serve an AWESOME GOD!!!

Blessings,

Whitewolf

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement