Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » hiz

Author Topic: hiz
andyman
Advanced Member
Member # 4781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats up sarah! [rapture]

--------------------
IN 2000, WE AMERICANS spent 94 Billion Dollars lavishly on our home churches. However, the average North American Christian gives only 50 CENTS a week to global missions.

Gospel for Asia - Fire on the Altar

Posts: 60 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I'm new also so if you ever need someone to talk to , feel free to send me a private message.

Enjoy the forum. I have so far so I'm sure you will also.

Love, Carmela

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome chop suey. Praying that you find a Christian home here.  -
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dcmbrnite
Advanced Member
Member # 4819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dcmbrnite         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new here as well-in case you hadn't noticed lol
Its nice seeing you and I too am looking for new friends who share my belief... whom I can encourage and who can do the same.

I pray that you will find what you are seeking.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chop suey
Member # 4804

Icon 21 posted      Profile for chop suey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new...my names sarah i've been a christian since i was born practicly and i only have about 8 christian friends. out to look for more!
Posts: 2 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement