Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello from Seattle

Author Topic: Hello from Seattle
Kristi
Advanced Member
Member # 3396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey [wave3] Warm Welcome to CBBS PublicNewSense!! [clap2]

Please pull up a chair and make yourself at home here! [type] [thumbsup2]

--------------------
YSIC \o/
MsGuidedAngel aka KristiAnn
*~*Kristi Ann's Haven*~*

Posts: 109 | From: Oregon | God Loves You! | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicNewSense
Advanced Member
Member # 4339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicNewSense     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Caretaker. I appreciate that. [Smile]

TexasGrandma--Winter didn't bother me so much as the ice. I hate slipping and falling. But even more, I didn't like the feeling of isolation up there. It feels so secluded and closed in. I feel ALIVE down here and there are things to do and places to go, etc. There's a lot to do up there if you like skiing, camping, fishing, hunting and going to bars. None of that is me. [updown]

--------------------
 -
If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

Posts: 61 | From: Seattle | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PublicNewSense

Thanks for your kind words. We call our granddaughter angel baby. Although she is now 10 and not a baby anymore.
I told my son he would probably get tired of winter in Anchorage. Is that what you disliked?
hugs and prayers,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Christian BBS, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and find many friends and Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Just a crusty ol codger on this end, old as dirt and twice as rocky. Basic fundamentalist, conservative blood-bought, born again child of the living God, standing for the Word and downright cranky to boot.

Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people, from this time forth and forever. Peace be to his people! Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicNewSense
Advanced Member
Member # 4339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicNewSense     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and thank you everyone. LOL @ the
quote:
I'm not going to take that they way it sounds - you said it - not me. lol
I know. It was meant to be funny. I'm also known as Hannibal "Chewin' 'em up one side and down the other!" _Lecture b'c I tend to go on and on at times. (That's LECTURE, no LECTER [Wink] )

Hi Eduardo! Thanks for the welcome! [wave3]

Hi TexasGRandma! I have nephews and a sister is Texas. I can see why your son would like Anchorage after only 2 days--it fooled him. I wouldn't live in that city again if my life depended on it. I tell everyone if I have to go back, it's to Kenai/Soldotna/HOmer area ONLY. I'm sorry to say I LOATHE Anchorage with a passion. But I still have family there. Looking forward to talking with you all very much. Thanks again for the welcome.

TexasGrandma--I just wanted to tell you, I like your avatar quote--AngelHugs. My granddaughter's name is Angel and I say Angel Hugs b'c of her. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

Posts: 61 | From: Seattle | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PublicNewSense

Hello there. I live in the Pugent Sound area myself. Although, I am a Texan through and through. Our son who also lives in Washington just came back from Anchorage for some work for his job. He was only there two days but he loved Anchorage.
I look forward to getting to know you.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clap2] [clap2] Hear a hallelujah there is a welcome here, a christian welcome here. Howdy from the far side of Texas. Here hablemos spinglish, at least that is what mis ninos they say. My name is Eduardo [wave3]

PSALMS 118:17

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome PublicNewSense (I'm not going to take that they way it sounds - you said it - not me. lol [youpi] )

Looking forward to discussing the Bible with you. [wave3]

Love your signature.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicNewSense
Advanced Member
Member # 4339

Just recently moved down from Anchorage, Alaska. Looking forward to discussing the Bible, as I am a big believer. [wave3]

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement