Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Welcome to all (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Welcome to all
Collinrouse
First Post
Member # 9869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Collinrouse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, my name is Collinrouse and I am obviously new here [Smile]
I have honestly never utilized message boards before, but looking forward to it. I have learned that it is always a blessing to be a part of a kind Christ loving community.
Hopefully I can contribute some love and joy to this one.

Posts: 1 | From: west chester PA | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-Jank
First Post
Member # 9759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J-Jank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello from another newbie!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scotknight:
Thanks very much for the acceptance and welcome message! Just getting into seeing the comments and messages posted. I am in Texas, returned from 11 years in England in 2008, pastoring churches in London and Peacehaven. Looking forward to seeing encouraging posts...

Ben

Welcome to the forum and may God bless. In the Flinthills of Kansas, USA, here. 24 years Lake Caretaker, 23 years volunteer fire fighter and a servant of Christ for 35 years in whatever capacity He would have me.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scotknight
Member # 9561

Icon 7 posted      Profile for scotknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much for the acceptance and welcome message! Just getting into seeing the comments and messages posted. I am in Texas, returned from 11 years in England in 2008, pastoring churches in London and Peacehaven. Looking forward to seeing encouraging posts...

Ben

Posts: 6 | From: Sealy, Texas | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum and God bless you.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dpbetts
First Post
Member # 9004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dpbetts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! my name is dave, thank you for join this board
I live in the state of CT now but I was from MO . I have been a
christian for over 30 years and Im looking forward to be a
part of this group. I found out about place while doing a
google search. I have done jail ministry and adult sunday school leader. I hope I can be a blessing to others while I know you will be to me. .....your brother in Christ.....dave

Posts: 1 | From: connecticut | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
So Called Sarah
Community Member
Member # 8854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for So Called Sarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks nice to meet everyone [Smile]

--------------------
*Sarah*

Posts: 8 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Sarah! [Smile]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
So Called Sarah
Community Member
Member # 8854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for So Called Sarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never made it in here to post. I'm Sarah. I live in Missouri, USA and I am a new Christian. [Smile]

--------------------
*Sarah*

Posts: 8 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
josephbhil
Member # 6848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for josephbhil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clap2]
hi marlene welcome

Posts: 2 | From: INDIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi josephbhil! [wave3] Welcome!
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
josephbhil
Member # 6848

Icon 21 posted      Profile for josephbhil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI I M NEW TOO
Posts: 2 | From: INDIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi jamey_rae! [wave3] Welcome to the Christian BBS!

Come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamey_rae
Member # 8745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamey_rae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, new here as well. I'm a 27-year-old male, but will be 28 in 4 days [happyhappy] Glad to have a site like this, as I recently relocated and now live too far away to make it to church on time. [Roll Eyes] I figured the best bet would be to get involved in something like this site soon, while I'm still pretty fragile spiritually. I've been saved for several years, but recently had a major fall from Him, so now getting back in.

--------------------
--The Dinkenator

Posts: 5 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chrispy0515
Advanced Member
Member # 8717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrispy0515         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy0515:
Hello everyone, I just came on board today after a Google search sent me here in search of a christian/believer hangout that is really active.

Lol is that right?
Yep - that's riiiight.

--------------------
Taking Things One Day At A Time.

Posts: 38 | From: Tampa, Fl | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy0515:
Hello everyone, I just came on board today after a Google search sent me here in search of a christian/believer hangout that is really active.

Lol is that right?

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davedg33
Community Member
Member # 8719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for davedg33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLease I am new on here and would draw everyones attention to what happening in Bristol UK. See my other posts its all live over the internet. When people are watching filth, this is peoples chance to see God moving. Its been amazing in the meetings. Theres been deliverance from depression and healings are occuring.
Posts: 17 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chrispy0515
Advanced Member
Member # 8717

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Chrispy0515         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Taking Things One Day At A Time.

Posts: 38 | From: Tampa, Fl | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard. Times are changing. The environment on earth amongst nations are words come true from the book of Mateo.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kukri
Member # 8691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kukri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
another noob here.
Edit.
Made a mistake.
glad to be here.
Hope to learn some stuff and make some new friends
Kukri

Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlene
Advanced Member
Member # 8489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marlene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm Marlene and I'm new too (I feel like saying the Serenity Prayer now, lol). It's great to read such informed comments by everyone on here! I'm from Connecticut, married with 2 young adult children.

Peace.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crixus
Advanced Member
Member # 8527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crixus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carol Swenson:
crixus and John 6:44

Welcome to the Christian BBS!

Iron on iron...yes indeed!

*Thank you Carol, you're very sweet. God bless you! [hug]

--------------------
Keepin' the faith!

Posts: 26 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

crixus and John 6:44

Iron on iron...yes indeed!

John 6:44
Member # 8526

Icon 16 posted      Profile for John 6:44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I am new on here. I have been a CHRISTian since May 24, 2007, and I have LOVED every minute of it. I am of the "free will persuasion", so any DoG/Calvinists better watch out!! LOL. Just kidding. Y'all will find out I remain civil regrdless how heated the topic gets! I look forward to the "iron on iron" debates!!

--------------------
Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Posts: 6 | From: Crum, WVa | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crixus
Advanced Member
Member # 8527

Icon 16 posted      Profile for crixus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crixus here. Thank's for the great board for us [Cross] believer's!

--------------------
Keepin' the faith!

Posts: 26 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BurgerGirl
Community Member
Member # 8256

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BurgerGirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been on in a while. Been busy. So, hello to any new members. And welcome.
Posts: 18 | From: Hillsboro | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otter77
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for otter77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! [Smile] I have read about Mrs. Grandin quite a bit, she's amazing!

Of course I do not know your friend but that won't keep me from remembering his name!

Posts: 4 | From: Denver, Colorado (USA) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 14 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
otter77 [wave3] about autism are you familiar with Temple Grandin she has been very helpful to children with autism.

http://www.ted.com/talks/temple_grandin_the_world_needs_all_kinds_of_minds.html

there is also a movie of her life...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1278469/

I have a good brother in Yahshua in Fort Collins,
he is a pastor, name Phil Lapp...

hope you enjoy your time on the BBS [thumbsup2]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Otter. Sounds like you have a fulfilling life. God bless you.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Hi otter77! [wave3] Welcome to the Christian BBS!
otter77
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for otter77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well - this looks like the thread to say "hi". What's up! I'm a computer geek so this isn't my first round about a message board but this is my first message HERE... so in that sense, please pardon my n00bness and any toes which I may step on.

let's see... a rapid introduction... I am:

* A friend of Christ Jesus

* Man

* 34 (almost)

* Father of two boys, age 5 and 7 one of which is a typ1 diabetic and the other of which is mildly autistic.

* Devoted Husband

* Foster dad (currently with a newborn baby and her 2.5-year-old brother in the house)

* Volunteer Youth Leader

* Computer geek/hacker

* A big goofy teddy bear guy

* A former Atheist - I have been a Christian now for only 5 years. I grew up as an Atheist in a home with Atheist parents... this was no college-age temporary rejection... this was my way of life completely. I'm on my knees every day - if he can save me, I KNOW God can do ANYTHING!

* I grew up in Boulder, Colorado USA and I live now in a suburb of Denver and work in Boulder.

So yeah... that's a bit of the surface. I'm an open book... you almost have to be in order to really get into it with teenagers... please feel free to ask anything.

Why am I here? I like people... and I like Christian fellowship... and I like to learn. I hope and expect for all 3 and more!

Posts: 4 | From: Denver, Colorado (USA) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vipeakbecky
Member # 8394

Icon 14 posted      Profile for vipeakbecky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you!I am becky from china.

grinding mill

--------------------
.People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Hi proverbs 3:5! [wave3]

Trust in the LORD with all your heart

And do not lean on your own understanding.

proverbs3:5
First Post
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for proverbs3:5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! Welcome to me! hehehe

anyway, I am excited to know about "Christian"

and especially HIM.

--------------------
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

--Proverbs 3:5

Posts: 1 | From: Philippines | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sha'ul,

Welcome to the board. [hug]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sha'ul
Advanced Member
Member # 8294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sha'ul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Sha'ul, I'm new here, and yes Yeshua(Jesus) is my Saviour.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Belinda,
I have a cousin named Belinda.
betty

--------------------

BeNotAfraid
Community Member
Member # 8269

Icon 7 posted      Profile for BeNotAfraid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty Louise, Thanks for your welcome. I am looking for a gooc Christian place to learn and fellowship with other Christians.
My step sister is named Betty Louise...
Blessings
Belinda

--------------------
Genesis: 12-3 I will bless them that bless you!" Jesus loves YOU!

Posts: 9 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Welcome to the board, Belinda.
betty

--------------------

BeNotAfraid
Community Member
Member # 8269

Icon 16 posted      Profile for BeNotAfraid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS! I am on the road to HEAVEN! I look forward to meeting you all there for all eternity!!
Belinda [clap2]

--------------------

Posts: 9 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BeNotAfraid
Community Member
Member # 8269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeNotAfraid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I joined just yesterday. I am excited to find this site!

First let me say I was saved and baptised many many years ago but on Friday I was born again and am now filled with the joy of Christs love for me in a new and exciting way! I was shown a revelation of God thru a bad experience and it tore the scales off my spirit eye and I now know how to live for the glory of God so I can have that perfect peace that surpasses all understanding that I prayed for so long.

I realized my sins were between me and my peace. I am a human being so I know I will sin but I also am going to work on improving myself daily thru prayer, bible study.

I,m 57 years young and am excited to post here and read all of your posts. Also if anyone needs private prayers I welcome the oportunity to do God's work.

Your Christian friend in Texas
Belinda daughter of the King of all Kings!

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Welcome Jacqueline!!

I live in Houston, Texas. I have two children and two grandchildren. I was raised in the Assembly of God but started attending the Baptist Church when hubby got saved and started to Church.

Betty

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jacqueline [wave3]

Hope you will feel at home....I have a 34 year old daughter named Jacqueline, we call her Jackie....she was healed of cancer of the kidneys when she was 17 month old (medical term Whelms Tumor)

what you believe may be challenged here, but if they are it is because the people here take the scriptures very serious and the warnings Yahshua made Himself and the other writers through the Holy Spirit issued to those that would believe are not just suggestions but commands....

many on that day will hear depart from me you worker of inquiry, I do not know you.....those will all be people who thought they were saved....

how sad!

those that start the race and never finish receive no prize.....

endure to the end of your race and be saved!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jacqueline [wave3]

rosesapphirex
First Post
Member # 8094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosesapphirex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello [Big Grin] I'm Jacqueline, I'm 15 - almost 16! - years old, I live in Texas, I was saved when I was five, and I'm a Pentecostal Christian.
Posts: 1 | From: Grand Prairie, TX | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray the Lord will teach you and impress in you to search the scriptures daily Do not be ready to trust all speakers but compare what you hear to the scriptures. If anyone add or take away from the word, you know then what to believe and that is the scripture. Sola scriptura!
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luc A C
Community Member
Member # 7921

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Luc A C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my name is Luc.
I am a Christian and have been for, [Confused] hmmm I'm not quite sure. I was raised catholic, was given my first Bible when I had my first communion. When I started reading that Bible that is when my life started to change. I publicly proclaimed my faith in Christ with my wife in 2003 when we got baptised in a Baptist church but the Holy Spirit has been with me long before that. I am not a teacher, philosopher or a scholar, but I love to read the Bible. The only thing I find confusing about the Bible is the many interpretations there are for it. I pray that one of these days all Christians would be on the same page when it comes to what God is trying to teach use through scriptures.
Have a good and blessed day?

--------------------
Let use not interpret the Bible in a way that it would suit the way we want to live, but let use interpret the Bible in a way God wants us to live.

Posts: 15 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bola [wave3]

Welcome! Welcome to the Christian BBS!

TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Bola,
You will find a lot of friendly people on this forum. Jump into the discussions, and don't hesitate to raise any questions that you may have. There are a lot of experienced and caring Christians here who will be glad to help you. Have a great day.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bola
First Post
Member # 7823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm Bola.
I'm new in this board. I come from China. I hope I can have some friends in this BBS.

Posts: 1 | From: Wenzhou, China | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement