Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » Billy: The Early Years

Author Topic: Billy: The Early Years
vivalavida123
Community Member
Member # 7260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vivalavida123         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if anyone has seen this movie yet?

At first I was skeptical about how good the movie was going to be, then after the first minute I couldn't help but keep my eyes stuck on the screen. It was so great being able to see how a man, like Billy Graham, who had such an amazing influence on my life, spent his early years struggling with the same thing that I sometimes do, It really gave me hope for the future. Also, I thought that this was the most concise salvation message I have ever seen in a film. Take an unsaved friend to see this movie whenever you go. I've never heard the message of the Good News of Christ presented more clearly in a film from Hollywood. Overall, I would love to see this movie over and over and am planning on taking my youth group with me this week.

Posts: 7 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement