Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » Are you Sure you're Saved?

Author Topic: Are you Sure you're Saved?
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen the video, but was just thinking that no one is saved until they are....as in...even though there is a ship on the horizon -even if they have seen you and are headed your way -you aren't out of the water yet -and then not safely in harbor. We must continue when God calls us to make that calling sure -not looking back, but enduring to the end. People do fall away -and some are not on the right path to begin with -but God's mercy never fails -he will accept all those who want to do....and this is important...HIS WILL..because he knows what is good for us.
Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afisherofman
Advanced Member
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afisherofman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi soft touch, Thank you for sharing that video.

Here is the link to the complete message, includes closing prayer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuabITeO4l8

Hi all,

Before viewing the video, let me say this right up front.....WOW!!!

Watching the video, I am reminded of the well known exchange between Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise in...
"A Few Good Men"

quote:
Jessep: (Jack Nicholson) You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Well I hope you all can handle the truth. I believe what you are about to hear is truth.

Friends, I believe, even though Paul is addressing the youth, ALL people whether they are lost, seeking,
Christian or born again, needs to hear this message.
The message is quite blunt and to the point, shocking and I believe very truthful according to God's word.
The theme of the message is on salvation and addresses the following bible verse....

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name,
and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:22-23

Who will be included in the group of evildoers?
Paul points out that, in addition to the lost souls, there is a good possibility that there will be people
who claim to be "saved" today and on the day of judgement,
will find out that they were not "saved" because.......(answer revealed in the video)

I believe there is a possibility that all who read the above, might be one of the "evildoers" God's is referring
The video, from opening to closing prayer is 60 mins in length. Leave yourself time to view it.
I heard every second of the video and every second is worth listening to.
The video changed my life. There is a good possibility the message will change your life too.
May God bless you and give you an open heart to receive God's word presented....Amen.

fish

Posts: 43 | From: PA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Advanced Member
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for sharing this !
I have not seen the whole thing , but will
watch the video again soon. I seen 15 min.
And so far I like and understand it.
Our Pastor has mentioned the same thing about
asking Jesus into your heart, that does not
save you . Keeping Him in your mind and being
all day long does. Thanks again. [Smile]

--------------------
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
[ WARNING: EXPOSURE TO THE SON MAY PREVENT BURNING. ]

Posts: 57 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a great message Softtouch, speaks to the easy believism of our day!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you SURE You’re Saved? by Paul Washer 50 mins – PLEASE LISTEN!!!

Shocking Youth Message Stuns Hearers - So Shocking & Biblical

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=19fd9c84c942a08316e0

Note: HeartCry Missionary Society offers a DVD of this message. Contact them at: aglass@heartcrymissionary.com

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement