Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » How and why is it .........

Author Topic: How and why is it .........
wincam
Advanced Member
Member # 14085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wincam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems, as is here also proved, that Christians do not consciously know about the Christian passport or password/s - even though embedded in scriptures and most Christian subconscious minds and hearts - wincam
Posts: 89 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am trying to make this common knowledge and acceptance to and by Christians so that together we may thank and praise and glorify Him and in Him now and not just when we are dead
Most gladly! Yes, let's do this together!

Colossians 1:16
For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him.

John 16:14,15
14He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. 15“All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

The passport is the Lamb's Book of Life

Revelation 21:27 (NASB)
27 and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

The password is Blood - the blood of Christ Jesus our Lord

Leviticus 17:11 (NASB)
11 'For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement.'

Hebrews 9:19-22 (NASB)
19 For when every commandment had been spoken by Moses to all the people according to the Law, he took the blood of the calves and the goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people, 20 saying, "THIS IS THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT WHICH GOD COMMANDED YOU." 21 And in the same way he sprinkled both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry with the blood. 22 And according to the Law, one may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Matthew 26:27-28 (NASB)
27 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; 28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Ephesians 2:13 (NASB)
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wincam
Advanced Member
Member # 14085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wincam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only a Christian has the passport and password and most are not even aware of it but will be when the time comes as Bishop John was when he died and thanked and praised and glorified his Lord and God - I am trying to make this common knowledge and acceptance to and by Christians so that together we may thank and praise and glorify Him and in Him now and not just when we are dead - btw we must meanwhile simply simply believe and holdfast and not throw away, lose or allow anyone to rob or steal what we have been freely given - wincam
Posts: 89 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 3 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wincam:
that only Christians will be in heaven - it is because no one can say and accept that Jesus is Lord unless it is given them by the Holy Spirit - does anyone understand or accept this - more later - meanwhile any comments - wincam

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. ~ John 6:44

Yes I agree that no one can come to God unless he is called. The Holy Spirit will call you and if you are wise you will answer the call. If you turn Him away you may not get another call so come the first time as today is the day of salvation.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The requirement for Heaven is perfection. Heaven is the very presence of Holy God. No one can enter Heaven without the imputed righteousness of Christ. We are gifted such righteousness when we are regenerated by the Holy Spirit.

In regeneration we are made partakers of the divine nature (2 Pet. 1:4). We have put on the new man, which after God is created in holiness and righteousness (Eph. 4:11; Col. 3:10). Christ now lives in the believer (Gal. 2:20). God's seed now abides in him (1 John 3:9). So that henceforth the believer is possessed of two natures (Gal. 5:17).

If without holiness no man shall see the Lord (Heb. 12:14); and if holiness is not to be attained by any natural development or self-effort, then the regeneration of our nature is absolutely necessary. This change, which enables us to be holy, takes place when we are born again.

(The Great Doctrines of the Bible)

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wincam
Advanced Member
Member # 14085

that only Christians will be in heaven - it is because no one can say and accept that Jesus is Lord unless it is given them by the Holy Spirit - does anyone understand or accept this - more later - meanwhile any comments - wincam

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement