Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Prophecy dor our day.

Author Topic: Prophecy dor our day.
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Christian BBS is an inter-denominational ministry, however, we are a Christian ministry. While we encourage every believer to study scripture for him or herself and to question and seek answers, we must draw a line at some point as to what we find acceptable in the teachings on our board. We have outlined the basic beliefs of Christianity, the non-negotiable factors of our faith at http://www.christian-chats.net/statement.htm

WE BELIEVE:

• The Holy Scriptures as originally given, inspired by God, to be the only infallible authority in all matters of faith and practice.
• There is but one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His divine miracles, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection and ascension sitting on the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to earth in all power and glory.
• The salvation of lost and sinful man comes through the shed blood of Jesus Christ by faith alone, apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for eternal life.
• The Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling in a believer, is enabled to live a godly life, to witness and work for our Lord Jesus Christ.
• The resurrection of both the saved and the lost- the saved unto resurrection of life- the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• In the spiritual unity of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
• That every believer is commissioned to go into the world in the furtherance of the Great Commission (Matthews 28: 19-20)

You may not promote any cult or false religions such as Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Scientology, Wicca, etc... If you do there will be no warning and you will be removed from this message board. This is not debatable.

http://www.thechristianbbs.com/rules2.html

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Miller:
Have you ever read in your Bible where Jesus said He was going to the Father?..John 13;1--John 14;11--John 16;18--John 16;26..And in Acts 9 where that Great Light blinded Paul said to him, I am Jesus, as He had went back to what He was before He became Flesh.In Matt. 28;19 it was Commanded by Jesus to baptise in the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, and in Acts 2;38 they obeyed that command and Baptised in the Name of Jesus Christ. So the Name of the Father is Jesus Christ, the Name of the Son is Jesus Christ, and the name of the Holy Ghost is Jesus Christ, and Acts 2;14 shows all 12 Apstles preached this.
In Rev. 21;5 states that HE THAT SAT UPON THE THRONE.Notice the HE, and said I am Alpha AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING and the end. Alpha and Omega is the first and last leter in the Alphabet,and in English is from A to Z, and in Rev. 1;7 Says the one that was crucified said the same thing, as He said I am Alpha and Omega, and the God that is, the God that was, and the God that is to me, the Almighty..There can be no other God than this God, as the First Comandment is eternally true.
Nathan Miller.

Sorry Nathan you have bought into the false teaching of the Onness Pentecostal cult. What you bring is false teaching contrary to the Word of God, and not one person here will receive what you bring.

John wrote what he was shown:

Rev. 5:
1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

1 John 5:
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 17:
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan Miller
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever read in your Bible where Jesus said He was going to the Father?..John 13;1--John 14;11--John 16;18--John 16;26..And in Acts 9 where that Great Light blinded Paul said to him, I am Jesus, as He had went back to what He was before He became Flesh.In Matt. 28;19 it was Commanded by Jesus to baptise in the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, and in Acts 2;38 they obeyed that command and Baptised in the Name of Jesus Christ. So the Name of the Father is Jesus Christ, the Name of the Son is Jesus Christ, and the name of the Holy Ghost is Jesus Christ, and Acts 2;14 shows all 12 Apstles preached this.
In Rev. 21;5 states that HE THAT SAT UPON THE THRONE.Notice the HE, and said I am Alpha AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING and the end. Alpha and Omega is the first and last leter in the Alphabet,and in English is from A to Z, and in Rev. 1;7 Says the one that was crucified said the same thing, as He said I am Alpha and Omega, and the God that is, the God that was, and the God that is to me, the Almighty..There can be no other God than this God, as the First Comandment is eternally true.
Nathan Miller.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the United Pentecostal Church?

The United Pentecostal Church is a Pentecostal denomination that was formed in 1945 when the Pentecostal Church Incorporated and the Pentecostal Assemblies of Jesus Christ merged. Their website says that they “grew from 521 churches in 1945” to “4,243 churches and daughter works in 2010”. The United Pentecostal Church claims to be “among the fastest growing church organizations since it was formed in 1945.” Because United Pentecostal Churches are normally congregational in government there can be some differences among individual churches. As a self-governing church body each congregation elects its own pastors and leaders. The denomination’s headquarters are in Hazelwood, MO.

The roots of the United Pentecostal Church and what is known as “Oneness Pentecostals” can be traced back to the early days of the Pentecostal Movement which began in the early 1900’s in Topeka, Kansas based on the teachings of Charles Parham. In 1906 the Pentecostal Movement gained popularity during the Azuza Street Revival led by William Seymour. While it was rejected by mainline Christian denominations, the movement continued to grow and its followers began to form their own Pentecostal organizations or denominations. One of the first was the Assemblies of God which was formed around 1914.

The teaching that became the basis for Oneness Pentecostalism can be traced back to a Pentecostal Camp meeting held in Arroyo Seco, California either in late 1913 or early 1914. While at the meeting a Pentecostal pastor named John Scheppe had what he believed was a divine revelation from God. As he meditated that night, he believed God revealed to him that baptism must be done in the “name of Jesus only” and not in the name of “the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.” Like most cult leaders, his revelation and “new doctrine” did not come as the result of the careful study of Scripture but instead was based on a subjective revelation he believed to be from God. Soon after, several other Assembly of God pastors began teaching this “new revelation” that would become the basis for Oneness Pentecostalism and “Jesus name only baptism.”

As the new “movement” gained followers it caused a division in the newly formed Assembly of God organization. Recognizing the unbiblical nature of this teaching, the Assemblies of God rejected this unbiblical doctrine and affirmed the biblical doctrine of the Trinity at its Fourth General Council in October 1916. This led to the Assembly of God banning approximately 150 pastors from the denomination, those who had been teaching this unbiblical doctrine. A few months later several Oneness Pentecostal pastors met in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, and started their own organization known as the General Assembly of the Apostolic Assemblies. That was the beginning of the Oneness Pentecostal movement and eventually in 1945 two of the many Oneness Pentecostal organizations merged together to form the United Pentecostal Church.

Often referred to as “Oneness Pentecostals” because of their denial of the triune nature of God, the denomination was formed around a heretical teaching known as modalism. Because they deny the true nature of God as revealed in Scripture and embrace other unbiblical teachings this group is best classified as a cult rather than a true Christian denomination. Like other cults such as the Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses, this form of extreme Pentecostalism denies the true nature of God and in reality preaches a different gospel than true biblical Christianity.

Claiming to teach “the apostles’ doctrine,“ the teaching and doctrine of the United Pentecostal Church is based on poor exegesis of Scripture and the misreading and misinterpretation of certain Bible passages. This forms the basis for their heretical teaching on the nature of God and the doctrine of salvation, and other doctrines taught by the United Pentecostal Church. The heresies taught by this group include the denial of the triune nature of God as revealed in Scripture, as well as the teaching that one must be “baptized in Jesus’ name” to be saved and that true salvation is evidenced by speaking in tongues. These teachings come from a long history of misreading of Scripture which led the Oneness Pentecostals to split off from traditional Pentecostalism.

While many false teachings have arisen out of the Pentecostal movement, Oneness Pentecostalism is certainly one of the most deceptive and heretical. Rather than embrace the triune nature of God as revealed in Scripture, Oneness Pentecostals, like the United Pentecostal Church, create for themselves a God they can “understand” and in doing so end up with another gospel and a heretical concept of God. They hold to a form of modalism that, while correctly asserting the biblical truth that there is only one true God (Deuteronomy 6:4), they fail to recognize the plurality of the Godhead (Genesis 1:26; Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 1:9-11; John 1:1; John 8:17-18; John 14:16: John 15:26; John 16:13-15: 2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 Peter 1:2; Revelation 1:4-6).

Modalism is basically the teaching that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are simply different ways God manifests or reveals Himself to humanity. It fails to recognize the distinction that clearly exists between God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, as well as the eternal relationship that Scripture reveals to us. Contrary to John 1:1, Oneness doctrine denies the pre-existence of Jesus Christ despite the fact that this verse clearly teaches that Jesus is God and that He was with God, and was God from the beginning. They acknowledge that Christ is God but ignore the part of this verse that clearly establishes the pre-existence of Christ and makes a clear distinction between Christ and the Father as do many other verses of Scripture.

Their false view of God’s nature then leads them to misunderstand what it means to be “baptized in the name of Jesus Christ” (Acts 2:38). The result is that contrary to the clear evidence of Scripture they make water baptism “in the name of Jesus” a requirement of salvation and thus teach baptismal regeneration. But not only do they teach baptismal regeneration but they add to that troublesome teaching that one must be baptized a specific way using a specific formula or wording in order to be saved. By adding to the gospel these requirements, as well the false teaching that speaking in tongues is the evidence that one is saved, they end up with a convoluted gospel full of error and based on a misunderstanding of what Scripture really teaches.

The United Pentecostal Church recognizes that its teachings are not in line with most Christian denominations. We know that because they state on their website that “In our day, the Apostolic Pentecostal movement is distinctive for its teaching of the Oneness of God, the New Testament plan of salvation, and aspects of practical holiness.” In other words, like other cults the leaders of this movement are fully aware that what they teach is not in line with what is normally referred to as orthodox or biblical Christian doctrine.

Still another troubling teaching of the United Pentecostal church is their concept of holiness and the legalistic standards they impose on people. For example, their view of holiness means that women cannot wear jewelry or makeup, that women must let their hair grow long, and that men must have their hair “noticeably short.” Also school students are forbidden from participating in shows, dances, dance classes, theatre or even from wearing gymnasium clothes. While Christians are called to be holy, the United Pentecostal Church’s definition of what is holy, like its other erroneous teaching comes from a misunderstanding of the basic principles of biblical hermeneutics. While they affirm that salvation is not based on works, their teaching on holiness seems to contradict that as they write “After the new birth experience a conflict arises…this battle is a battle for holiness, and we must win it in order to be saved.”

The UPC’s statement of faith makes it clear that there are areas where their beliefs are acceptable and orthodox in that they do agree with the teaching of Scriptures. However they go astray in very fundamental and essential areas. They essentially deny justification by faith. They add baptism and speaking in tongues as requirements for salvation. For baptism to be effective it must be done using the phrase “In the name of Jesus” and must be administered by an ordained Oneness Pentecostal minister. This essentially means that only those who embrace Oneness doctrines and practices will go to heaven, again another typical teaching of this type of “Christian” cult.

Like most cults, the United Pentecostal Church believes that they are restoring biblical doctrine and biblical teaching that had been lost due to the corruption of the church throughout the centuries. Rather than recognizing that God in His sovereignty has preserved the true “apostolic doctrine” throughout the history of the church, they believe they are restoring biblical truths when the fact is all they are doing is reviving the ancient heresy of modalism that has been rejected by Christians every time another “new” group of false teaches begins to proclaim it.

http://www.gotquestions.org/United-Pentecostal-Church.html

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan Miller
unregistered

God redeems the entire earth like He redeems each individual.The first 2,000 years God baptised the Earth with water. The Next 2,000 years He baptised the Earth with the Blood of the Lamb at Calvary, and laid claim to it. Now we are at the last 2,000 years, and God has promised to Baptise the earth with the Holy Ghost Fire, and burn off all the man-made things, all the evil, and then Christ Himself shall live on this earth in His Flesh, and so if you want Christ to live in your flesh, you have to do these things. Also I will add this: Take a grain of Corn; if its first life is not dead, or in a dormate state, it will rot when buried and baptised with water. This is why many sinners go down in water baptism as a dry sinner, and come up a wet sinner.The Natural reveals the Spiritual. Take a Butterfly when he lays an egg. It hatches out an ugly worm called, the caterpillar, and he eats up the plants all his life to show sinner. Now one day he spins himself into a cacoon, and dies out to the worm-life,dies out to the world, and when he comes out, he is born again with a different nature, as now he does not eat up the plants, but polinates them so they too can multiply, or be born again. That is why the body of Abraham and Sarah was dead before they could produce the Promised Son Isaac that types Jesus Christ. In the Love of Bible-truth, Nathan Miller.
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John beheld the Throne Room in Glory, and the Lamb of God the Lord Jesus Christ take the Book from He who is upon the Throne:

Rev. 5:
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Sadly Nathan you have been well indoctrinated in the Oneness error, which does a disservice to God and His Word.

You are a good man Nathan and very sincere in your beliefs but sincerely proven wrong according to the Word of God, and the very words of Christ reject your "Jesus Only" error.

John 17:
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

B. The True God

We believe in one living and true God who is the Creator of heaven and earth;
who is eternal, almighty, unchangeable, infinitely powerful, wise, just and
holy.

We believe that the one God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the
Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God, co-equal and
co-eternal, having precisely the same nature and attributes, and worthy of
precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience. Matthew 3:16, 17;
Matthew 28:19, 20; Mark 12:29; John 1:14; Acts 5:3, 4; II Corinthians 13:14.

C. God the Father

We believe in God the Father, Creator and Sustainer of all things, perfect in
holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe that He concerns Himself
mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; that He
sent His Son into the world; that He saves from sin and death all who come
to Him through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Genesis 1:1; Psalms 7:9;
Matthew 5:48; John 3:16; Acts 13:17-25; Acts 14:15-17; Acts 17:24-28.

D. The Person and Work of Jesus Christ

We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, that He was conceived of the Holy
Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, and is fully God and fully
Man. We believe that our redemption has been accomplished solely by the
blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, who was made to be sin, and made a curse for
us, dying in our place that we might be forgiven. We believe that He died not
only for our sins, but also for the sins of the entire world. We believe that He
was raised from the dead in bodily form and that He ascended into heaven,
where He sits at the right hand of God the Father interceding for us.

We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent and pre-millennial return of our
Lord Jesus Christ for His Church and His subsequent millennial reign over
restored Israel and the kingdoms of the world. Luke 1:30-35; 2:7; John 1:1-4;
Romans 9-11; Philippians 2:5-11; Colossians 1:13-19; Hebrews 1:1-3; I Peter
3:18; I Corinthians 15:3-7; Hebrews 7:25; Acts 1:11, 15:14-17; I
Thessalonians 4:13-18; I John 2:2.

E. The Holy Spirit

We believe that the Holy Spirit is not merely an influence, but a divine Person;
that He is the source and power of all acceptable worship and service and is
our abiding Counselor and Helper. We believe that the baptism of the Holy
Spirit occurs at the moment of conversion and is that act whereby believers
are united with Christ as part of His body; that the Holy Spirit permanently
indwells all believers in Christ; that He will never depart from the Church nor
from the weakest believer; that by His indwelling the believer is enabled to
live a godly life. John 14:16,17; 16:13-15; Acts 1:8; 5:3,4; Romans 8:9; I
Corinthians 6:19; 12:13; Galatians 5:22,23.

Dear Nathan you will be in my heart and most fervent prayers, that one day our Father will lead you into His truth, in Jesus' name.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What I wrote is Proven by the Scriptures, and that is what I love, and the Bible changes no one..
Nathan.

My friend, one can train a bird to mimic.

What you have posted is just mumble jumble.

No dirrection , no point, nothing!

This BBS only takes, most very seriously , the Word rightfully divided.

You have been most correctly shown how to post,

Well if you will not hearken to our LADY Administrator.

Then all I can say is have a good day.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan Miller
unregistered

What I wrote is Proven by the Scriptures, and that is what I love, and the Bible changes no one..
Nathan.

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What I write is absolutely Proven by 2 or more Scriptures with that same thought, or else I would not write it. I just give the Word, and commit it to God no matter what critics do. I do this for the Glory of God, and the blessing for who ever reads them. The Word is the Authority.
Sincerely, Nathan Miller.

The Word of God in is the yardstick of truth.

2 Tim. 3:
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The section of scripture must be understand in context with not just a passage, a chapter, a Book, but within the Word of God as a whole. The whole counsel of God.

As with the other cults, JWs, LDS, SDA, Shepherd's Chapel, the Way International, Worldwide Church of God, the Roman Catholics, etc., you all have certain proof texts/scripture verses to substantiate your theology and doctrine.

What you bring Nathan is so sadly error in your theology which is directly contrary to the very words of Christ, and false doctrine which is contrary to scriptural context.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Nathan Miller
unregistered

What I write is absolutely Proven by 2 or more Scriptures with that same thought, or else I would not write it. I just give the Word, and commit it to God no matter what critics do. I do this for the Glory of God, and the blessing for who ever reads them. The Word is the Authority.
Sincerely, Nathan Miller.

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nathan

To put space between your paragraphs is easy. When you reach the end of a paragraph just tap the "Enter" key 2 times.

You can also use an on-line Bible for free. All you have to do is type in the chapter you want, such as John 3, and select what version of the Bible you prefer, such as King James Version, then click the button that says "Search".

You can copy all the verses you want.

1. Point at the beginning of the verse(s) you want and hold down the mouse button while you move it over the whole verse(s). The verses will turn a different color.

2. When all the verses you want are turned a different color (this is called highlighting) let go of the mouse button.

3. Put the mouse pointer anywhere on the colored verses and click down on the right button of the mouse (the mouse has a left button and a right button).

4. A menu will pop up. Click on the word "Copy".

5. Then come here and start a new post, the same as you have been doing.

6. Point at the white space where you would type words, and click the right button of your mouse again.

7. Click on the word "Paste". All the verses you copied will suddenly be here.

This is much easier and more accurate than typing all the verses.

One on-line Bible you can use is BibleGateway. Click on this link and it will take you there.

http://www.biblegateway.com/

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
Now in the old testament a Woman could not touch the Ark of the Covenant on pain of Death.She could not be a Priest.1 Tim.2;11,12 states that a woman learns in silence, and I suffer not a woman to teach.1 Cor. 14;34,40. Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the Law.35-and if they learn anything, let them ask their husbands at hole: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.--36-What? came the Word if God out from you? or came it unto you only?

37--If any man think himself to be a Prophet, or Spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD..

38--But if any man be ignort, let him be ignort.All the organs of a woman can only receive, not give out in reproduction of life. This hold true in the animal kingdom, as well as the birds. A hen can lay an egg, but if the Male rooster has not been with her to give the life-seed, the eggs will rot. A woman cannot plant a seed in the woman's womb for children to be born..

Now in Acts 2 the Bible says even the Handmaiden shall Prophesy.Even sons and daughters shall Prophesy, and how can they do this in silence? Now you can only Prophesy in three different ways, and you do not have to be an Apostle, Prophet, teacher, pastor, Evangelist, or Deacon to do this. # 1--You can testify, as this is a Prophecy as the Mother Of John the Baptist did.# 2--You can foretell something to come to pass, as this is a way to Prophesy.#3--To reveal the heart of some by the Holy Ghost, is a way tp Prophesy, NOW LIKE i SAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HOLD AN OFFICE OF AUTHORITY IN THE CHURCH TO DO THAT.

Thnak God for bible Truth.
In the Love of God's Word, Nathan Miller.

LEARN TO DIVIDE YOUR POSTS INTO PARAGRAPHS NATHAN SO THAT PEOPLE CAN READ THE PABLUM YOU BRING.

I NOTICE SO MANY UNEDUCATED SELF-PROCLAIMED PROPHETS JUST FLOW THEIR POSTS INTO ONE LONG PARAGRAPH.

quote:

But if any man be ignort, let him be ignort

Did you mean ignorant?

quote:

1 Cor. 14;34,40. Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the Law.

35-and if they learn anything, let them ask their husbands at hole: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.--

36-What? came the Word if God out from you? or came it unto you only?

At least when you post scripture have it posted correctly, Nathan:

1 Cor. 14:
34Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

WHAT DO YOU CALL A PROPHET WHO BRINGS ERROR, FALSE DOCTRINE, AND MISINTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURE NATHAN???????

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Nathan Miller
unregistered

Now in the old testament a Woman could not touch the Ark of the Covenant on pain of Death.She could not be a Priest.1 Tim.2;11,12 states that a woman learns in silence, and I suffer not a woman to teach.1 Cor. 14;34,40. Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the Law.35-and if they learn anything, let them ask their husbands at hole: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.--36-What? came the Word if God out from you? or came it unto you only?
37--If any man think himself to be a Prophet, or Spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD..38--But if any man be ignort, let him be ignort.All the organs of a woman can only receive, not give out in reproduction of life. This hold true in the animal kingdom, as well as the birds. A hen can lay an egg, but if the Male rooster has not been with her to give the life-seed, the eggs will rot. A woman cannot plant a seed in the woman's womb for children to be born..Now in Acts 2 the Bible says even the Handmaiden shall Prophesy.Even sons and daughters shall Prophesy, and how can they do this in silence? Now you can only Prophesy in three different ways, and you do not have to be an Apostle, Prophet, teacher, pastor, Evangelist, or Deacon to do this. # 1--You can testify, as this is a Prophecy as the Mother Of John the Baptist did.# 2--You can foretell something to come to pass, as this is a way to Prophesy.#3--To reveal the heart of some by the Holy Ghost, is a way tp Prophesy, NOW LIKE i SAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HOLD AN OFFICE OF AUTHORITY IN THE CHURCH TO DO THAT. Thnak God for bible Truth.

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
quote:
Ps-82;6-I have said ye are Gods, and all of you are children of the most High.
Nathan Miller.

This means JUDGES period.
[cool_shades]

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

I have said, ye are gods,.... In the law, Exodus 21:6 or they were so by his appointment and commission; he constituted them judges and magistrates, invested them with such an office, by which they came to have this title; see Romans 13:1, and so our Lord interprets these words, that they were gods "to whom" the word of God came, which gave them a commission and authority to exercise their office, John 10:35, or rather "against whom" it came, pronouncing the sentence of death on them, as in Psalm 82:7, to which the reference is; declaring, that though they were gods by office, yet were mortal men, and should die. The Targum is, "I said, as angels are ye accounted"; and so judges and civil magistrates had need to be as angels, and to have the wisdom of them; see 2 Samuel 14:20. Jarchi interprets it of angels, but magistrates are undoubtedly meant:

and all of you are children of the most High; the Targum here again renders it,

"the angels of the most High:''

and so Aben Ezra explains it of them who are called the sons of God, Job 38:7 but men in power are meant, who, because of their eminency and dignity, their high office, post, and place, are so called; see Genesis 6:2.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nathan Miller.

This means JUDGES period.
[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://letusreason.org/Trin7.htm

quote:

The Bible never says there is only one person in the Godhead such as the Father only, which the J.W.s and other anti Trinitarian cults claim. Nor is it Jesus only, as Oneness Pentecostals claim describing the three as temporal offices appearing one at a time and then changing back to another. There is a distribution of three personas expressed throughout eternity. To dispense of any of the two persons, to have only one at a time is to eliminate essential beings who comprise the nature of God. The Trinity is not in the one God, it is the one God. Each person is equal in essence with none being superior or inferior in that essence of their nature. Positionally they are different, having an ontological order in the Godhead. ( the Father sent the Son ,the Son sends the H.Spirit, the Spirit points back to the Son, and the Son glorifies the Father.) The titles Father and Son are descriptive of persons not roles or offices. They are relationship terms, one cannot be a Father without having a Son nor vice versa. These do not describe what they are but who they are as persons.

"The doctrine of the Trinity is not a result of mere speculation, nor a theory of hypothesis spun by theologians out of their own fancies, still less, as some eminent writers would maintain, the result of the importation of Greek metaphysics into Christian theology…. The triune conception of God is justified, when it is shown to be the conception which underlies the triune revelation God has given of himself, and the triune activity in the work of redemption" (Dr.James Orr the Christian view of God and the world p.303-304)

God is described as love (which is his nature then it too is eternal) to have love there must be a giver and a receiver, love is reciprocal, there needs to be an exchange, otherwise it's self love which is not real love. If God were to be only one person he would have need of the creation as the object of his love which would contradict the love and sufficiency that God is by himself. Jn.17:24 Speaking of the Father. "for thou loved me before the foundation of the world."

Here we find the Son as the object of his love before anything existed. This is not a love of the future but was active and real just as much in eternity past, as it was in the N.T. time and as it is today. The Son is pre-existent just as the Father is. To change this is to lose the Biblical God of the scriptures.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
I do not condemn anyone, but just present the Truth of the Scriptures. Now There is no other God than Jesus Christ. Acts 2;38 is the only Water Baptism in the Bible.Women are not to cut their hair as 1 Cor.11 states, and men are to have short hair. Foot-washing is a part of the Communion. There is no such a thing as a woman preacher, but all the 9 Gifts are available to all.Women are not to wear mens clothing.The original sin in the garden was sex between the Serpent and Eve, and that is why humanity is born with that sinful nature.
I love all the Word..nathan Miller.

I am truly sorry Nathan but what you bring is not Biblical Truth but man's interpretive error, and not the Whole Counsel of God.

What you bring shares certain similarities with Arnold Murray and the Shepherd's Chapel cult with their false Serpent Seed doctrine.

"Now There is no other God than Jesus Christ."

There is one God who is Three in One, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit:

2 John 1
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

1 John 5:
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

All Three were present at the Baptism of Christ which was the Jewish baptism of repentance administered by John:

Matt. 3:
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

In the Garden Jesus prayed to the Father and spoke of the Glory they shared from the beginning:

John 17:
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

"Foot-washing is a part of the Communion."

It was the Bread and the Cup which Jesus declared to do In Remembrance of Me, not the washing of feet.

"The original sin in the garden was sex between the Serpent and Eve, and that is why humanity is born with that sinful nature."

The Word of God declares that it was Adam's sin which condemned:

Romans 5:
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Genesis 2:
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

They were clothed in the righteousness of God. When they sinned by eating of the Tree of Knowledge they discovered themselves no longer clothed in righteousness, naked.

2 Cor. 5:
1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

The Word of God declares you to be in error Nathan. Lay aside your preconceptions and truly study the Word.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Nathan Miller
unregistered

I do not condemn anyone, but just present the Truth of the Scriptures. Now There is no other God than Jesus Christ. Acts 2;38 is the only Water Baptism in the Bible.Women are not to cut their hair as 1 Cor.11 states, and men are to have short hair. Foot-washing is a part of the Communion. There is no such a thing as a woman preacher, but all the 9 Gifts are available to all.Women are not to wear mens clothing.The original sin in the garden was sex between the Serpent and Eve, and that is why humanity is born with that sinful nature.
I love all the Word..nathan Miller.

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
I hope to make things more clear in my posts:
The main thing is to understand Jesus gave His Message for all the world to the 12 Apostles:
He forbade them to preach until they were endued with Power from on High, which to me means to be
filled with the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2;14 states Peter standing up with the 11.
As in Acts 2;37 They asked them, see that? They
asked all the Apostles, What must we do to get what you got from God. See that?

Then Peter Preached Acts 2;38 to them, as the ones that use Matthew 28;19 was nor preaching Acts 2;38.

99% of all Churches reject Acts 2;38, the very first Message that new-Born church preached.

Jesus warned if any man takes away one Word from the Prophecy of this Book, his part will be taken out of the Book of Life. I am a Word Teacher, not a church theology preacher.I must be able to prove what I teach by 2 or more Scriptures with the same Revelation, the same Thought, the same Knowledge, the same Faith. No person was ever baptised saying Father, Son and Holy Ghost, but in the Name of Jesus Christ every time.

In John 17;20 Jesus prayed for all that would believe on Him by Their Word, the 12 Apostles, so
I am glad He prayed for me.
Mark 16 is Jesus saying to the 12 Apostles; He that believeth the way you preach will be saved, and if they don't believe the way you preach, they shall be damned. See how serious this is?

This is the Door-way to the Kingdom of God.
May this help,
Nathan Miller.

This divided into paragraphs with a space, makes it far more legible and easier to read and digest.

quote:

No Nathan they asked, "What must we do?" Do not add to the Word of God/

Acts 2:
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

quote:

Mark 16 is Jesus saying to the 12 Apostles; He that believeth the way you preach will be saved, and if they don't believe the way you preach, they shall be damned. See how serious this is?

Do not place your spin upon the Word of God:

Mark 16:
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Do you take up serpents, drink poison, along with speaking in tongues as the signs of a Believer?

It is the Believing in Christ which redeems.

Romans 10:
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The Words of Christ:

Matt. 28:
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Nathan Miller
unregistered

I hope to make things more clear in my posts:
The main thing is to understand Jesus gave His Message for all the world to the 12 Apostles:
He forbade them to preach until they were endued with Power from on High, which to me means to be
filled with the Holy Ghost.
Then Peter Preached Acts 2;38 to them, as the ones that use Matthew 28;19 was nor preaching Acts 2;38.
99% of all Churches reject Acts 2;38, the very first Message that new-Born church preached.
Jesus warned if any man takes away one Word from the Prophecy of this Book, his part will be taken out of the Book of Life. I am a Word Teacher, not a church theology preacher.I must be able to prove what I teach by 2 or more Scriptures with the same Revelation, the same Thought, the same Knowledge, the same Faith. No person was ever baptised saying Father, Son and Holy Ghost, but in the Name of Jesus Christ every time.
In John 17;20 Jesus prayed for all that would believe on Him by Their Word, the 12 Apostles, so
I am glad He prayed for me.
This is the Door-way to the Kingdom of God.
May this help,
Nathan Miller.

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nathan please would you put a space between your paragraphs so they are easier to read?
Nathan Miller
unregistered

Isaiah-41;23-Shew the things that are to co hereafter, that ye may know that ye are Gods, yea, do good or do evil that we may be dismayed.John 10;34-Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law I said ye are Gods.
Speaking of who God is, read this in your Bible, and I must have 2 Scriptures with the same thought to have it established. In Rev. 21;5-And He that sat upon the Throne.(Notice the HE).said, Behold I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and Faithful. (Notice).
Verse 6-And He said unto me, It is done.I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of Life freely.Alpha and Omega is the first and last ,etter in the Greek Alphabrt, asnd in English is from A to Z.Verse 7 says: He that overcometh shall inherit all tnings; and I wil be His God, and He shal,shall ne My Son...Now let us let the Scripture identify who this God is, and is founf in Rev. 1;7,8.
Verse7-Behold, HE cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him. (Now by that we know who this).and all kindreds of the Earth shall wail because of Him. Even so Amen. No wonder that cried, as ghey were lied to as who God is.
Now Verse 8-I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the Ending, saith the Lord,which is, which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY. There can be mo other God than this God. So Jesus Himself said the same as Rev. 5 that sat on the throne, that He was God from A to Z. Now Jesus said He was going to the Father, and in Acts 9 Paul was blinded by a Great Light, the Pillar of Fire, and that Pillar of Fire said to Saul, why persecuteth Thou Me? And He said, Who art thou Lord? And that Pillar of Fire said, I am Jesus, as He had went back to what He was before He bacame flesh. Notice this in Matthew 28;19 to Baptise in the Name of the Father, of the Son, and Of the Holy Ghost.The Name not titles.Luke 24;46,47 says this. Jesus said it behoved Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead on the third day that repentence and Remission of sins should be preached in HIS Name beginning at Jerusalem. This is the same Thought in Matthew 28;19. In fact no person was ever baptised in the Bible saying Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Acts 2;14-Peter standing up with the 11 preached Acts 2;38, and in verse 36 they asked them what must we do, and Peter said to repent and be baptised in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and the next verse this promise is to you, your children and to all that are afar off as many as the Lord our God shall call. So the Name of the Father is Jesus Christ. The Name of the Son is Jesus Christ, and the Name of the Holy Ghost is Jesus Christ.The Apostles were commanded to wait till you are endued with power fro on High, or filled with the Holy Ghost before you preach My Message.. May this clear the air, Nathan Miller.

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
quote:
Cows beget cows, birds beget birds, humans beget Humans, and God begets Gods.

Bro. Nathan Miller.

Do you mean judges and not GODS?

SONs would of been Biblicaly correct.

If not then your thinking is that of the Jehovah Witness.

[cool_shades]

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father.

"Horses beget horses, Dogs beget dogs." Does that mean that since we are made in God's image then "we are little gods" because God begets gods? No. We are made in God's image; we are Not Begotten. If a man makes a man out of clay, the clay is not a man, it is clay. It is just a creation of the man. Just as we are a creation of God, but we are not gods. We are by nature human, and God is by Nature God.

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Nathan. Welcome to the Christian BBS.

You brought out some very interesting points in your first post.

For example
quote:
You see in nature, just before Wintertime, they harvest the Grain.This shows wintertime is Great tribulation for plants, animals, and humans, and the Bride will not go through the great Tribulation. ...
Wonderful observation!

Glad to have you with us.

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Hello Nathan;

I also came to Christ in the Oneness Pentecostal, UPC, baptized in the name of Jesus, and received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues July 10, 1977.

You are taught that to be saved one must:

1)repent

2)be baptized in the name of Jesus

3)receive the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, for without the Holy Spirit one cannot be saved, and those who receive the Holy Ghost will speak in tongues.

Oneness theology denies the Trinity and teaches that God is a single person who was "manifested as Father in creation and as the Father of the Son, in the Son for our redemption, and as the Holy Spirit in our regeneration."1 Another way of looking at it is that God revealed himself as Father in the Old Testament, as the Son in Jesus during Christ’s ministry on earth, and now as the Holy Spirit after Christ’s ascension.

I left the Oneness Pentecostal over thirty years ago as I began to truly study the Word of God, and found distinct problems with their theology and doctrines.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Cows beget cows, birds beget birds, humans beget Humans, and God begets Gods.

Bro. Nathan Miller.

Do you mean judges and not GODS?

SONs would of been Biblicaly correct.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Nathan Miller
unregistered

in John 8;23 Jesus Said I am from above, ye are from beneath, and unless you believe that I am He, ye shall die in your sins..Verse 27 explains this, as Verse 27 says, they understood not that He spake of the Father. so He is saying unless you believe that I am Your Father that has come down to save you, then you will die in your unbelief, or sins.
John 1;1 says in the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, and in verse 14 says the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
Isaiah 9;6 says Unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is Given, and the government shall be upon His shoulders, and His Name shall be called, wonderful,counsellor, the MIGHTY GOD, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace
Rev. 21;5,6--And HE that sat upon the Throne said,Behold , I make all things new, and He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.6--Amd He said unto me,, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto Him that is athorst of the fountasin of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be His God, and he shall be My Son. Now let \us go to Rev. 12;7,8 and let the Bible itself interpret this. Rev. 2;7--Behold He cometh with clouds, and every eye shall see Him, and they also which "PIERCED HIM". by that you know who this is. And all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Eve so, Amen.All the earth cried because they had been lied to as to Who God really was.
Now Verse 8--I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, which was,, and which is to come,the Almighty.There can be on other God. Alpha and Omega is the first and last letter in the Greek Alphabet, so in the English is is from A to Z. Jesus Said I Am God from A to A. Now you know who God really is, as this does not destroy the first Commandment that there is one God....Nathan Miller.

Nathan Miller
unregistered

Thank you Daniel for your kind words, as you know we get some that are not so kind, but we don't let that bother us, as we just pray for them, and commit it to Jesus.

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again Nathan,
Thank you for sharing your conversion testimony. You were added to the church of Jesus Christ 3 years before I was born. Even at age 84 you seem to be so full of energy, appearing fired up in your spirit, and eager to share your knowledge with others. I too am fascinated by the parallels between the Old and New Testament.

With love in Jesus, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan Miller
unregistered

In 1967 I received the Holy Ghost by 2 Ministers as they laid hands on me, as I was standing at the Alter, as I got up from kneeling, and when they laid hands on me, it was like someone threw a tub of hot water on me, but it was Fire, and God opened up the Bible, as it became a New Book. I was Repented and Baptised in the Name of Jesus Christ sometime before this. I have been growing ever since, and thank God for it all.Matt.28;19 and Luke 24;46,47 is the same Revelation, and no person was ever baptised saying Father, Son and Holy Ghost, but in the Name of Jesus Christ every time. The Father is who He is, but that is not His Name.The Son is who He is, but that is not His Name, and the Holy Ghost is who He is, and that still is not His Name, As I am a Father, but that is not my name, as I am a son, but that is not my name, and I am a husband, but still that is not my name.At a funeral, the will is read of the people who inherited what the Father had, and the Bible is the Will of the Father, and the 12 Apostles are the Lawyers who wrote and read the Will of who inherited from Their Father God. Cows beget cows, birds beget birds, humans beget Humans, and God begets Gods.
I just can't tell it all in one small letter, but I am overjoyed with my inheritance.
Bro. Nathan Miller.

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Nathan,
I noticed on your profile that you are about 84 years old. May I ask you about your conversion to Jesus..........how it happened and how long ago?

With love in Jesus, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan Miller
unregistered

lUKE 17;26 SPEAKS OF Israel, as Noah preached 120 years, and brought in the Ark that saved only His Family, and Jesus preached to 120 in the upperoom, and brought in the Ark that saved only His Family,
the Believer. Genesis 7;1 sis where God told Noah to get in the Ark, as it would be 7 days before the rain would fall. This shows Israel got in the Ark in the UpperRoom, but has to wait till seven gentile church ages is fulfilled before the tribulation stricks. The Life of Joseph is a Prophecy for our day as well. His brother hated him, and they brought in His Cloak with blood on it, but is not dead. When in prison He interpretted 2 Dreams for 2 people, and one died and one lived, as When Christ was in His Prison on the Cross, One thief died, and one was saved. When Joseph ascended to the Throne, every where Joseph went, they blew the Trumpet, and said Bow the Knee that Joseph is Coming. just Like Christ. When Joseph Ascended to the Throne he stored up Grain for 7 years, to show when Christ ascended to His Throne, he stored up The Grain-seed-word for 7 Gentile church ages. When His kinfolks came the first time for food, they did not recognize Him, and when he came the second time, they did, and His Gentile Wife was alredy in His Castle. You see in nature, just before Wintertime, they harvest the Grain.This shows wintertime is Great tribulation for plants, animals, and humans, and the Bride will not go through the great Tribulation. ...When Naomi was away from her homeland in a famine, typing Israel away from the Gospel, as they were blinded for 7 gentile church ages, for the Gentiles to have it, and when Noami returned to her Homeland,as Israel did in 1948, and 1967, Boaz the Lord of the Harvest took a Gentile Bride, as He paid the back taxes on the land of Naomi...There is more, but I pray this is a blessing, Carpenter.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement