Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Here's An Idea For Professing Christians!

Author Topic: Here's An Idea For Professing Christians!
hovel
Member # 5419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hovel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you David.
It amazes me how so many people shout so loud,
they can no longer hear the whisper of the
Holy Spirit in them.

There is something to be said about the peace
of the Lord, coupled with Grace, as opposed to
blatant animosity towards others.

[cool_shades]

Posts: 6 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 2 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The below is posted in our Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers when you sign up to be a member of this message board.

This message boards purpose it to bring glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ not to man. We do not promote the prosperity gospel preachers on this message board. You have been asked not to teach this false gospel. There will be no warning from here on, you will just be removed from this message board. This is not debatable.

EndTimeEvangelist has been banned for breaking this rule and for his out right rudeness to others on this message board.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Itty-Bitty Girl:
Okay. This is getting really old, really fast. I feel as if I am going around in circles. I am done with this pointless thread.

I'm out.

Are you also going to stop passing false judgment on others?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. This is getting really old, really fast. I feel as if I am going around in circles. I am done with this pointless thread.

I'm out.

Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

quote:
The false teaching comes straight out the mouth of Joel Osteen himself.

What evidence?

WHAT false teaching?

So far none of you have posted even one shred of credible evidence that the man has ever taught ANY false teaching of any kind!

Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The false teaching comes straight out the mouth of Joel Osteen himself.
Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

quote:
Who have I falsely judged or hatefullly comdemned?

Joel Osteen. You have posted absolutely NO credible evidence that proves ion anyway that he is a false teacher.

The only evidence you have ever posted is opinions of men NOT sound Biblical evidence!

Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who have I falsely judged or hatefullly comdemned?
EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

quote:
Oh, dear sir... I have already answered that question for you in one of my replies earlier, and I most certainly will not answer it again.

You should have read all of my replies more carefully, it is likely that you skim through them. And I have grown weary of repeating myself.

You will have to seek and find my answer. I hope you find it.

Much love to you!

It's Rose.

[pound] You are certainly NOT non denominational as you profess to be!

No one who is truly non denominational would ever do the things you do.

Let me just ask you this have you ever ONCE sincerely prayed for those you falsely judge and hatefully condemn?

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EndTimeEvangelist:
How about if people who profess to be Christs servants shut their carnal mouths, and stop passing false judgement, and quit committing vicious slanerous murderous condemnations on their Christian Brothers and sisters.

Jesus commanded ALL CHRISTIANS to LOVE one another even as he loved us. [Smile]

You can't seem to make up your mind can you?

quote:
Originally posted by EndTimeEvangelist:
But, are we too reach out to the lost with the love of CHRIST, or love of denomination?

I have witnessed to many instances where people from denominational churches were sent to the streets as witnesses by their church leaders to witness to the lost about their denomination and not about Jesus.

Their specific motive, and combined effort was to strictly labor to keep all those they witnessed to OUT of any church which did NOT conform to their exzclusive doctrinal teaching.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Oh, dear sir... I have already answered that question for you in one of my replies earlier, and I most certainly will not answer it again.

You should have read all of my replies more carefully, it is likely that you skim through them. And I have grown weary of repeating myself.

You will have to seek and find my answer. I hope you find it.

Much love to you!

It's Rose.

EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

quote:
Call me Rose.

HEY ROSE (ITTY BITTY)!!!!!!

WHAT DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND?

I THOUGHT I'D BETTER SHOUT REALLY LOUD SO YOU COULD HEAR ME AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!

OR ARE YOU ASHAMED OF THE DENOMINATION YOU ARE A PART OF?

Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Call me Rose.
EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

quote:
Do what you do, says Rose.

Huhhh? [Roll Eyes]

How about making some sense itty bitty?

I have only done what GOD would have me do, and nothig else.

I understand why you THINK the things you do are things God would have you do, but you have been deceived by those who serve the god of this world, and not the God of the Holy Bible.

I agree completely that we are to warn people about false teachers but FIRST we must accurately determine throuigh CREDIBLE evidence that the persons we are accusing of being false teachers really are false teachers!

We cannot make an accurate judgment based on the OPINIONS of people whose hearts are filled with hate bitterness, and condemnnation.

Just because someones teachings does not agree with YOUR denominations teachings does not neccessarily make that person a false teacher, it is very possible YOUR denominations doctrines are false, which would make YOUR Pastor a false teacher.

I believe we CAN have FAITH to be anything we want to be, GOD teaches us that in his word!

JESUS said ALL things are possible to them that believe, would you conisder JESUS to be a false teacher?

Which denomination are you a part of itty bitty?

Maybe if I knew the answer to that I could better understand why you do the things you Think God approves of.

Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Do what you do, says Rose.
EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

quote:
Okay, okay, okay. I respectfully ask you to stop lying on me and being so rude and attacking me... Or else I will be forced to go to the administrator.

I don't want to fight, I want to be kind... I respectfullly ask that you be kind as well.

Fair enough itty bitty!

I will if you will?

You start being KIND to those you falsely judge and condemn, and I will certanly be kind and respectful to you as well!

REPENT itty bitty, STOP murdering with your carnal mouth, and start using that carnal MOUTH to BLESS and PRAY for those YOU hate!

Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, okay, okay. I respectfully ask you to stop lying on me and being so rude and attacking me... Or else I will be forced to go to the administrator.

I don't want to fight, I want to be kind... I respectfullly ask that you be kind as well.

EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

quote:
I am with you there...

You see, I do believe you have a point.

May God bless you!

Then WHY do you do the things you do?

Your own actions are a personal contradiction of your own words!

The things you do are NOT things GOD approves.

Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you there...

You see, I do believe you have a point.

May God bless you!

EndTimeEvangelist
unregistered

How about if people who profess to be Christs servants shut their carnal mouths, and stop passing false judgement, and quit committing vicious slanerous murderous condemnations on their Christian Brothers and sisters.

Jesus commanded ALL CHRISTIANS to LOVE one another even as he loved us. [Smile]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement