Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Restoration of Israel

Author Topic: Restoration of Israel
decibel
Advanced Member
Member # 4737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for decibel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for taking a look at the site and your kind words.

I have not thought or heard about DNA being used to trace back that far, but I will for sure look into it.
Thanks.

--------------------
Trust Me, Not What You See!!
Yeshua

Posts: 21 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done a lot of reading and study on the
10 lost tribes of Israel over the last 25 years and I am not sure exactly where I stand but is a very interesting study.

I took a brief look at the link you posted, i like you heart not being dogmatic.

Here is a thought, my wife has been tracing her genealogy, her grand mother and grand father were both Cherokee. In our study about her blood line , I discovered DNA is being used to determine Indian lineage...

has DNA been tried in the possibility of Israelite bloodline

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
decibel
Advanced Member
Member # 4737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for decibel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever wondered what the difference between a Jew and an Israelite is or ever thought about the topic of the House of Judah and the House of Israel?? Than this site is for you.
We have put together a site full of information pertaining to this topic of the House of Judah and the House of Israel and their relevance in these days.
We are trying to inform people about this topic, not convince them. That is God's job.

So if you get the time, we would love for you to take a look around and read many of the great studies we have.

Red Rain Lounge.com

--------------------
Trust Me, Not What You See!!
Yeshua

Posts: 21 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement