Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Sell Timeshare to provide care of Azheimer Patient

Author Topic: Sell Timeshare to provide care of Azheimer Patient
betgole
First Post
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for betgole   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I am not violating any rules of this message board by the following: My husband and I are both trying to care for my 89 year old mother, who is in the advanced stages of Azheimers. Placing her in a nursing facility is out of the question as it is my responsibility to care for her as she cared for me, however, the financal end can become considerable expensive. We are not asking for donations, but are offing our timeshare located in Williamsburg, Va. It is one of the Fairfield Properties - Governors Green -. We purchased 309,000 points and were given 309,000 go for more points for $33,000, but we only want to receive what we have paid to this date, which is $9,000.00. We have only used 154,000 points since we purchased and at the first of 2005 we will receive an additional 309,000 points. We banked 2 weeks, so beginning Jan 1, 2005 there will be 5 weeks available. If anyone is interested you may contact me at my email address:betgole@aol.com. Again I hope I am not breaking any rules by this post. Thank you.
code:

code:

Posts: 1 | From: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement