Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Please Help - In Jesus' Name

Author Topic: Please Help - In Jesus' Name
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God have already a plan for the need of the body of Christ Jesus. He will guides those already for this need.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matthew 25
37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'
40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

http://injesusname.org/

Jesus’ Name Ministries

Pastor Court Wood and his wife Sandy run this understaffed Mission to help our persecuted and desperately poor Brothers and Sisters in the Body of Messiah. I’ve personally talked with Pastor Wood on several occasions and he is a Wonderful Brother who’s heart truly shows.

I just received a letter from their ministry asking to help with their Thanksgiving/Christmas Banquet and I thought it a good idea to let all my Brothers and Sisters here know about this too. This is an Outstanding Ministry and they need all the financial help they can get (I’m sure they could also use physical help as well… if you live in the Strasburg, VA area).

The above link goes to their homepage where you’ll find whatever information you’re interested in about them. Below I’ve cut and pasted the “How You Can Help” page for quick reference.

I pray this will touch your hearts as it has mine – In Jesus’ Name

YSIC, Deb

CAN I HELP MY SUFFERING BROTHERS AND SISTERS-IN-CHRIST?

In Jesus' Name Ministries is a non-profit organization. As such we have 501C Federal Tax Exempt status. Your contributions to IJNM are tax deductible.

You can donate to help your Christian brothers and sisters in the following ways:

Give us a call. Our office hours are 9:00 AM to 5 PM (Eastern Standard Time). The telephone number is 1-800-607-6119. By calling our office we can give you the name of a pastor, evangelist or Bible women to begin helping right away.

Donate by mail. Please print out this form and mail it to: In Jesus' Name Ministries, Post Office Box 350, Strasburg, VA 22657-0350.

One-time giving. Perhaps you cannot commit at this time to helping a brother or sister-in-Christ on a regular basis. We have many, many, many needs that can be filled by a one-time gift. No amount is too small. Many of the individuals we help labor for $1.00 a day from sunrise to sunset. And, in some cases, as with lepers, there is no income. Medical needs, housing needs, food, clothing, church building, transportation needs (motorcycles and/or bicycles), bore-wells, special needs vehicles (i.e., for lepers), Bibles, tracts, Sunday School materials, uniforms for orphans attending Christian schools, widows' special needs. Call: 1-800-607-6119 for more information on how you can give a "One-Time Gift."

Pray. Prayer moves God. It is the incense of heaven descending into the nostrils of our Heavenly Father. Prayer releases our faith. We have seen the hand of God move so many times in the lives of those we are helping because of prayer. We also need to testify as to the blessings and protection this ministry has received because of the prayers of the saints in other countries for us and for our donors. Some of these prayer relationships between our donors and the people they are helping have lasted for years.

Arrange to have IJNM come to your church. We will be happy to set up a date and time to visit your church and congregation to share with you our burden and the burden of Jesus' to "love one another." Our staff and team members, who have traveled to India, Africa and other countries, visiting and caring for our persecuted and poor brethren, will give a short presentation, answer questions and will have available Pastors, Bible Women and Church Ministries in third-world nations that need our help. Call: 1-800-607-6119.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement