Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » The Perfect Bible Notebook (Available Now)

Author Topic: The Perfect Bible Notebook (Available Now)
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Special offer until Jan. 6th 2006. Order 10 books and received the 11th one free along with free shipping. Give the perfect gift to all your family and friends. So hurry to get yours before the holiday!

May good bless you all,

Study

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now until April 1st all book orders include free shipping .

So order yours today.

Make a great gift for Mother's day and Father's day coming soon. [wave3]

--------------------

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neat idea and tool, Study! Perhaps after I get a few paychecks under my belt when I begin my new job,I can purchase one. Al my study notes are currently in 2-3 separate notebooks, with all the books of the Bible mixed together.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can testify that I received one of these notebooks as a gift from our sister Study and they are wonderful. I will definetly buy another when mine is full.

I love having my note organized by book. I have several notebooks full of Bible study notes and I wish I had had one of these years ago because it is so easy to go back and look at your notes.

It would be a wonderful tool for a Bible study group and it is a great gift idea. Plus if you are like so many of us who are expecting to be raptured soon and you have thought about what you want to leave behind for those who are left behind, this is a definite thing to consider because it keeps your notes organized book by book. If someone wants to see what you have learned in Genesis. It is right there under Genesis and you can make references to other books right in the sidelines.

Great job on this one Study!!! I am sure your book will be a great success because it will be a blessing to any who would use it!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Now available!

Fundraiser Program for Churches in need of revenue.

If interested you can PM me.

--------------------

Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Jesus name,

I am please to introduce the world to my first book. "My Personal Full Bible Book of Notes" is a notebook designed to encourage and to help aid in the study of the Bible, copyright 2004 and published by me. Brand new on the market. Book can be view and tour at http://www.biblenotebooks.com . I do believe once really on the market this book will be purchased around the world. Never in the history that I know of have a notebook been designed in this form, specifically to keep bible notes compiled and organized all into one book.

No Bible study is complete, without the perfect study aid. Now for Christians convenience the perfect Bible notebook with all 66 books of the Bible. Over 250 pages for writing your notes. Book is available in 2 sizes 8.5” X 11 and 5.5” X 8.5.

Quantity discounts for churches, stores and others.

May God Glory shine upon you!

Let me hear your comments?

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement