Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » The Color-Coded Bible

Author Topic: The Color-Coded Bible
femnerd
Community Member
Member # 3812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femnerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I make jewelry and can make salvation bracelets in many diferent styles. I know some of them go for alot of money. I will try to make yours as cheaply as possible. Send me a picture if you have one or a link to a picture and I will quote you a price.

Femnerd

--------------------
Spock: After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical; but it is often true."

Posts: 14 | From: KC MO | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling Ministries
Community Member
Member # 3798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sterling Ministries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who use a color-code marking system in their Bible, Sterling Ministries has completed the ultimate in Color-Coded Bibles. Over 150 color coding combinations are included in this KJV Bible. A free copy of The Color-Coded Gospel of John is available upon request, simply visit our website: http://www.sterlingministries.com and contact us for your copy. Take a few minutes to investigate the various facets of our ministry.
Posts: 14 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement