Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Embrace Your Destiny

Author Topic: Embrace Your Destiny
Ann2196
Member # 2157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann2196     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever felt like you are taking two steps forward, then one step back? Do you ever feel that your life lacks clarity or purpose?

Do you ever find yourself wondering "What am I here for or what I am supposed to be doing?"
Sometime we work all our lives to obtain life goals that we have set for ourselves, but in the end we don't even know why we are
doing it. Sound familiar?

So, what does a Christian Coach do?

A Christian Coach partners with their clients to find purpose and clarity in their lives. Coaches and clients work together
to set workable goals and find those roadblocks that maybe keeping them from achieving those goals.
Christian coaching partners with you and God to assist you in your personal progress for a life of fulfillment to the glory of God and the benefit of others.
But the best way to find out what coaching is and how it might benefit you is to try it, so I am offering the first session as a complimentery session. The reason I do this is so that you can find out if coaching is for you. I guess you could say it gives you the opportunity to
"try on coaching".

So, if this is something that interested you, please feel free to email me at Ann2196@bellsouth.net or call me at (318) 728-9751

Ruth Rusk
http://www.embraceyourdestiny.com

--------------------
Ruth Rusk

Posts: 4 | From: Rayville, La. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement