Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Mary had a little lamb?

Author Topic: Mary had a little lamb?
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so you all know....

I didn't write all of what you see up there.....I just wrote the very first part.

The part about the 14% was a copy/paste job by me.....it's part of the poem.

May God be praised.....

-Primo

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"because the 14 % have the money lender on their side and until Yeshua returns and sets up His Kingdom money rules and who ever rules the money rules supreme."

Highly questionable.

Belief/non-belief in God has little or nothing to do with financial status. [Wink]

Besides...if they need money lended to them.. [Confused] [Confused]

OOH!!! I get it!....World Jewish Banker's conspiracy!!! [Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why don't we just tell the 14% to shut up and sit down????
because the 14 % have the money lender on their side and until Yeshua returns and sets up His Kingdom money rules and who ever rules the money rules supreme.

1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

By the way you can't keep Yahweh out of School.

He can only be kept out of the heart.

The problem is people with Christian religion but they don't have Christ.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Primoa1970
I have read that before, but it is still very good.
People often complain about where is God when something bad happens in schools, but they want to keep God out of schools.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Primoa1970:
Think carefully about what you will be reading.

Certainly!! [Big Grin]
quote:
He followed her to school each day,
T'wasn't even in the rule.
It made the children laugh and play,
To have a Lamb at school.

...Yes it IS against rules or policy to bring (unauthorized) wild or domesticated farm animals into a classroom, on a daily basis.
quote:
And then the rules all changed one day, Illegal it became;
To bring the Lamb of God to school,
Or even speak His Name!

Not illegal in schools anywhere in the U.S.
quote:
Every day got worse and worse,
And days turned into years.
Instead of hearing children laugh,
We heard gun shots and tears.
What must we do to stop the crime,
That's in our schools today?
Let's let the Lamb come back to school,
And teach our kids to pray!

Bringing a domesticated farm animal onto school premises & incorporating "how to pray" into curricula will stop isolated sporadic violence that plagues only a very small percentage of schools nationwide??
Nice try....but don't think so [Roll Eyes]
quote:
It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to shut up and sit down????

I really was'nt aware that there even was "such a mess" about the two completely trivial issues mentioned.
[Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've probably seen this before....but if not, check it out.

Think carefully about what you will be reading.

Mary had a little lamb,
His fleece was white as snow.
And everywhere that Mary went,
The Lamb was sure to go.
He followed her to school each day,
T'wasn't even in the rule.
It made the children laugh and play,
To have a Lamb at school.
And then the rules all changed one day, Illegal it became;
To bring the Lamb of God to school,
Or even speak His Name!

Every day got worse and worse,
And days turned into years.
Instead of hearing children laugh,
We heard gun shots and tears.
What must we do to stop the crime,
That's in our schools today?
Let's let the Lamb come back to school,
And teach our kids to pray!

It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to shut up and sit down????

GOD IS AT HIS BEST, WHEN MAN IS AT HIS WORST

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement