Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » I have not been feeling well....

Author Topic: I have not been feeling well....
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mofo,
I know that God allows these times in our life in the hopes that we really see the need for Him. You need to pour out your heart to the Lord in prayer and not worry about using proper words. Who you pray to is important. Pray to Jesus. He goes to the Father with our prayer requests. Really all we can do is provide advice, but it is the Lord that can provide you the comfort. With love in Christ, Daniel.

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silas lane
Community Member
Member # 6626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silas lane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Luke 22: 31 Jesus told Peter that satan has asked to sift Peter like wheat. Mofo I have also been in the sifter and it is a hard place to be. But what satan means for evil our precious Lord means for good. Gods' love is eternally perfect and as a child of God in Jesus Christ no thing in all of creation can separate His love for us from us. Satan wants to sift us desiring that we will lose control over ourselves knowing we can be more easily influenced by him. God on the other hand desires we surrender control knowing that with time we will learn the best place we can ever be is in His will giving ourselves in truth and in spirit to His Way, His Truth, and His Life, the abundant life that we all so desperately need. In Him we will have peace and rest even in the sifter. The more the flour is sifted, the more pure the flour becomes. Take heart dear friend His love holds you with an eternal grip
Posts: 10 | From: texas | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kllane
Advanced Member
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kllane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry your not feeling well.Don't let the feelings of confusion control who you are in Christ. I'm pretty sure Christ did'nt feel like suffering and dieing for our sins.HE EVEN ASKED THE FATHER, if there was any other way, but not my way but thy way. We have an open door to God the father thru Christ's blood. Tell God all the things that you feel and think, God wants us to reach out to him, maybe that's what he's tring to teach you. Turn to him for all aspects of this human life. I will pray for you also. May God our father give you peace and renew your spirit.
A sister in Christ,
Kathy [hug]

Posts: 35 | From: texas | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HE LIVES
Advanced Member
Member # 4931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HE LIVES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear that your not feeling well.

I will be praying with you on this matter, and I hope that you get to feeling better.

Chuck

Posts: 182 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mofo
Community Member
Member # 4608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mofo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not been feeling well at all. I get the feeling most of the time that I have no self worth, that I am going nowhere fast. I have posted on this forum before, and you guys have been very helpful, but i don't feel much of a change in my life about now. I still feel tired and empty, and every time I try to think differently, my mind still wanders into bad things. I feel like i am losing control of myself and am struggling to find what all of this means. I try to pray about it, but I don't know what to say, and sometimes i don't know who to say it to. I don't know what to do right now...
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement