Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Forgiveness

Author Topic: Forgiveness
searchingwithin26
Community Member
Member # 5255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for searchingwithin26         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, I will take your advice and write a letter. I know that it will not be easy, but that is the only way I can let go.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Write a letter expressing every emotion you have about this person. Then burn it. From that moment on, every day, pray that God will release your from the bondage that person has placed on your life. If you do not forgive this person, you will be in bondage because of that person, for the rest of your life.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
searchingwithin26
Community Member
Member # 5255

Icon 11 posted      Profile for searchingwithin26         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for an answer, that hopefully someone can help me out with. I started this topic a couple of weeks ago but then was gone on vacation. I had a horrible experience when I was little and this expereince made me mad at God for way too many years. I completely understand that I should not be mad at God now. I know that I should forgive this person because that is what God would want me to do. However, this person passed away years ago and I never got the chance to talk/yell/scream or anything to them about this. I am not sure how to get rid of everything I have trapped inside me that I want to say to this person.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement