Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Responding to your Statement about God's Anointing on preachers

Author Topic: Responding to your Statement about God's Anointing on preachers
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to let everyone on here know that no one has been elected as Pastor of this BBS.

Trying to run people off is not a good idea as I am still the Admin of this BBS.

Please keep that in mind.

We are here to talk and discuss the BIBLE and I know that we all don't agree, but if someone just has a different opinion then yours about things that are not black and white. Then don't think you are welcome to try and run them off.

I am not writing this to anyone in particular, but if you think it was written to you, then take heed.

Thank you and may we learn to love each other and not bicker all the time.

Remember there will be some misunderstandings, but those who are mature in Jesus Christ just need to over look somethings and keep the peace.

Plow on, plow on... Jesus is coming and we want to be pleasing to Him when He does.

-

-

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 15 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and yet you still do not know what I believe? My my!!

I believe in the Triune God who has revealed Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

I believe God sent His only Son Jesus Christ into the world to die on the cross for our sins, that he rose from the dead and that he will return visibly to establish his Kingdom on Earth.

I Believe that Jesus Christ is truly God and truly man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin.

I Believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Jesus, to convict men of sin, and to empower the believer.

I Believe that all people are sinners who can only be justified by grace through personal faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ at Calvary's Cross.
I believe sinners can never be restored to fellowship with God through their own merit.

I Believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead with everlasting blessedness for the regenerate,

and judgment and everlasting punishment for the unregenerate.

I believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God.

I Believe that water baptism identifies us with the death and burial of Christ,

and that we should arise to walk in newness of life.

I Believe that the true Church is composed of such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ,

by the sovereign grace of God, have been regenerated (born again) by the Holy Spirit.

I confess the Christian faith as expressed in the Nicene Creed:

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God,

begotten of the Father before all ages;

God of God,

Light of Light,

very God of very God; begotten,

not made,

being of one substance with the Father,

by whom all things were made.

Who, for us men and for our salvation,

came down from heaven,
and was Incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary,

and was made man;

and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate;

He suffered and was buried;

and the third day He rose again,

according to the Scriptures;

and ascended into heaven,

and sits on the right hand of the Father;

and He shall come again,

with glory, to judge the living and the dead;

whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Spirit,

the Lord and Giver of life;

who proceeds from the Father and the Son;

who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified;

who spoke by the prophets

This is the beliefs of this one Evangelist dare

I do NOT believe in UNIVERSAL SALVATION FOR ALL.. I BELIEVE IN REPENTING OF OUR SINS AND RECEIVING CHRIST JESUS AS OUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR...

I BELIEVE THERE IS A HEAVEN TO GAIN FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLACED THEIR FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD'S SON, THE SAVIOUR , JESUS CHRIST

AND I BELIEVE THERE IS A HELL TO SHUN FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REJECTED THE LOVELY AND SINLESS SON OF GOD ...

AND I BELIEVE THERE IS A REWARD FOR ALL WHO HAVE REPENTED OF THEIR SINS AND PLACED THEIR FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD'S SON, THE SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

IF ANY OF YOU HAD READ THE TEACHINGS OR SERMONS I POSTED, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT THIS PREACHER BELIEVED...

I HAVE NOT PREACHED ONE WORD CONTRARY TO GOD'S WORD YET YOU FALSEY ACCUSE ME OF BEING WHAT?

I PREACH AGAINST SIN, I PREACH HOLINESS , FOR WE SERVE A HOLY GOD. I PREACH AGAINST FALSE TEACHERS WHO HAVE TWISTED THE WORD OF GOD INTO A DEVILS LIE////YOU DONT WANT TRUTH HERE..YOU WANT YOUR FALSE TEACHERS...SO BE IT....I BID YOU GOODBYE....

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE PLACED YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR , WE WILL SURELY MEET ..UNTIL THE VERY SHOUT THAT WILL SNATCH US OUT, I REMAIN A SERVANT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

EVANGELIST DARE

--------------------
In Christ's service always, Evangelist Dare

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EvangelistDare:

I respectfully ask you to take your self-proclaimed online ministry somewhere other then on this message board.

You have falsely accused our Sister Linda of being a False Teacher.

You have spoken Rudely and Unkindly (which is anything but Biblical) to people.

You've been rebuked several times by several people and have yet to see your error.

A couple of people have asked you (myself included) to explain your position on "Universal Salvation" and I have yet to see you do this.

I pray the Lord God Almighty will open your eyes and convict your spirit unto repentance. In Jesus Name, Amen.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God has this amazing way of making known what man tries to hide.

This whole world is a lesson in which Satan is being made to know that he is not God and that God is God.

All the unseen realm is witness to the manifestion of sin where sin is.

Sin left unchecked will always manifest itself in the sinner; you can run but you cannot hide from God. This is why we who are God's are told to examine ourselves.

Sometimes sadly, the sinner is the last to see his sin and does cause God much grief in the process. The sins of pride and arrogance are the most hideous because a man who is full of self pride and arrogance usualy makes a fool of himself before he is humbled. Every one sees his foolishness but him. His very words convict him before his peers, but he cant hear them because he is too busy speaking to listen to the still small voice of God that speaks softly and gently though firmly and uncompromisingly through his brethren.

Balam was warned not to try and curse God's people; but Balam was puffed up with himself and did not heed the warning, and So God simply put words of blessing in the mouth of Balam so that when he spoke and thought he was speaking to curse God's people what came out only caused him to be cursed himself and to speak blessing on the ones he wanted to curse.

God is Good everyday and when God is for us, who can be against us! God does work ALL things, even the things that the enemy sends to destroy us, these too, God does work, to bring good to those that love him and are called according to his purpose walking in the Spirit and not the flesh, and to bring himself Glory. All things!

God is an awesome God!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear sister, I do not believe its the message that offends as much as it is the messenger. Understand?

You have been told you are loved, you have been told by me I know that I agree with what you posted, with the exception of what you said about sister Linda and you still have yet to answer my question on "Universal Salvation".

When did I ever once say that you had to do my will? I am glad you are direct and to the point as we all should be as it pertains to Gods Word.And I am also glad you know what sin is and can call it by its rightful name. Now let me ask you this. Do you know what love is for the brethern dear sister?

I will continue to pray that Father Yahweh will do a mighty work thru you and thru us all.But could you please, as a sister in Yeshua, not shout at us. Some of us have ears to hear and you have been asked before to use proper etiquett on the boards as to this. It appears angry and unloving, not to say you ar unloving, but when you use all caps like you do it appears you are very angry.

Anyway, thanks for listening. Now could we all please go back and have some haelthy dialogue about our Elohim? Shalom.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have yet to answer one simple question:

Do you believe in Unversal Salvation?

betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 15 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for me not trying to talk to dattaswani..that is not true...I sent him a personal note welcoming him here and ask if he wanted the truth of God's word...let me post that for you.

« Delete Private Message » You can not respond to this PM until the recipient replies.

Author Topic: helllo friend
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746 posted June 20, 2005 05:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me introduce myself . I am Evangelist dare from the usa...I want to welcome you here and hope that you will stay and be willing to learn the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD..Im sure you want God's truth dont you? if u will take the time to read the post I put up for you entitled , ONLY CHRIST JESUS HAS THE POWER AND AUTHORITY TO FORGIVE SINS.

BECAUSE THAT IS TRUE ACCORDING TO GOD IN HIS WORD.

GRACIOUS FATHER I PRAY THAT YOU TOUCH THIS MANS EARS TO HEAR AND HIS HEART TO RECEIVE YOUR HOLY WORD , AND BRING HIM TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR SAVING GRACE FATHER , FOR ITS IN CHRIST NAME I DO PRAY AMEN AND AMEN

--------------------

I have yet to hear from him and did post a message in the room as well as you can see from this mote.

and yes you do follow a false teacher and not only follow her but defend her wicked ways.

anyone who changes the GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS SISTER I ASSURE YOU BY THE WORD OF GOD , THAT THERE WILL BE A PAY DAY AHEAD UNLESS THERE IS GODLY SORROW AND REPENTANCE.....

you dont have to take that from me....READ THE WORD OF GOD.

And as for your thoughts and the others on thinking i am arrogant, you are dead wrong.

you perceive the AUTHORITY I STAND ON AS ARROGANCE.

God almighty gave us this authority as his children and as his servants..

I CHOOSE TO WALK IN THE POWER AND AUTHORITY THAT GOD GAVE ME . I REFUSE TO BE A DOOR MATT FOR THE DEVIL...I REFUSE....

I cannot help what others choose..

Now as for what I hve done here is PREACH GOD'S WORD COMING AGAINST LIES TAUGHT IN THIS FORUM.

That makes me what did u say???????????

lets get something straight right now sister....I CAME TO THIS FORUM TO DO GOD'S WILL, NOT YOURS, NOT ANY MANS BUT GOD'S....

Pehaps you have never noticed the scripture under my name on each post..

Im not a person who beats around the bush..I AM DIRECT AND TO THE POINT..

I CALL SIN , SIN.....GUESS WHAT? SO DOES GOD....

I AM GOD'S SERVANT AND AS GOD'S SERVANT I PREACH >>>>REPENTANCE<<<<

YEAH I KNOW HOW IT GETS SOME OF YOU..WONDER WHY?

FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS QUICK AND POWERFUL AND SHARPER THAN ANY TWO EDGED SWORD, PIERCING EVEN TO THE DIVIDING ASUNDER OF SOUL AND SPIRIT, AND OF THE JOINTS AND MARROW AND IS A DISCERNER OF THE THOUGHTS AND INTENTS OF THE HEARTT...

IF THERE SIN, THE WORD >>.CUTS<<<<
YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.....

--------------------

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahweh God does say He will have mercy on who He will Have mercy and will harden whom He will Harden.

Yeshua died ONCE and for ALL, but not ALL will come to Him.

No one here is justifying the wicked and Linda is not wicked nor a false teacher.

And your statement to the other members on this board of "And did I humiliate your false teacher", implies that we as members on this board are followers of a false teacher and that is simply not true. This statement is very unbecoming of someone who claims to be an evangilist.

And you have yet to answer Lindas question so let me ask it here in my own way.

Do you believe in Universal Salvation, in other words that all are going to be saved because Yeshua died for all? And that all are going to heaven because He died for all? This is New Age teaching.

Again Yeshua did die once and for all, but NOT ALL will hear or accept this truth. I believe this is where the misunderstanding lies between you and Linda.

There is a Hindu fellow come on the boards as of late and I have not seen ONE word of Evangilizing to him from you ED.

Please do not let pride get in the way here. We all come here to discuss scripture and debate sometimes but we try to do it in a loving way. Not everyone here has agreed with me, but we agree to disagree sometimes. Please reconsider your heart in this matter. We love you and want to have dialogue with you, but you are preaching mainly to the choir here. Shalom

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And did I humiliate your false teacher?

The false teacher that you have welcomed with open arms here?
Tts 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

I have PREACHED NOTHING BUT TRUTH HERE IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD...IF YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE BRETHREN DO IT NOW AND I ASSURE YOU I WILL BE ON MY FACE AT MY ALTAR REPENTING...NOW THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A false statement to say the least.

Still with the caps and still screeching, a well without water.

Joseph Smith declared, "Thus sayeth the Lord".

William Miller declared, "Thus sayeth the Lord".

Charles Taze Russell declared, "Thus sayeth the Lord.

During your brief sojourn on the BB what "fruit" have you produced, Evangelist Dare?

The fruit of screaming?

The fruit of arrogance?

The fruit of provocation?

The fruit of the Spirit appears to be lacking.

Galations 5:
22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24: And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26: Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Your continued screeching-forth scriptures, and screaming at my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, is nothing more than a provocation, and the "fruit" produced is certainly not of the Spirit.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

What did I accomplish here ?

God's will.

Preach the word, be instant in season and out, reprove , rebuke and exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

1Cr 2:4 And my speech and my preaching [was] NOT with enticing words of man's wisdom,

but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power

And did I humiliate your false teacher?

The false teacher that you have welcomed with open arms here?
Tts 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

I have PREACHED NOTHING BUT TRUTH HERE IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD...IF YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE BRETHREN DO IT NOW AND I ASSURE YOU I WILL BE ON MY FACE AT MY ALTAR REPENTING...NOW THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE.

It is a sad and costly mistake to come against God's servants who He has sent to get the TRUTH out about HIS SAVING GRACE...

God does NOT PICK AND CHOOSE THOSE HE WANTS TO SAVE AND REJECTS THE OTHERS.

TO EVEN THINK SUCH IS ABOMINABLE TO A RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY GOD...YET YOU PEOPLE HERE WELCOME SUCH BLASPHEMY FROM A FALSE TEACHER.

NOW WHO IS ON GOD'S SIDE HERE IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD...

YOU WHO HAVE COME AGAINST THIS REBUKING TO A FALSE TEACHER?

MY PEOPLE PERISH FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

HE WHO JUSTIFIES THE WICKED
AND
HE WHO CONDEMNS THE JUST

EVEN THEY BOTH ARE AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD.

A RIGHTEOUS MAN FALLING DOWN BEFORE THE WICKED IS AS A CORRUPT SPRING AND A TROUBLED FOUNTAIN.

Luk 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men;

but God knoweth your hearts:

for that which is highly esteemed among men

is abomination in the sight of God.

Luk 10:16 He that heareth you heareth me;

and he that despiseth you despiseth me;

and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I said there is a difference in a Preaching the Word of God and a using the pulpit to humilate people in the Church. Everyone needs to be able to take advice. When anyone and that inclues Preachers become to proud to accept spiritual guidance then they have problems.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well young ED there you go with the caps again, yelling at folks. Maybe one of these days you will learn that you really don't need to yell to get your words heard. You speak of internet ministry, connoting a certain level of computer expertisse, and yet you continue to yell.

Well youngin one can mask themselves online behind the dark veil of anonymity, and pretend to be whomever they like. You declare that you seek a ministry to the Jews and the Muslims, and yet you are here attempting to preach to the choir, and declaring my Sister in Christ, with a proven track record of dedicated Christian service, to be a blasphemer and in need of an alter.

You declare yourself an on-line evangelist, utilizing the written word as your forum, and yet you are in dire need of tutoring in basic levels of written communication. You can scream-out scripture all day long without ever establishing one single modicum of credibility, especially if you are unable to elucidate coherently. If the messenger is unable to display the spiritual fruit of maturity, the message is subsequently rendered irrelevant.

During your brief sojourn on the BB what "fruit" have you produced, Evangelist Dare?

Galations 5:
22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24: And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26: Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Your continued screeching-forth scriptures, and screaming at my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, is nothing more than a provocation, and the "fruit" produced is certainly not of the Spirit.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

you know sometimes it may seem that this preacher is being rude when he is preaching a stern word...but in his heart he knows that this word came from the Lord...IT IS BETTER TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MAN.

How many of God's servants are misunderstood and judged as mean hateful condemning preachers?

Were the prophets hated ? sure were.

were the apostles hated? sure were.

why?

Because they were saying things that the people did NOT like, that God Almighty wanted said.

Jerimiah was called the weeping prophet.

He had a harsh message to preach many times and suffered for obeying the Lord.

Now there is a difference in preachers who stand in church every week, they are the pastor of that church....many think they are PROTECTING THE PEOPLE WHEN THEY DO NOT PREACH WHAT GOD WOULD HAVE THEM PREACH...TELL MY PEOPLE THEY ARE SINNING?

NO WAYYYYYYYYY...LETS TICKLE THOSE EARS.

GOD WANTS MEN AND WOMEN TO TAKE A STAND FOR HIM AND HIS WORD TO CALL SIN A SIN...THAT HE IS A RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY GOD WHO LOVES THEM AND WHO BY THE WAY HE HATES SIN.

GUESS WHAT? I HAVE SAT IN CHURCHS LIKE THIS AND IT MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH AND I KNOW IT MAKES GOD SICK.

GOD HATES SIN...SATAN LOVES SIN....GOD PREACHES REPENT REPENT REPENT ....SATAN SAYS DONT REPENT , DONT MENTION THAT WORD...DONT TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT IN GOD'S WILL. DONT TELL THEM THAT THERE IS A RECONPENSE FROM GOD IF WE DO NOT REPENT AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS....ITS A SECRETTTTTTTTTTTTT.

YEAH SATAN LOVES PREACHERS LIKE THAT....MANY CHRISTIANS TALK THE TALK BUT DONT WALK THE WALK...ITS LIP SERVICE....BUT GOD KNOWS ALL OF THIS.....SO GOD PUTS PROPHETS AND EVANGELIST IN PLACES THAT NEED TO HEAR THAT HE HATES SIN, THAT HE WILL NOT ACCEPT SIN, BUT THRU HIS GREAT LOVE FOR MAN KIND AND HIS ABOUNDING GRACE HE WILL FORGIVE THEM IF THEY BUT PLACE THEIR FAITH AND TRUST IN HIS SON , JESUS CHRIST..

SATAN WANTS GOD'S PREACHERS BEATEN DOWN IN THE DIRT . TO BECOME SO DISCOURAGED THEY WILL GIVE UP...

WHY IS THAT FOLKS? AND GUESS WHO HE USES TO DO THIS....THE LOST?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY HOSEA....HE USES THE CHURCH....AINT HE SO SWEET.....

HE USES THE SO CALLED GOOD CHRISTIAN WHO KEEPS THE PEWS WARM EACH SUNDAY..YEAH THATS WHO HE USES.

I WAS ONCE LIKE THIS TO A POINT...I DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW SATAN ATTACKED GOD'S SERVANTS USING THE SO CALLED DEDICATED EVERY SUNDAY GO TO MEETING BACKBITING BACKSLIDDEN CHRISTIAN TO DO HIS WORD FOR HIM..

I DIDNT KNOW THAT UNTIL GOD PUT ME IN A POSITION THAT I LEARNED FAST ...MANY PREACHERS THROWN OUT OF THE PUL PITS BECAUSE THEY DARED PREACH WHAT GOD WANTED AND NOT WHAT THE SO CALLED GOOD DEDICATED CHURCH GOER WANTED.....

ARE ALL CHIRSITANS THIS WAY...NO WAYYYYYYYYYY HOSEA..THANK GOD THERE ARE CHRISTIANS WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO HEAR THE MESSAGE THAT GOD GAVE HIS PREACHER..THERE ARE ACTUALLY A FEW OF THEM AROUND.....

AND BY THE WAY BROTHER DREW, GOD GAVE ME MY CREDENTIALS TO PREACH...HE APPROVED ME FOR HIS WORK...

AND GUESS WHAT. MY PASTOR AND THE ELDERS OF THE CHURCH PRAYED FOR ME AND ANOINTED ME FOR GOD'S SERVICE AS GOD INSTRUCTED....

AND AS FOR MY GRAMMAR....PLEASE CHILD....IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOD ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME AND THOSE WHO HEAR ME....

YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY...GOD BLESS

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

At the Church I am attending now, all the Pastors are graded once a year by the board members. The Pastors insist the board members be honest and write a paper about what the Pastors are doing right and what their weaknesses are. I think this is great.

I know another Pastor, that if anyone on the board or in the Church does not agree with him, they are openly treated cruelly until they leave the Church. It has happened time and time againg.
I am not talking about trying to tell a Preacher how to preach or what to preach, I am talking about a Preacher that is unable to take any form of suggestion of any kind because of his arrogance.

A Pastor needs to preach the full Word of God, but should never become so proud and arrogant that he or she cannot take advice from others.
betty

--------------------

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

1 Tim 3:

1: This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2: A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3: Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4: One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5: (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6: Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7: Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
8: Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
9: Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.
10: And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
11: Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
12: Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
13: For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
14: These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
15: But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

2 Tim. 2:
22: Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23: But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24: And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25: In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26: And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

It is critical that a minister of the Gospel be skilled in the ability to communicate, to deliver effective expositions with sure exegesis, and a working affinity with homiletics.

Just as Peter, Paul, and the other Apostles were accountable to others as per the Council in Jerusalem, it is imperative that the minister of the Gospel be accountable to other Elder Brothers and Sisters.

In the last 30 years I have seen those who were on fire for Christ, but too many were arrogant, puffed-up in their own "mission" and would not place themselves under accountability to others.

Like a "lone-wolf" they elevated themselves to a position of Elder, with neither the experience, training, credibility, nor testimony of others. These "evangelists/prophets", led themselves into deception but also led others astray.

By their fruit they are known:

1) They are often minimally educated with extensive spelling and grammatical errors.

2) They declare themselves an elder with no background credibility, and usurp a position of authority to which they are not entitled.

3) They possess a rudimentary knowledge of scripture, but merely superficial at best, with an inability to utilize contextual exegesis.

4) They are so often rude and disrespectful to tried and true Elders, and these usurpers will not take instruction nor correction.

The evangelist/minister/pastor should be called from within their home church, with a proven track record and mature walk of faith. They must at all times be accountable to a group of Elders, for what they teach.

What Bible College/University/Seminary has the evangelist/pastor/minister graduated from, with credentials recognizing his/her ability to correctly exegete God's Word, and credibility in the realm of apologetics so as to not only recognize heresy but to defend the vulnerable against error?

They must have earned a position of trust and respect, from those in a position to render such judgements.

1 Thess. 5:
12: And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13: And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14: Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15: See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Several times I have been told that the anointing and calling of a preacher is no different than that of any christian..That it is the same anointing as any christian has. And also that all christians are CALLED.
And yes we are to be a witness for the Lord and share our testimony's .

Now let me say that the calling to preach in no way makes preachers BETTER than their brethren.
That is just not true.

For some reason there tends to be some jealousy about this even to the point of arguing and strife and I am not saying that this has happened here but it has happened since God called me into His service.

And another reason is , their lack of knowledge in the word of God.

And I believe this is one of the problems in some churches you see , where the people believe that it is more important to preach what they want than what the preacher , preachs.

They fail to understand that it is not the preacher in the pul pit who is the preacher, but God said in His word in esscense that He is the preacher ...You see when preachers fail to be led of God so that the message God wants the people to hear is not preached, the church for the most part becomes a church of backslidden rebellious children...Thats one reason you can find so many adulterers and adultresses and so on in the house of God each week.

Because the preacher is NOT preaching what God is saying to preach...

When Christ was asked why so many things bad happen to some and not to others , He answered them this way.

You be concerned with the condition of your heart, in essence He was saying make sure that your heart is right...Jesus Christ was a preacher of repentance.

And if you will study the scriptures you will see this...REPENTANCE.

Now let me post these scriptures on God's calling and anointing on His preachers...

Chosen: Matt. 4 : 18,19.....And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Appointed and Sent : Luke 10: 1, 2.......
After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest

Go your ways: behold, I sent you forth as lambs among wolves.

Chosen Vessel : Acts 9 : 15........But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel.

Ordained Preacher : 1 Tim. 2 : 7..........Whereunto I am an ordained preacher , and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, [and] lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Called of God : Heb. 5 : 4 ....And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is

called of God, as [was] Aaron.

Seperated , chosen, called and commissioned by the Lord :....Acts 13: 2, 3...As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid [their] hands on them, they sent [them] away.

Seperated unto the Gospel : Rom. 1: 1......Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ,called to be an apostle , seperated unto the Gospel .

Calling : 1Cr 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called]:

Heb. 5: 4.....And no man taketh this honour unto himself , but he that is called of God..

Rom. 10 : 14, 15......
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher ?

And how shall they preach , except they be sent ? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

1 Cor. 1 : 21......For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe..

Gal. 1: 10......For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

1 Cor . 2: 4.....And my speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

Annointed to preach....Jer.. 20 : 9......Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in His name , but His Word was in my heart as a fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Now Jerimiah had become discouraged to the point tht he wanted to give up..But for somereason he could NOT..Why? He explained it in this scripture..He is saying, I will not mention God's name anymore, and when I tried to keep silent, I couldnt...there is a fire in me that will not let me stay silent...This is the Anointing to preach.

A preacher must preach..He cant help it...He cannot keep his mouth shut.

Let me say this...Before God called me and anointed me to preach, I could NOT have preached my way out of a paper bag , i guess is one way of saying it.

The words of a preacher did not come from my mouth and I had NO knowledge or idea of what to say if someone had asked me to preach a sermon.

I would have had no words and would have stood there dumb founded if I had been so foolish as to even attempt such a thing.

Now the Lord promises to His servants this.

And the Lord said unto His servant, therefore go and I will be with thy mouth and teach thee what thou shalt say.

amen to that...After God gave me the calling of Evangelism, the words were there in my mouth when I needed them.

Even the scriptures that I needed for the task were in me...For God Almighty planted His word in me that I would need for the task that He called me to do, and that is to Evangelize...

An Evangelist is a preacher of the gospels..

Now the ministry that God gave me was online evangelism.

And this ministry I must say is somewhat different than that in a church setting for here on line you are speaking with muslims, catholics, hindus, jews and such.

One must be knowledgeable of God's word to contend for the word of God and be able to present to them the Truth of God's word and show them that there beliefs and doctrines are NOT OF GOD.

In order to show them you must have a knowledge of the word of God...so yes it is somewhat different than going to a church and preaching.

But God is ever faithful and He will teach His servants for the task that He called them to do ...amen He will..praise God for that.

God bless all of you and keep the faith , time is short...

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement