Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Do you believe in guradian angels??

Author Topic: Do you believe in guradian angels??
Crusader
Community Member
Member # 4035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crusader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know... I've never thought about guradian angels. They've never really crossed my mined. But thinking back I know they must exsist. If they didnt I would have died many times over. So I guess I do belive in guradian angels.

--------------------
Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I thank you for dying for me at Calvary. I come to you now, Lord the best way I know how, and ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen.

Posts: 19 | From: Tallahassee | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, what an amazing testimony!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too definitely believe in guardian angels and that we each have one.

I'd like to relate an event that happened to me In Marysville in 1992. I had walked to the grocery store and was returning back home. There was a driveway leading out of the parking lot of a bakery and as I was right by this driveway I looked to my right and a driver driving her car saw me but wouldn't stop and I had no time to run. I knew she was going to hit me. All I could do was call out "God please help me!" Then to my right I saw a shadowy form all in white lay hands on that car thereby slowing it down more. As it was the woman did hit me pushing me out into the lane of oncoming traffic. Fortunately the first oncoming car swerved into the next lane
and the second car hit his brakes. I was hurt but not seriously thanks to my guardian angel! The woman who hit me said "get out of my way or I'll hit you again!"
I reported the incident but the police never caught her. Two weeks later a fellow on the bus told of a woman who ran a red light and hit him on his motorcycle so hard that it threw him on the hood of her car. He sustained quite a few injuries. The woman who hit him echoed the words I'd heard when she hit me "get out of my way!"
I know his guardian angel certainly was protecting him!

We each have a guardian angel who watches over us and protects us!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo 320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You TG & FM! I have often wondered myself, about "Guardian" angels.

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GUARDIANS ANGELS - DOES EVERYBODY HAVE ONE?

Hebrews 1:13-1:14
But to which of the angels has He ever said - "Sit at My right hand, until I make Thine enemies a footstool for Thy feet?" Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation? - Hebrews 1:13-14.

They are spirit beings that can take on human form - "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2.

Their number defies our comprehension -
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels. - Hebrews 12:22.

They are mighty in power - Bless the Lord, you His angels, mighty in strength, who perform His word, obeying the voice of His word! - Psalm 103:20.

And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and clothing as white as snow. And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men. -Matthew 28:2-4. (Consider also Revelation 20:1-3.)

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service.

Service they render - protection or deliverance in time of trouble - And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, "Alas my master! What shall we do?" Elisha answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." And Elisha prayed, and said, "Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. II Kings 6:15-17.

Then Daniel said to the king, "O king, live forever! My God sent His angel and shut the lions mouths, so that they have not hurt me." (6:21-22).
Now behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, "Arise quickly!" And his chains fell off his hands. - Acts 12:7.

So you see that those who will inherit salvation have Guardian angels. We can see clearly that every child of God and every one who will one day accept Jesus Christ as their Savior now has a Guardian Angel assigned to their care!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 14 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe at birth an angel is assigned to watch over us. Also, I believe there are times in our lives when we are going through a very bad time that we may have many angels watching over us.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dlawing
Member # 4089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dlawing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently saw a Christmas movie called NOEL that has themes surrounding guardian angels. I have always wondered if guardian angels really do exist because i feel like i have them watching over me. The movie is called NOEL www.noelthemovie.com and it has a wonderful meaning. I highly suggest watching this. Thanks for your help with this.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement