Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Funny...

Author Topic: Funny...
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the movie, and although it isn't Biblical, it does get the point through. It's a "What if" sort of thing... not to be taken as gospel, but to get the point through... as if to say, "Look at what God puts up with day in and day out... show a little appreciation to Him".

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the Movie.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! Thank you brother or sister.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudHands
Community Member
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CloudHands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one wondering why the Bruce Allmighty got 46 posts, opposed to some of the more "christian" questions, like the "purgatory and forgivness" thread???

Why is it that people, especially christians and other religious people are so quick to pass judgement about this and that, having an opinion about everything?

Maybe Bruce Allmighty is a bad film for christians to watch, maybe it is not, but why waste 46 postings on something that for christians, with a specific guideline as the holy scriptures, should be a one post answer???

--------------------
"Did God really say..."

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement