Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » unborn baby

Author Topic: unborn baby
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A baby is a person with a soul from the very moment of conception, so an ectopic pregnancy is the death of a person. God says that it is given to every person to die once, so if the person has already died as an eptopic pregnancy, they can't be "recycled." That would be re-incarnation. That's my opinion anyway.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProphecyEye
Advanced Member
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProphecyEye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say spiritually but physically speaking, a second baby would most likely have a different genetic makeup and would therefore be a different person (perhaps even a different gender
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that it would be a different baby.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikerica
Community Member
Member # 1499

Icon 21 posted      Profile for mikerica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost a year and a half ago, I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was wondering if God sends the same baby back at the next successful pregnancy or is it a completely different baby?

[angel3]
Erica

--------------------
Mike and Erica

Posts: 16 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement