Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Babies in Heaven

Author Topic: Babies in Heaven
chappy
Community Member
Member # 1469

Icon 6 posted      Profile for chappy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL I KINNA LIKE 29 EVEN THOUGH I PAST THAT A..LONG TIME AGO (HA HA HA) BUT HEY YOUR ONLY AS YOUNG AS YA WANNA FEEL I GUESS.AS FAR AS BABIES IN HEAVEN YEAH I AGREE WITH PASTOR I LOST A BABY WHILE IN MY 8TH MONTH I KNOW HE IS WITH JESUS AND SOME DAY I KNOW I WILL SEE LITTLE MATTHEW GOD IS TAKING CARE OF HIM AND IM GLAD HE IS WITH SOME ONE I KNOW FOR SURE THAT ID GOOD WITH KIDS HA HA HA BUT ANY HOW NOT SURE ON WHAT PEOPLES AGE WILL BE THE BIBLE DON'T SAY AS I KNOW OF.

--------------------
A caring heart,a listening ear,A thoughtful word,a gentle tear,Will help to lift the heavy load, Of weary souls along life's road.

Posts: 20 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary come to think about it, your right 52 is good...

Cameron yes [spiny] abit [Razz]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Physically, 33's good.

Mentally and spiritually, I'm much happier to be 50.

Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wouldn't be much older than 33 now, would you, Kindgo? [Smile]

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.... [Kiss]

Yes, I believe infants who die go to heaven. Babies are in the spiritual state of innocence because they don't know right from wrong. We become sinners through breaking the Law (1 John 3:4).

Paul said, "I would not have come to know sin except through the Law" (Rom 7:7).

Romans 3:20: "For through the Law comes the knowledge of sin."

Romans 5:13: "For until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no Law."

"To one who knows the right thing to do, and does not do it, to him it is sin" (James 4:17).

Babies cannot sin because they have no knowledge of right and wrong. When David's baby died he said, "But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me" (2 Sam. 12:23). David knew his child was in heaven and looked forward to being reunited with him.

I am not sure about age. I don't think the Bible tells us, for sure, but 33 was a good age... [angel3]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 15 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only tell you what I have been taught. I have been taught that in Heaven we will all be 33 years of age. This is because Jesus began his ministry at this age. I have been taught that even babies will be 33 years ago.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rach
Advanced Member
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been taught that when young children die, their souls pass on to Heaven. Is it explained anywhere, What will there children be like in Heaven? Will their souls be as we remember them, the infants that passed on- or something else?
Posts: 41 | From: NC | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement