Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » heaven

Author Topic: heaven
Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wheww whooo go Kindgo
[Rolling] [thumbsup] [Kiss]

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Posts: 298 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught em! [happy]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Bambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] i don't know i posted something and noticed that he was gone. I really liked him.

I went and took out a missing mouse report...maybe someone will find him for me [help] [tears]

if you find him just say "come here mousey" and he'll come right to ya...i promise he want bite [Smile]

ok i'm getting a little carried away...don't worry my mind is just fine i think [uhoh] ...you don't have to call that mental hospital [Rolling] [Laugh]

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Posts: 298 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! What happened to you mouse?

[boohoo.gif] [fie] [tears]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much...you are so helpful [Kiss] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bambi,

The saints of Old Testament times will be res­urrected at the end of the Trib­ulation and not at the time of the Rap­ture of the Church. Daniel reveals this fact in Daniel 12:1-2 where he says that the saints of that age will be resurrect­ed at the end of the “time of distress.”

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

hey..thanks [Kiss] that helps me out a bunch. One more quick question...are the people from the testament in heaven now or will they be brought to heaven when Jesus comes back?

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bambi, [Kiss]

Matthew 27:50-53 tells of the Old Testament saints who were raised at Christ’s death, but did not appear to people until Christ’s resurrection. The names of these individuals were not recorded.

It is believed that their purpose was to testify to the finality and perfection of Jesus’ sacrifice.

Remember, they lived under the law. They never felt the grace of God with which we, as New Testament believers, are blessed. How they must have felt, to see the end to the struggle they faced as they worked hard, year by year, to earn God’s favor.
They were saved because they had faith in the coming massiah.
Their presence at that time in history is a huge testimony to the work that Jesus did!

The first heaven we see by day (the sky), the second heaven we see by night (the stars), the third heaven we see BY FAITH (where God lives).

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven" (2 Cor 12:2)

Hope this helps [thumbsup]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Bambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i accidently posted this under christian music [dunce]

What happened to the people in the old testament when they died? Since Jesus hadn't died for us and people had not accepted him as their personal savior and where baptized?

There are 3 heavens rite? What are they?

I couldn't find the scripts for these questions...cause I don't know really where to look [Frown] [help]

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement