Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Beyond Kings and Queens.

Author Topic: Beyond Kings and Queens.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How mass media is used to control the imagination of mankind.

And William Tell wept.  -

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beyond Kings and Queens. Part 8

Rotter/News September 14, 2020/Politics

Kazuto-(not real name just precaution)on April 23, 2021 at 2:36 am Asked.

"Hey Steve, I know you don’t know me but I’m having a lot of trouble processing this information. I like others in the thread am a Christian and the connection that Mel made to revelation makes sense. But mostly I’m just confused and honestly frightened.

I don’t know how to process any of this. It scares me how deep this cult runs and the power that they have. I’ve asked for guidance from the Lord but I still feel uneasy and have a severe sense of dread.

I know that as a Christian I am taught to put my faith in God and that he watches over his flock, but I get the feeling that this is such a deep battle that it’s almost like running into a gun fight armed only with a slingshot. I hope that makes sense. I guess what I’m getting at is if there’s really anything that anyone can suggest to ease my mind.

The wrong doings and atrocities must be stopped, that is a definite. But what am I to do with this information? I find myself feeling as though I have to constantly look over my shoulder if that makes any sense. Best wishes"

Steve answered on April 23, 2021 at 9:37 am

"Hi, thanks for commenting. Yes, it is a lot to process but nothing surprises me. This is all info that must be researched and most answers may not be found in the internet due to heavy censorship. The facts are that everything you know; television, stock market, movies, music industry and politics, are controlled by The Deep State, also known as the illuminati.

It is a very real thing. You may have heard of the bilderberg group as well; they are part of it. The Rockefeller and Rothschilds families are at the top of this puppet master pyramid.

They are satanic and involved in human trafficking and controlling the world through the banks. The Federal Reserve, like the CIA and FBI, are not part of the United States and Washington DC is on foreign soil. There is a lot to learn. Believing in God will protect you, but you must also learn and be cautious. The bottom line is everything you see on television is a lie. The news media works for these evil puppet master, along with politicians.

It’s very bad and many people just don’t know. It’s not their fault…everyone was born into the brainwashing. There is so much to this."

-

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement