Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Curse not the king?

Author Topic: Curse not the king?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.” Ecclesiastes 10:20 (KJB)

Facebook has reportedly begun serving a prompt to some users, seemingly primarily conservatives, asking them if they are worried that they — or someone they know — might be becoming an “extremist.”

As of May 2021, Facebook reported that it had 2,850,000,000 users of its social media platform, roughly one-third of the entire world’s population, that’s a lot of people. Every day, billions of people “check in” to let everyone know what they’re doing, where they’re going, and who they are interacting with. All of this activity recorded, sorted, harvested and sold to the highest bidder, pushing the valuation of Facebook to now over one trillion dollars. What are they doing with all that money? Remaking the world in their own image.

-

Facebook has begun test marketing a user prompt asking them if they are worried that any of their friends are ‘becoming extremist’, and that should terrify you for good reason. Because when a Liberal talks about ‘extremists’ what they really mean are those radical Christian extremists who don’t support the transgender takeover of society, who post King James Bible verses, and who tell lost people they are headed for a fiery Hell in the center of the Earth if they don’t get saved. So far in just the past 8 weeks, I have been suspended twice on Facebook for the extremist action of posting Bible verses, and I am currently at the beginning of a one week suspension on Twitter for telling Disney to repent of promoting drag queens to little kids.

In 2021, that’s what an ‘extremist’ looks like, are you an extremist? I sure hope so.

“Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:23,24 (KJB)

[rapture] [rapture] [rapture] [rapture] That blessed Hope. [rapture] [rapture] [rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement